Thread: Christmas party!

Christmas party!

Getting dressed to go to a Christmas party and my wife suggests that I wear stockings and a garter belt under my dress pants! I am!

If i had suggested it a year ago I would have gotten the "stink eye"!
    Last edited by Pumped; 12-09-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Sounds like progress to me. I would love to see 'the stink eye', great phrase.

Sounds good, but just be aware that the outlines of the garter snaps (and likely the straps as well) will undoubtedly show through your dress pants when you are sitting down and their fabric is stretched out over them. And don't kid yourself, that visual will call out like a beacon to nearby eagle-eyed GG's who typically don't miss a thing.

Are you certain that your wife isn't setting you up here? As a card-carrying GG, surely she must know the drill when it comes to things like this...

Banned Read only
    I read your post of four years ago about your wife being non accepting. Glad to see your wife has come to realize your crossdressing/fetish is not a threat to her marriage. I think that is a major concern to any wife. And, her requests to keep your fem clothes out of sight to visitors is a very wise request. Knowledge in the wrong hands may be disastrous to both you and her. I hope you also wore a nice pair of panties with the hosiery and garter belt. Maybe there will be some nice presents under the tree at Christmas; a vivid red panty with sheer black hosiery works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Sounds good, but just be aware that the outlines of the garter snaps (and likely the straps as well) will undoubtedly show through your dress pants when you are sitting down and their fabric is stretched out over them. And don't kid yourself, that visual will call out like a beacon to nearby eagle-eyed GG's who typically don't miss a thing.

Are you certain that your wife isn't setting you up here? As a card-carrying GG, surely she must know the drill when it comes to things like this...
    We just got back a few minutes ago. No she wasn't setting me up, and black, loose fitting dress pants in a room with low lighting. I couldn't see the garter clips myself. She would reach over once in a while, rub my leg, and give the garter a little tug.

Sounds like both of you had a fun time.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie