Thread: Well I'm keeping the wig.

Well I'm keeping the wig.

the SO rang that some packages had been delivered and there may be some need for an explanation. Seems even with the holidays around the corner anything that arrives is fair game. This particular package contained gifts and a new wig. Apparently that was a bit if a surprise…honestly the response was more WTH... followed by howling laughter and the Q: so you wanna be a woman or something?!? The reply was simply…'no more today than any other. I guess I was in a hurry damned one click ordering.' Followed by more laughing. Well here's the kicker I'm keeping the wig.

Funny story thanks for sharing, does your wife know about Jenni?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Uh Oh... begs the q whether the So knows or approves ?? One method that works is to have "certain items" del to a diff loc where you can fetch them. Good luck. Toni G..

Nice reply. I hope everything goes well.

When I am demonstrating computer to someone, I have to watch my E Bay account as it comes up with all the suggestions I don't need.

Wig, Bras, Boobs and other feminine accoutrements. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

SO doesn't really know the extent of my dressing. Took the upfront and honest approach in the beginning…that however was met with eye rolls and snickers. After trying to explain it was about more than knickers, I let it go. SO could only latch onto the one article of clothing. All these years later I feel like the stereotypical ignored wife... I cook, clean and do the wash and when the SO goes on holiday with her pals I choose to do those chores in full regalia.

Jenni I am with yea feel the same way wife is going away in January and I can't wait lol
    Last edited by LeannS; 12-12-2017 at 11:28 AM.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    When I am demonstrating computer to someone, I have to watch my E Bay account as it comes up with all the suggestions I don't need.

Wig, Bras, Boobs and other feminine accoutrements. :-)
    Yes. All I have to do is research something and within minutes my Facebook page is filled with ads for that product or service.
    Krisi

Hope everything is well. Loved your reply.

Banned Read only
    Jenni, I think there are many who are in your boat with you. Me for sure. My wife and I are in a DADT relationship. It's been like that for decades. Sometimes I just want her to scream. I know my wife has not snooped around. She will not open my armoire. There is nothing hidden in there. She just does not want to find out the unexpected. Does she know I have over 400 full slips? And 158 or so dresses? Or the numerous bras and panties? Nope! Since she choose to not be involved I just keep rolling along. I would be more than happy if she knew. I call it the ostrich effect. I have three wigs which I consider essential to hide my male pattern baldness. At least your wig seems to chide you about the wigs. A long time ago when my wife found a vivid red Vanity Fair bra her reaction was "Why would a man wear a bra when he has nothing to pack into it?" I think the wig is an easier sell.

Well look at it this way.... Your keeping the wig. Glad your wife got a laugh out of it, it could have been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Well look at it this way.... Your keeping the wig. Glad your wife got a laugh out of it, it could have been worse.
    Funny you say that. It nearly was the other day. SO had an event that didn't require my attendance I said I would stay home wrapping gifts... but I would like a heads up on the return home never know what gifts I'll be wrapping. I decided to use the me time and wrap dressed new wig and all. I lost track of time only to see a txt that SO left early and was headed home. &@!?# lol. Phone was on silent. SMH.

Reality Check
    Recently I was visiting my brother, out of town. His wife and my wife went to the store. A little while later he looked at his phone and said "They are on their way home." It turns out he has a GPS installed on her phone so he knows where she is.

I'm beginning to think that's a good idea.
    Krisi