Thread: Oops! That was clumsy

Aspiring Member

Oops! That was clumsy

And, I'm normally so very careful with my online life, and I can't think how I managed to do it, but I just checked my list of favourites and what did I find? Only a link to a thread on this site!! Oops! Well it's gone now. Safely deleted. It just goes to show how careful we have to be. Yes, I am lucky that my SO is accepting, yes she does know I post on a forum, but she doesn't know which forum. And it's probably best kept that way. After all, a girl does need her secrets. Maybe checking your favourites every now and then might be a good thing to add to your safety routines.

I have CDer's . com on my favorites bar lined up just about center of the screen. I've had my laptop worked on by others and my wallpaper is a pic of me en-femme and changes once a week to another. I guess I really don't care who knows.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

The bookmark to this site is under a fake name in a fake folder. I'm not worried about the SO, she knows I come here and post but i am always worried about when I am not here and who may or may not look over her shoulder if she happens to be on the PC. Just a safety precaution
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Lol...me outing myself to the world will probably be accomplished with something like that. Oh well. The people who matter already know.

I delete all cookies and forget about this site all the time.

It's only one word with .com after it not rocket science.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My SO is on this site. So she always see me on this site. No problems.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    It's not just checking for favorites one needs to be concerned about. People need to make sure the computer history is wiped clean after logging off. There are other landmines in the computerized world. When I check my order history with a department store, such as JC Penny and Macy's, the order history number is there to click on. Presto! What pops up? My last purchases at Macy's of Vanity Fair panties. Or JCPenny's history of dresses. All include color pictures. So, if your spouse also checks her orders, you may be sunk. Oh, and many times, as with Macy's, the postal tracking number is there. So, "Honey, what's this order of panties that were delivered last week?"

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    "Honey, what's this order of panties that were delivered last week?"
    "Ummm ... ummm .... your, uh.... Christmas present? ...."

I do have the link for this site saved somewhere on my computer, but someone would be hard-pressed to find it among all the adult site links that would show up, too. . Luckily, she doesn't use my computer, and has no idea of how to get past the security on it.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Use the private mode for Safari or the incognito mode for Chrome to lower your risk of leaving footprints.

Everything is just so connected anymore. It’s hard to even surprise my wife with a normal Christmas gift given the number of emails telling me what I looked at and the notifications about shipping. I won’t even mention the amount of dress ads that pop up on most any page. The best was the new handoff between my tablet and the computer...as I saw CD.com come up on the family computer because my tablet was close by...now I do everything with private browsing, check my history al the time and turn anything to do with the cloud off.

I also use the Beverly Sims method.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Uh, you all do realize that for the past, what 10-15 years, you could have your own logon and password on your computer, if you have to share it. And everyone else in your household could have their own. And that the favorites, cache, files, etc. for your logon are not visible to other users on your computer! But set yourself up as admin on your computer and you can see everything. And that you are entitled to a little privacy. This is not brain science or rocket surgery. This is 21st century tech survival. The Best Buy wizards can set this up for you, if I'm not mistaken. Take time to protect yourself.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I just go to the private browsing even though my wife knows I'm on here almost daily. I use my I pad thus I can keep it hidden from the grand kids. They know more about computers than I do so I could get outed easily. Computers can out any one at any time if they get in the wrong hands.

I clear my internet history every time I leave The URL is easy to remember. Like Bigfoot... I leave no trace

Banned Read only
    I have a friend who lives almost in the wilds of Washington State. He had a Big Foot encounter relatively recently. Maybe the Loch Ness Monster would be better. I'll wait to see if any of our UK friends have a siting of it.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I still don't get this. If people don't want surprises then just browse in private/incognito mode (name depending on web browser). Why waste time clearing history and cookies etc, just don't create a footprint in the firstplace then you have nothing to clear. Simple.

My fiancee knows I post here and sometimes I read her threads. There is no danger in her seeing my posts here.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

When I came out to my wife I/we joined a similar forum to this so she could gain an understanding of it all, it's been very helpful, she's even posted on it herself, she doesn't know about this one though, I need my own space.

If she see it I don't care. I told her I was a crossdresser before we got married.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN