Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are some of the Funner Girly things you Have tried wearing in your life ?

What are some of the Funner Girly things you Have tried wearing in your life ?

I grew up between two girly sisters and had so much fun trying on so many different things as they grew up. I just thank god they didn't have video cams back then because I was usually doing something silly while wearing their outfits ! LOL

Have you tried wearing these items while growing up ? What were some really fun moments for you as you experimented with female clothing ? Did you ever almost get caught being a bit silly ?

Ballet tutus - Sisters took years of ballet so had tutus from all thier shows so cute and fun to dance around in ! Oddly enough only got caught once when a neighbor boy suggested we try them on with tights and slippers. We were dancing around when we heard our cleaning lady burst out in laughter ! Luckily she didn't tell my mother.

Tennis Dresses with ruffle butt panties - My sisters had the cutest short tennis dresses. It was so funny to pretend i was playing in front of a mirror and giggle as my skirt would swirl and show off the cute frilly panties.

Babydoll Nighties - My sisters had the frilliest babydolls in pink, yellow, and baby blue. Hard not to prance around in a hairnet holding a teddy bear !

Full slips - Swishing was and is still my favorite thing to do !

Bucket list - Square dance dress with Petticoats - Southern Belle dress !

Great Memories !!!

Happy Holidays to you all ! You are an inspiration!

In my teen years I wore moms old girdles and her old hose with the garters. They were fun but many times it was a rush and almost panic city to get out of them and everything put back in her drawers especially when I heard dads pickup pull into the garage behind our house.

I would believe my moms slips, but I went threw a 70s and early 80s mini skirt era. The puffed up ones were fun. Thanks your bringing me down memory lane.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've worn everything u listed, Robbie. And, quite a few other things girls wear; school uniforms, high school, and college attire, etc.
    However, since I only began dressing at age 50, I've worn them all after that age. So, I guess I missed out on the "prancing around" in them stage!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Started with petticoats almost 60 years ago, and still love them.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Nothing very silly but when my wife was still slim enough for her clothes to fit me she had a checkout operators outfit I tried on once, thought I looked quite cute in it actually!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

When I was 15, I tried on my sister's bridesmaid dress when the house was empty.

It was REALLY pink and frilly. The kind of thing you see in sissy fetish videos

When I went to take it off, the back zip wouldn't budge until I tugged it about five times. For a moment I nearly had a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina.K View Post
    When I was 15, I tried on my sister's bridesmaid dress when the house was empty.

It was REALLY pink and frilly. The kind of thing you see in sissy fetish videos

When I went to take it off, the back zip wouldn't budge until I tugged it about five times. For a moment I nearly had a heart attack.
    OMG ! I can't tell you how many times I seemed to fit into party dresses of my sisters but had extreme and scary times trying to get out of them !

Forgot to mention their cheer leader outfits ! Trying to really kick those legs high ! Dresses were way easier to get into than skirts -

When I was young, I loved wearing my mom's slips some where more lacy then others and they became my favorites. We lived in a rural area so our backyard was huge and very private, so every chance I got I was in the backyard in a slip enjoying how sheer it felt in the sunshine. Several years ago I had a weekend alone and I went pink, with a pink corset, bra, thong and garters with white fishnet stockings and heels.

My mom had this long, green evening gown in a closet next to my room, and it fit me when I was about 14. I used rolled up socks to fill out the bust - it was the first time I ever wore a dress, ad I felt kind of strange and of course, naughty. I only wore it when I knew the house was empty.

I was so lucky that my aunt took me as a model for carnival dress of my female cousin. I was 7 I think. So I tried, wih my aunt watching me and taking measures, a spanish dancer costume... With a large skirt with red, blue, green and yellow ribbons. I'll never forget this (and I fear my aunt took a picture of this, should be somewhere!!). A cornerstone of my crossdressing, and probably the last time someone watched me dressed before some months ago, that's more than 30 years later.
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

I had three older sisters, when alone which was rare, I'd try everything on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was watching my best friend parents house why they were on vacation and I will never forget slipping into his sister's wedding dress(years after the wedding)that was awesome.

My wife bought some thongs for me. I had never worn thongs. Put them on and I said they weren't very comfortable. She looked and said I had them on backwards.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

In the 1940s - my girl cousin's clothing while she wore mine; Grandma's bloomers and corsets when I was looking after her house.
    In the 1950s - my Mother's lingerie when I had the chance; my girl friend's (my wife of 60 years) school uniform.
    From then until now I have had most of my own things and often share with my wife.

