Of course any of us that have dressed as a woman and even more so gone out as one, have learned many things about woman that a 'normal guy' has not. Some simple examples are; what our feet feel like after a few hours in heels; or how to fasten a seatbelt with boobs or how to get in and out of a car in a short skirt.

Given that unique perspective we have, I sometimes find myself having to bite my tongue to stop myself from blurting out something that I would no doubt regret instantly, two examples recently:

I was walking behind a woman, it was at twilight and a quiet street. I saw her suddenly become aware of me about 15 yards behind her as she quickened her pace slightly and tensed up. I wanted to shout out "Hey lady you have nothing to fear from me, I know a little bit how you feel, I am a TPerson. I held my tongue but did slow down so she could relax a bit.. sad in reality that the world works that way.

The second example was more fun, listening to two women complaining that the windy day was blowing their hair everywhere, one said to me you guys wouldn't know what its like to have your hair get stuck to your lipstick... I found it VERY hard not to say "been there done that Lady".

What have you nearly blurted out?