Thread: First time dressed with new therapist

First time dressed with new therapist

Great, parking my vehicle at my therapist office and I hit someone else's car. Just knocked off there side view mirror. Went up to my therapist office to write a note with my name and number to leave on her windshield and the owner of the vehicle came out.
    She didn't even flinch that I was dressed. Just said thank you for coming back to leave a note.

Oh dear. Not a great introduction, but it seems you handled it well. Was this your first time you were out at all? Or just the first time you went dressed to the therapist? How did that go?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Well there's good and bad to this, bad you broke her mirror, good she didn't light you on fire or anything like that. Sounds like she was very respectful, but it's to bad it put a damper on what I'm sure was an exciting day. All around no harm, cars can be fixed. Besides that how did it go with your therapist?

I am glad everything went well, relatively speaking. I do have a question, though. Do you think that the excitement (or nervousness) of the moment was part of the reason why you had the accident?

I find that when I am heading into an uncomfortable situation, that my mind is working through it rather than paying attention to driving. I don't know whether that was your situation, but I am curious.

Hopefully the next visit will be much smoother!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I have been out dressed before. I was just in a little bit of panic mode, but it all turned out ok.
    She was very respectful and nice.
    As I left her to walk to my therapist I passed a lady who told me I looked very nice. That brought my spirits up.
    My meeting went well with my therapist. I hadn't forewarned her that I would come dressed, she was glad that I did, so was I.
    Fun day other than my little driving misshap.