It was the hippy era, and I was a tween. I had long hair, borrowed my cousins pretty swimsuit and went for a swim. One of her friends came by in their boat, saw me swimming off the dock, cut the engine, and asked if she was up at the house. I had no idea at the time that she could very probably see what I was wearing in the water from that angle at the boat, so I just acted normal and eventually she left. After which I went back to the house to change, my heart racing. I'll never know if she ever said anything to my cousin. Now that I think about it, maybe she just assumed I was a girl and we both had similar suits? Hmmm.
    And when I was a volunteer at the hospital, I once tried on a candystriper's uniform that one of the girls left hanging in the coat closet. I was in the attached bathroom, in that jumper, and heard someone come in. I changed back to my own clothes, but had no way to hide the fact that I had the girl's uniform. With no way out, and time passing, I thought they would never leave. Finally, I heard the door close, and quickly put her uniform back on the hanger. I learned my lesson; next time, I would check her schedule, and borrow it and take it home, and bring it back before she was going to work again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Travelling to visit my parents, I left early to shop at some thrift stores along the way. It was before Halloween so I was trying on many costumes, gowns, dresses and even a few sweaters. Not long after I arrived my mother asked why I had sparkle all over my face and arms. Oops...

Aspiring Member
    When I was young and I discovered this thing about me, I was happy that I had an older sister. She never knew, but, over the years, we went through the Brownies and Girl Guides together, we wore the same school uniforms, the same swimwear, the same tennis outfits. We 'shared' her communion dress, her white, frilly Scottish country dancing dress, a black leotard, and ultimately. though not until well after her big day, her wedding dress. Although talking of her wedding, on the day itself, it was comforting to know that I had worn both bridesmaids' dresses and the mother of the bride's outfit too. As for my mother, we 'shared' just about everything, including her collection of full length evening gowns. Actually, for a period of about 10 years, up until I left home at 18, I probably wore everything that either of them had. I suppose, all these years later, it doesn't make me proud, but, in those days, what else could I have done?

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Cheerleader outfit of a friend's sister...way too small and almost ended up in disaster. And of course, wedding dresses, ballet tutus, vintage babydolls and teddies...strange, I suppose, but I adore vintage lingerie.

Aspiring Member
    My aunt left her beautiful wedding dress at my parents, so I couldn't resist and tried it on. She was a petit woman, so I barely squeezed myself in, and I couldn't even zip up the back, but it felt great. It had a long train, so I had to be careful on how I walked; I imagined I was walking down the aisle and then tried to swish it around.

My mom had a purple swimsuit, it wasn't very sexy/glamourous but it was my first foray into women's swimsuit. I would wear it any chance I got.

Thanks so much Charlotte totally forgot about dressing as a Brownie and then a girl scout ! LOL and who could forget pretty Easter Dresses and bonnets !

Tried on a friends hockey outfit once, her mother was the coach.

We were both eight years old and I had longish hair, mother suggested I could go as an extra if needed.

Yep! I learned to play girls hockey in five minutes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by barbie lanai View Post
    My wife bought some thongs for me. I had never worn thongs. Put them on and I said they weren't very comfortable. She looked and said I had them on backwards.
    now that's a good one for the morning.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

A leotard.. I couldn't get the crotch undone when the doorbell rang.. Or a button back dress..it was so easy to get it on. But taking it off. I'm very careful trying on clothes.

Anything foreign was wonderful in those days of being young. Spent some time at my grandparents when they were away. Grandmas house dresses were the ugliest things on earth but OMG so soft. Always checked the back of bathroom doors when visiting parents friends houses, never knew what you might find. My mom had a friend who use to stay with us a lot. I swear she always packed cotton granny panties cause she knew. Thinking back on it some 40 plus years ago I was kinda creepy. No harm ever intended, I was so curious about things and an average pretty well behaved kid other than that little quirk. Hadn't thought about that in years, thanks.

Silver Member
    Not quite more fun but very intriguing was my older sisters halter bra she wore for her prom. it was for a low back dress and had these interesting straps at the bottom that went around my back and belly 2 times. Felt very girly at the time.
    This may be a stretch for "wearing" but I so loved getting my hair permed in the early 80's and seeing my hair tightly wound in a array of colorful faom curlers (see link below). It was wonderful, felt so girly!

https://www.google.com/search?biw=16...Wzy8hR5NbMXVM:

Sadly, my hair wasn't this long.