Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Office admin's comment

Office admin's comment

So I am pretty friendly with in an admin in my office. She is friendly and just a nice person, though she does have a cutting sense of humor. I had dressed on Saturday and Sunday evenings. Monday morning she looks at me and say "Jim, you didn't get all your mascara and eyeliner off." I just laughed and said "I use false eyelashes not mascara. How was your weekend?" I swear I thought I got it all off, went to the men's room and could not see it. Oh well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Neutrogena eye makeup remover is wonderfult stuff. I gotta work on my eyeliner game...I purely suck at it.

Oops.....well....natural just became smoky eyes....oh well.

One time I discovered remnants of eyeliner two days later. Just hadn’t looked at my eyes from the right direction. And yes, I use Neutrogena makeup remover. That eyeliner sticks some!
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Banned Read only
    Most likely there was no makeup left on your eyes, it was the morning after a weekend, eyes puffy from getting up early and her cutting sense of humor to screw with you on an early Monday morning. What she did in no way "out's you" to her; and that she senses you dress. A lot of people like cutting dry humor to form a bond and just play playful mind games with each other. It's a form of saying I like you so let's joust back and forth but hopefully it's not taken to far, sometimes it is.

So alwayshave she is your friend and just having fun and interacting with you and you did get all the makeup off. If she knew you went to the men's room to check then score one for her, she got your goat. What she doesn't know is she was closer than she knew, especially if you were totally shaved as your name implies and setting that close to her with your female panties on, if that's true then score one for you. You are now even, your turn. How about BTW you only have eye makeup on one eye, were you in a hurry this morning and then see if she gets up and goes to the ladies room.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan Ailbhe View Post
    Neutrogena eye makeup remover is wonderfult stuff.
    It's what I use.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If she knew you went to the men's room to check then score one for her, she got your goat.
    Did not go directly, went back to my office which is across from her cube. I checked about a half an hour later. My eyesight is not great so there could have been some. I'm not worried about the comment. Thought it was more funny than anything.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yikes, I had better pick up some Neutrogena eye makeup remover! LOL

Being the suspicious type was she fishing, or does she know something.

Yes, just agree as you did and work it out later.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Another benefit of a supportive wife, telling you to give Neutrogena (the best) another swipe. Several times, I thought I got it all, but the second swipe showed what I’d missed. I do appreciate her TLC.

btw...off topic... walmart sells a generic version of Neutrogena

I’m out and don’t care if I don’t remove my mascara.

The secretary at work is retiring, next week is her last week. I’m always sharing and joking with her. I took my landlord shopping and ran in to her at Kmart Sunday evening. I have known this day is coming for a couple of years. She was the first one I came out to at work, so this is very hard for me.

She has been training a replacement for a couple of weeks. I like to let people get to know me before I tell them. I haven’t told her but she knows. They sent me to Bath and Body Works at the mall yesterday. When I picked up the work order I told her I could go there, it would cost me too much. She latter texted me to see if I was still there, joking about smelling everything. I guess it’s not that surprising that I’m going to have the same relationship with my friend’s replacement.

Here's another vote for Neutrogena eye makeup remover! I dab the liquid on a cotton round, then wipe my eyes with it and it all comes off quickly and easily. I use it every day to remove my gel eyeliner, and it doesn't irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes.

I guess I am asking the same question, is it because she knows and maybe is just reminding you you didn't get it all removed or is fishing?
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    My wife and I are in a DADT marriage. Many years ago she did mention that she had noticed I had not removed all the makeup from my eyes. The comment was way after the incident. I had thought I removed all the eye makeup. Her observation was made while she was sitting next to me in the car. Therefore, it was a side view. I suppose maybe a large hand held mirror is a good investment. Look at the sides by holding the hand mirror at an angle.

Because I have hooded eyes, I have to tightline/waterline -- it's a bear to try and get it off before I go to bed (and if I fail, my pillow cases let me know the next morning.) I've had great luck with a Clinique makeup remover that sits in the bottle as two layers that have to be shaken together before use. It's spendy but works great.

I have found that if you don't get it all, you can fix it the next morning by re-applying your eyeliner. That might not work for everyone.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I've experienced similar a while ago when my SO asked, "Are you wearing mascara?". I of course said no but she'd got the attention of my daughter who looked from 6-8 feet away and went, "It looks like it!" From that day on I up'd my cleaning routine. I now use cotton wool buds soaked in eye makeup remover and keep using fresh one's until there's absolutely no trace on the bud. You still have to make sure you get right into the corners, top and bottom, cleaning each independently.

What you see in the mirror isn't necessarily what others see.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I take a LOT of time making sure my eyes are cleaned up after a friend asked me what shade of eye shadow I had been using, (actually mid brown). I made a not very convincing excuse of it being dust after having a root in my attic.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

It's possible that she knows something or suspects that you dress. It's odd to me that an administrator who presumably has an HR background would make this type of comment. Remember, HR people, however friendly they may be, are not on your side. They represent the interests of the company.

Hello all, garnier mycellar cleansing water is good, haven't tried neutrogena yet. just another alternative. be safe Karrin

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    ".... though she does have a cutting sense of humor.
    Or it could be that she simply thought of that line right off the cuff because she views you as someone who would never in a million years voluntarily wear makeup so saying that was just a quick one-liner.

One of my co-workers just said something similar to me. He had to go to a clothing store to return something and said, "need me to pick you up a dress?" He says things like that thinking it's funny, as well as a jab at me because I am very outspoken about LGBTQ rights.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Read only
    Jamie,
    It looks like she caught her fish , she threw you the bait and you took it !

OK does it really matter she knows for sure now about your CDing ? Most of the people that know about me usually become better friends, even in the workplace .

now that I recall, one day when my wifeand daughter were out my wife noticed a tiny bit of eyeliner on that I hadn't removed completley, and started examining it, thanfully my daughter came to my rescue since I had been out side working. Now I look in a desk mirror and for added assurance I use a magnfier. Of course my daughter now knows, and is kewl with it be safe Karrin

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've missed a little mascara or eyeliner a few times in the past but I've only been asked about it once and that was by my late wife who knew at the time. It's more likely I forget to switch from my feminine frame glasses to the guy style. Since it's the same prescription (thank you internet glasses outlets), I've wandered around for a couple of hours before I notice. It would be a problem if I were still employed.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I have forgotten to swap glasses several times. Fortunately I usually check the mirror while driving to work and have turned around more than once. I use wipes and cold creams to get my make up off.

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    One of my co-workers just said something similar to me. He had to go to a clothing store to return something and said, "need me to pick you up a dress?" He says things like that thinking it's funny, as well as a jab at me because I am very outspoken about LGBTQ rights.
    "Why, yes, dear, that would be lovely. Could you get me a floor-length backless fishtail gown, please? They had a gorgeous black one there with rhinestones all around the neckline....."
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Wow! You handled yourself really well, you must have an amazing relationship with that coworker. Thanks for sharing and what's next, maybe shirt tucked into the pantyhose. Lol