Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you ask to receive for Christmas?

What would you ask to receive for Christmas?

I thought I would start this just for fun to see what’s on your crossdresser wish list and help me out with ideas.

If you ladies could ask Santa to put something under the tree strictly for your femme side, what would it be?

My lovely CDer will find a stocking filled with stockings, a metallic eye shadow pallet, and a bracelet (matching one of mine), but I am looking for other little suggestions…

This is purely a fun, materialistic question. I know there are many serious and equally wonderful things you may ask for (An accepting SO, friends and family members; being able to dress more; freely being able to explore your femme side with no negative consequences or repercussions…), but this is just a fun, light question.

So… what’s on your wish list?

-g

PS. the "Stalkings" typo was intentional, but removed. It was a joke between my SO and I, but obviously wouldn’t make much sense here. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Littleg2; 12-14-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've got my eye on a nice above the knee skirt and top to go with it I've seen, might have a trip into the city center soon and treat myself!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Hi there! This is a fun thread. I have plenty of heels, but no purses. I love the look of many bags, but since I have never gone out of the house dressed, I suppose I haven't needed one. If I were to wish for one, it would be this: http://www.coach.com/coach-cooper-ca...ar_color=BPHGR. I love grey and have quite a few grey heels, so I think it would go well with several of my outfits!

How about you? What's on your list?

I'm sure your SO will love her awesome gifts!

Cheers

Gretchen

Gretchen, A purse! How wonderful (and a great idea for me to steal ), thank you for sharing.

Dianef, will you wrap it up and gift it to yourself, if you end up purchasing the skirt and blouse?

My list? I always have a hard time with this question... Hmm... I do love perfume and fragrances. I would be delighted to have my love pick out a scent s/he would enjoy on me. I wouldn't even mind sharing. She already often steals my Victoria Secret body spray - lol

Red latex hobble dress.

Don't judge me :P

A nice pair of knee high boots.

Always glad to have accepting GGs here! Especially ones who are enthusiastic!
    I think, because of the guilt society lays on us, that having the woman want us to be pretty for them helps make us feel better. So you could consider each of the senses - silky stockings for touch. A perfume you want your CDer to smell like (possibly one as her and one for drab). Tinkling earrings for sound or heels for clicking sound. Lipstick or lip flavor oil or lip balm for taste (or chocolates to share). For sight - so many choices - a picture of the 2 of you, sparkly bracelet or inexpensive "engagement" ring to say "will you be mine?"

Hope this helps!
    Hugs, Ellen

I would have to say a cute little dress and matching heels

Peace of mind.
    No hassles about my dressing.
    Total loving acceptance from family and friends.

And....... oh yeh, world peace.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Acceptance from my wife would be worth more than gold.

A tunic top to go with the Amanda jeans I already bought for Lana Mae for Christmas!
    Ilene-I have wished for world peace on my birthday and Thanksgiving and Christmas all my life!
    Merry Christmas everyone! And happy whatever else(as there are so many!) (also I can not spell them!LOL)
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I'm asking for a credit card that each time you use it, it takes a year off your age!!

Gosh, after so many years of buying for myself, I really don't have a Christmas list. In fact, I just got a couple of tops from Dress Barn -- a tiered chiffon and a metallic T. Both lovely. Do have my eye on a crinkle maxi from there, but that will have to wait! Oh, and I did try the list thing many years ago, verbally while driving to a store. Didn't go over well. Took a while to recover.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I asked my wife for a pair if over the knee boots with 4 1/2" heels.

I got "the look" from her, but we talked about it a bit, so we will see. She was not against the idea, but no really wild about it either. Her main concern was the size of my heels collection and how far it was going. I told her that I honestly can not say, but I always wanted a pair of OTK boots, and she knows that. I did let he know there are a couple styles on my list that I am keeping an eye out for. I think she is concerned about keeping my stash hidden away and if it gets too large we may have to add on the house! ;-) I should let her know about some of the clothing collections here!

If she buys them I see it as another step in the correct direction.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    A nice wig, and boots. However, this year when mother in law gets my wife Victoria's Secret panties, she's also giving me new nylon Hanes briefs.
    Life is too short to be boring.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Gift certificate to their favorite store!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Silver Member
    If he/r knuckles permit, an engagement ring/ wedding band set for when s/he is out with you or a GNO. How about a nice neck scarf?

MY wish is for a proven glue / adhesive that will repair the film covering on breast forms.

Ilene hit the nail on the head. I'd have to agree with her wish.

Aspiring Member
    I would be happy with a gift card for lane Bryant
    Sara

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    In my dream world...a silky smooth satin pajama set with matching long robe. A little lace here and there wouldn't hurt, either!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Well Gretchen, with that pursue (and the matching heels) you may have just what you need to take your first walk out in the world.

Ilene wins, but LRoberts has definitely got a close second place.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

AKB48 performance school uniform. They have all sorts of them, but I'd like to start with this one:
    AKB48-short-sleeved-school-uniform.jpg

AKB48-short-sleeved-school-uniform back.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Time.

Time that's uncommitted and without impending arrivals of unexpected guests or wanderings of unknowing family. Just a few days to be myself without having to jump at unexpected sounds.

After that, continued growth in acceptance and support for the T community throughout society.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Well peace an happiness as well a some basic needs. Socks and panties. Yet this year i have to buy them myself.
    Part Time Girl