Thread: A great time shopping today!

A great time shopping today!

My great friend Steffi, who has helped me many times in getting the courage to do new things, encouraged me to attend the big jewelry show with her this weekend. We both went today (in drab) and had such a wonderful time shopping together! While Steffi is an old pro at being out in public en femme and has some fabulous jewelry, I'm still working up the courage to go out (2018 is my goal!) and to-date don't have much in the way of jewelry. What a great way to be with all the ladies shopping to get my my jewelry collection updated!

The past two years I've been underdressing (at a minimum panties) each day, but in deciding to go to this show I wore one of my favorite barrettes underneath a pretty purple sweater. While a bit nervous at first (this place was HUGE and there were hundreds of GGs shopping there), Steffi made me feel at ease and eventually I was elbow-to-elbow with the GGs looking at jewelry. I purchased several nice rings, some hair bows and hair bands, two really nice bracelets, and a lovely pink cashmere scarf. Steffi was at work as well, and amongst other things got a very nice necklace that I'm sure she'll look lovely in. It was amazing how much there was to choose from and I was truly like a kid in a candy store. It's definitely on my list of places to go back to.

All the SAs were so nice to both of us as we shopped. When purchasing the bracelets one of the SAs asked if I was buying this as a gift and I said, "no, these are for me!" She smiled and said how nice the bracelets were and hoped I enjoyed them.

It is so nice having a friend I met on this site helping me (as she was helped earlier). "Paying it forward" is such a nice thing to do, and I hope to be as good with a future gal here helping her get up the courage to go out in public as Steffi has been with me.

Glad you were able to get some jewelry! I still need to get more! Glad you had Steffi as a friend helping you out! When you are ready get out there and enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Wait until you are dressed, it is so much more fun then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm probably one of only a few that enjoy shopping with my wife for her girly things and jewelry is one of the things she loves. Most males hate this but one day I would love to. Go dressed and shop with her. I'm glad that you have made it your goal to go out in 2018

Good for you Linda Anne, and kudos to Steffi for being so helpful. Baby steps as they say, but no doubt a fun way to explore where and how far you want to go. The "no, these are for me" reply was a very promising step forward. Keep going and keep enjoying.

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karen RHT View Post
    Good for you Linda Anne, and kudos to Steffi for being so helpful. Baby steps as they say, but no doubt a fun way to explore where and how far you want to go. The "no, these are for me" reply was a very promising step forward. Keep going and keep enjoying.

Karen
    Thanks Karen,you’re the best!

I love jewelry and would have loved to join in the fun! Thank you for sharing.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/