Thread: A day

Banned Read only

A day

While surfing the internet I stumbled on a 5 minute video titled "A Day As A Crossdresser". It started with the fully dressed CD in leggings and a V neck top, makeup, wig and really nice hour glass figure walking in the kitchen and then having breakfast. Then running errands, video showing getting gas, grocery store, shopping women's clothing, etc.; then coming home. Completely passable through out the whole day. Just made me feel good, male dressed as a woman, presenting as the woman within her and "going about" just as any other woman, no issues, just an average, normal woman. That is exactly as it should be. You could tell, she was very happy being a woman.

Also viewed Crossdressing Couples, Male to Female Transitions, Beautiful Crossdressers and some more. When presenting this womanly attractive over how each looked as a male WHY NOT. Why not look your best??? Isn't it really neat when you can be two different people of different genders and enjoy how different it is to be each.

If you are so blessed to be able to be the above I think it is a blessing you should take advantage of, and as much as possible; as for the rest of us just do as much as is in good taste and enjoy your feminine side.

Merry Christmas, be sure to wear your red Christmas panties and enjoy every feminine moment.

Deebra

Deebra,

I Googled "A Day As A Crossdresser" and didn't get a hit. Have you got the URL so we can view it please?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I'm not very attractive but I've done all that and didn't need to do a video about it. Never a problem, and mostly smiles and encouragement from other women.

Banned Read only
    Helen, thanks for the question, really wish the moderators would put it back on top of the first page; it would help so many. Here it is:

Google, Boy To Girl Transformation, Full Body (CrossDresser)-YouTube,....then look to the right and find A Day as a Girl.

Also the crossdresser is HeidiPhox, punch in www.heidiphox.com and she will have several videos. Be sure and view TransformationHeidi:MTF. This shows how an unfeminine man can transform to a curvy, sexy, beautiful woman. All of our members should see this.

Be sure and notice her confidence, feminine mannerisms and walk and how she carries her self as a woman. This is very important in passing. I'm just blown away, wouldn't you just love to do what she does.

I've seen this video and Heidi phox does it well!

I've seen several of Heidi's videos and she really looks amazing!

I just watched the transformation video. I found it fascinating and rather inspiring. I'll check out some of the other vids later. Thanks for sharing that, Deebra.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I'm just blown away, wouldn't you just love to do what she does.
    Deebra,

I think the day out video demonstrates to anyone wanting to go out a few important things that are in truth highlighted here repeatedly but they'll always stand another go. Watch GG's. Heidi shows just how important getting those little mannerisms off pat is. The "Looks like a duck, walks like a duck" phrase. Getting those right brings the next big thing, confidence. Act like you're entitled to be there, which BTW, you are, and folks are far less likely to single you out. One other point, the male Heidi seen in the transformation vid has a typical male frame. Wrap it in the right clothing, squeezing a bit here, padding a bit there, a bit of slap and a wig and the effect can be startling.

One final point. I've seen vids by Heidi before and she always dresses appropriately for the situation she's in. And yes like many here, I do love doing what she does.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Heidi Phox is the absolute best. I’ve watched so many of her videos and learned so much from her. The most important was that it is okay to be a husband, dad and a crossdresser all in the same body. I would not be anywhere near my level of self acceptance without her example. In addition, she is totally gorgeous ....
    Last edited by Julie Slowinski; 12-11-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Yes indeed just be yourself. Have fun
    Life is about growth, never stop being curious.

Wow. I've seen Heidi before, from beginning to end in her videos, and I'm still like, wow. I don't have the confidence nor the shape to pull that off, but I sure wish I could.

And yes, she IS gorgeous!
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Thank You Thank You

She is amazing.

I think because I have always looked better as a girl than a guy why not exploit it.

Which is what I do.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.