Thread: Crossdressing dream

Crossdressing vivid dream - dual identity

I had a dream last night I was walking about near an interstate rest stop. It was a warm summer evening. I had on a pink satin nighty or party dress, chiffon scarf with pink hose and heels and some jewelry- nothing more. As I began to turn back and head for my hotel I heard the loud reving of motorcycle engines. As I quickened my pace despite walking with heels in the grass I heard a number of the bikers approaching me on foot.
    They got right next to me and started making crude sexual suggestions- whispering in my ear things they wanted to do to me - some groped my butt and played with my hair/wig. There was maybe 5-6 of them and they smelled of oil and beer.
    I shook off their advances and hurried towards an out building near my hotel where I hoped I would lose them.
    I got inside where there was a foyer of sorts but a locked door in the other side. I panicked as the bikers entered behind me virtually licking their chops.
    At this point my dream takes an odd turn
    The leader positions himself in front of me and offers me a choice - two of them are Going to have sex with me. And if I don't put up a fight I can pick the two and they will go easy on me. I chose the smallest looking one and the leader who appears somewhat less aggressive than the others. The smallest one says he just wants oral. The leader says he wants it all. And that if he's not satisfied others may join in. I'm thinking others are going to join in anyway in the heat of things but risking they won't is the only choice I have
    Now I've never had sex with a man in real life. And here's where it gets weird In my dream my personality splits in two - the girl I was/am and another girl who is friends with me and a kind of shyer personal assistant.
    I tell the assistant to go to the 7-11 and bring back condoms and also a rice cereal I'm fond of knowing I'll be hungry afterwards. At this point I enter the consciousness of the assistant girl. As I exit the outbuilding I glance back and am left with the image of her/me fixing herself up and getting ready to perform and those bikers licking their lips in anticipation- one unbuckling his belt and pants.
    Anyone care to psycho analyze or share a similar dream?
    Last edited by Mtempel; 12-14-2017 at 10:06 AM.

Sounds like you are wanting something.

Over time your tastes will change and you will stop dreaming over the top. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.