Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friends

No, but might in the future , it could be fun.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Yes I have on quite a few occasions and No she does not know
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Well I'm a widower, so I guess the answer is no. However I have met members on the forum, some in both modes and it is nice knowing kindred souls

nope and i think only one other person is from Germany on this board and they live in a different part of the country!

In have met people from this board in Phoenix and in San Diego. The experiences were all good ones. I have no SO.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have met quite a few members here in person and all have been very nice people and its been fun meeting them.
    I have no SO BTW.
    If you get the chance by all means do it.

I don't have an SO at this point. The first time I met anyone from this site was in 2012. I've met many CDs since then, some from this site which led to more from other areas. Maybe I'm in a good area and kind of lucky?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I believe I met one persona few years ago. I would love to meet more and get out more and I don't mind meeting in either gender Most of us are so much in the closet its to bad I do get out and am quite open but I don't advertise my hobby but if asked sure why not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Yes, I've met many girls from here FtF. There were at least half a dozen CD.com girls at the DC Trans Ladies Soiree last Saturday.

No, my wife doesn't know. Her choice. DADT.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Yes, I have an ever growing group of friends that I have initially met here most from the Seattle area. Many of us try to get together every Friday for GNO. Yes my SO knows and is also friends with most of my friends.