Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we Helping to get Women back into Frilly Lingerie By wearing it Ourselves

Are we Helping to get Women back into Frilly Lingerie By wearing it Ourselves

I love wearing frilly womens things Like Babydoll nighties, Peignoir sets, full slips and even petticoats but also love it when women wear these things !

For those of you who are out to your wives does your dressing make them jealous and inspire them to put on pretty lingerie and dresses like you do.

Its hard for me to believe that when you first started wearing frilly nighties to bed that your wife didn't either say wow that looks cute and comfy or teased you by saying something like - Are you serious ?

Women are so clothes conscience and love to give compliments that I have to believe you have heard comments about your dressing and its had some effect on them !

We really need to get women back into Frilly things !

My wife is more of a tomboy and has been most of her life. She never wears any frilly lingerie. All of her bra and panties are made of cotton. The couple nighties I have bought her she wore them once and then put them away and I haven't even bought her any lingerie for over 10 years probably closer to 15 years.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'm married to a girly girl. And even she laughs at some of the stuff I wear to bed...

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Good luck with that Robbiegirl. They either like them or they don't, and in my experience very few of them do.

I only ever had 1 girlfriend who was really into them. I had a few who would wear stockings now and then, but I got the impression it was more about hooking a guy than because they liked wearing them. Part of what drives me to wear frillies is that I just want them in my life, and if she won't wear them, that only leaves me. It really is one huge disappointment.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Although I do love my feminine finery and wear it all the time and have a very wonderful and accepting wife I don't believe that because we wear these things that it will influence women in any way to do the same.

Women have become empowered in the last few decades for sure and most have become comfortable in things like jeans and leggings and except for the occasional bedroom adventure I'm sure they are not enamored by the frills and lace that most of us find so attractive. Certainly they do love to show off now and then but I feel that the attraction for us in many cases is that we don't have the flexibility and option to wear these things when we like and that pushes many to do so more than the average woman would.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wish!
    My wife stopped wearing dresses years ago and two years ago when she found out I like wearing women's clothes she cut up and threw out all her lingerie!
    It's a catch 22, the more I want her to dress sexy the less she wants to.
    The only way I'm going to get someone in a nice dress is to wear it myself.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

No, we don't. What "we" need to do is check our male privilege at the door. Women can choose their own clothing, just as you wish to choose yours. They don't need lingerie mansplained to them. They don't need to be guided or fixed. The only thing out of whack here is the sense that "we" need to control them. Jeeze!
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Really how about you wear what you want to and let us GGs decide for ourselves whether we want to wear frilly or not!
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    The only way I'm going to get someone in a nice dress is to wear it myself.
    How true. My wife never wears dresses, and as for lingerie, only in our very early days of being together did she have any, and she admitted it was only to please me she even considered wearing any. Actually the days of me even wanting her to wear lingerie are long gone.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 12-09-2017 at 01:54 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I love the feel of frilly clothes. Sadly my wife will have none of it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Using that same argument:

Let's get women back in the kitchen by doing all the cooking and cleaning ourselves!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella Ross View Post
    I'm married to a girly girl. And even she laughs at some of the stuff I wear to bed...
    Probably a Babydoll ! LOL its hard to get them into one espcially ones with rhumba panties !

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Really how about you wear what you want to and let us GGs decide for ourselves whether we want to wear frilly or not!
    LOL ! Sorry ! I just believe if you ladies would wear these silly items that make you look even more feminine we guys wouldn't have to wear them so much ! They are fun for you but embarrassing for us

Untitled
    99% of the stuff you are talking about is not practical, women wear clothing that will be suitable for their needs, not to titillate themselves, like some.

Take a look around the real world, next you will be wanting them to wear a French maids dress and 6" heels to clean out the bathroom.

LOL ! Sorry ! I just believe if you ladies would wear these silly items that make you look even more feminine we guys wouldn't have to wear them so much ! They are fun for you but embarrassing for us
    Wow, you really know how to dig yourself into a hole, how deep do you think you can get?
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-09-2017 at 03:14 PM.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl

Oh so it's my fault that you have to wear them so much, don't make me laugh, don't make what I wear or don't your excuse for your dressing!!

Who's says it makes us look more feminine? you don't know me and know nothing about me and you certainly don't know how feminine I lam so don't tell me that I should be wearing these frilly things.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    What do you mean "We" ?

This is the type of topic that feeds into stereotypes and as you can tell by the responses is not going to win any converts.

"Originally Posted by Robbiegirl

LOL ! Sorry ! I just believe if you ladies would wear these silly items that make you look even more feminine we guys wouldn't have to wear them so much ! They are fun for you but embarrassing for us"

If you are running for spokeman for guys, this is not the way to do it.
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 12-09-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

What I wear has no effect on what my wife wears and she has never been into frilly things except for our honymoon

Not under this roof. She’s, more and more, dressing for comfort and practically. Heels, hose, skirts and underwires are rarely seen around here. Having said that, I’m so thankful for her support and help, I wouldn’t think of saying anything that might make her think I’m being critical of what she wears. She’s fine with me wearing hose, heels, nighties, slips, etc. my observations locally seem to indicate others are going for comfort and practically too. I’m letting a sleeping kitten alone.

i believe that most mature women outgrew that stuff long ago. I agree that they are cute and fun to wear, but I have to agree with the GGs that feel that it is not practical and there are more comfortable choices available.

If they were comfortable or convenient women would still be wearing them. The tone of this post kind of implies that you think you know better than women what they “should” wear. And for a crossdresser to complain that women don’t wear the clothes traditionally assigned to their gender... really?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    For once I agree with Sandra and Robbiegirl you need to tone down the projecting just a bit.
    Not all of us have a lingerie fetish.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-09-2017 at 05:32 PM.

No. I do not think what crossdressers wear would influence any GG in the slightest, despite what we may like to think in our heads. If anything, it would pu them off.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I was going to comment here but as is often the case it turns out that Pat got there first with all the wise words that I wanted to use. Then Sandra topped it off with more wise words. Robbiegirl, you should read these responses and try to understand what they are saying because your response so far suggests you just don't get it. It is the 21st century you know and I think members of this community should be more open to the concept of an individuals right to choose their clothing regardless of their gender than most other people. As Pat said, Jeeze!

I do so hope that Robbiegirl is using the Imperial "We", because as sure as shootin' she doesn't speak on my behalf, nor for any of the GG's I know.

It must be nice to live on Fantasy Island.....

Originally posted by Robbiegirl:

"I love wearing frilly womens things Like Babydoll nighties, Peignoir sets, full slips and even petticoats but also love it when women wear these things ! "
    Last edited by Jodie_Lynn; 12-09-2017 at 06:33 PM.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    FWIW.....

IMO, there was a time when women entered the work force and business etc, and they wanted to prove that they were just as capable as a man.
    So they started to dress less feminine to be taken more seriously.

Now that they have proved their point, I now see a slow but steady return to femininity.
    I now see things like the white silky semi transparent blouses of old, worn with pencil skirts, stockings (panty hose) and even a return to slips in some stores.
    I even see the beginning of a return to '50s--'60 fashions.... all with a definite modern twist of course.

From what some females have told me in the past, they love to dress very feminine at times .... they love feeling very feminine..... just as we do.
    I think now they basically just need the peer approval to do so.....so they do no feel out of place when they do.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 12-09-2017 at 10:58 PM.

What many of us crave....is acceptance of what we desire to wear, how we desire to present ourselves, who we want to be, How we wish to be seen.
    Is it fair of us to not be accepting of others desires?