Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get dressed I want to talk to Maria

Get dressed I want to talk to Maria

I have lost a lot of relatives around the Christmas holiday season and it puts a little damper for me around this time of year. I will do the Christmas tree and what not, but it takes a lot of pushing for me to get motivated. My wife gets home from work today and tells me the kids are going to a Christmas play and won't be home till later, and get dressed because she what's to talk to Maria. I asked her what she was talking about, she said she wanted to have dinner with her and talk to her.
    I got dressed and sat down for dinner and asked her what's going on?,I will write what she said to me.
    Thanks for coming Maria under short notice. I know he lost a lot of relatives during this time of year and I do feel his pain, but he's taking the spirit out of me. He is the love of my life and he is great, since my injury came back he has really stepped up helping with laundry and dinner and some house chores. I will do anything for him and I'm not asking for much, maybe a few lights outside. The two small trees have the lights already on them and they just need an extension cord and the maybe connect the red spot light. I told him a couple of times and I don't want to sound like a nag, do you think Maria you can talk to him for me and maybe you can get across to him.
    Maria answered I will see what I can do and thanked her for dinner.
    I thought that was cute and we back talked my male self for awhile and had a few laughs and I will probably connect the lights for her tomorrow. I guess at times there is some fun sides to this.

Awesome post Maria. Sorry for your losses, but thanks for sharing your conversation with your wife. Hopefully my wife and I will share a similar conversation some day.

Karen

Maria, I can identify with this. My wife's health has not been the best over the past few years, an I have had to step into a caregiver role. It has been easier for me to take on these responsibilities because I can dress, with her blessing, most every day. I really have come to believe there is a true benefit to having access to the feminine part of our personalities.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Oh my....that is so sweet. Get your butt out there and plug in some lights! lol

I am sorry you have had a hard time.

Maria, whilst your story is tinged in sadness, I actually found myself laughing at the way your wife 'used' your female side to send a message to your male side. Classic, she's a keeper.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

That’s the coolest thing ever. Loved reading your story. Your wife is great.

Maria, Good story and I would say get out there and put the lights up.
    Part Time Girl

Maria, whatever you had in mind to spend on a present for you wife for Christmas....double it.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing Maria. Like the others have said.. your wife is a keeper
    Hugs
    Samantha

Maria,
    Something positive for you there, I would like to think the chat over dinner brightened you up a bit.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Love it, awesome wife...she's a keeper! Happy holidays!

You have a great and loving wife

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Great story. Do the lights now!

very good approach to you and your male side by your SO.
    I can understand the loss of friends and family. I am now the old dog of our pack. The kids want this old dog with the shaky sense of balance to get a hearing aid and a life alert tag, and give up on driving. I have only 4 family member left older than I. Only one is a sister.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

That is so cute!
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

That is a wonderful story. Your wife is so great. Now, I hope you get right on those lights before Maria has to have a serious sit down chat with YOU!

What an awesome story. You have a keeper. I have read it three times, it is so sweet.

Maria, sounds like your wife knows how to motivate you. Great story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Maria,
    A totally charming story.
    Thanks for sharing. And.... Merry Christmas.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

So sorry for your loss. What a lovely story, your wife is so fun.

Dear Maria,

I am sorry to hear about your loss of loved ones. My feelings this year were based on my personal losses over the years, and I really wanted to skip the lighted trees, and the personal family decorations. I really pushed myself to overcome the sadness that the holidays bring with the loss of family members. As soon as I finished the outdoor lights, the feeling of happiness overcame the sadness. Every night, I see my lights illuminating the yard with the spirit of the holiday season. I feel so much comfort in displaying what my family always had during the holidays.

Celebrate an event that your family used to enjoy, it will bring back the holiday spirit in a wonderful way, trust me.

Happy Holidays!

Best Regards,

Rebecca

Great story Maria, your wife is certainly a keeper.

Oh dear. Soon Maria is going to be telling you to take the trash out... But seriously, cute story.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

What a wonderfully sad, happy loving story. Reread several times. Merry Christmas.

Banned Read only
    Really cute story. Sometimes at this time of year some extra motivation is needed to get one going. A person has to realize being a Debbie Downer can have an awful effect on others. I've had personal losses just before Christmas which has adversely effected me. I've found if I get properly motivated the ball can get rolling. I think your wife has a lot of insight.