Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little update

Great news for you Tammy. Like you did I believe I am starting down the same road you did (you can refer back to some of my latest posts). I hope and pray that my road never ends as yours and doesn’t end up a dead end.

As it has been stated establishing boundaries that are well understood by both sides is imperative. Also be prepared that over time those boundaries will likely shift back and forth. After 40+ years of marriage I have learned compromises are what keeps couples together and in a loving relationship . I have never really understood those who say it is my life and I'll do what I want to or if she loved me she would fully accept me for who I am. Life and and love is not quite that simple in my opinion.