Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are some of the Funner Girly things you Have tried wearing in your life ?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I will experiment for future Halloween or other "Costume" events----I won our adult Sunday School Halloween Party with my "Gypsy Fortune teller" a few years back

I was entered in the Church's Valentine Banquet's "Womanless Beauty Contest" a while back It was both fun and disappointing ---For the first time I had GG's do my makeup--- I though I would learn something, but I knew more about makeup than they did. A 80 year old ex Preacher won, (mostly out of sentiment). To top things off, The Camera man forgot to load the SD card when he was videotaping the event, so I only have a couple of bad snapshots of me there.---Still it was FUN!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 02-02-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Full slips - Swishing was and is still my favorite thing to do !
    Petticoats
    Totally on board with full slips. Wearing my mother's white full lacy slips started my journey although I did not realize it at the time. My fondness for full slips can be characterized as a hobby or an uncontrollable obsession. I have over four hundred full slips. One of the great feelings is to wear several slips on top of each other. My favorite when doing that is to wear several Velrose slips with a 34 inch side seam that comes mid calf. Very sensual.

On the petticoats, once I bought my wife a pink petticoat for bedroom play. It was really full and a lot of fun, especially when I got to wear it.

The one thing that got me into crossdressing, my partners skating costume. Kind of exploded from there.
    Robbiegirl, I still wear baby dolls to bed.

Kelsey

The avvy pic isn't me
    The evening gown, prom dress, wedding/bridesmaid dress ideas are all very appealing, as is a ballet costume and the French maid one a bit too.
    Haven't ever had the good fortune though.

The one thing I consider truly fun and do wear a lot of is toe rings. I practically live in sandals during the summer and have several ladies versions that I wear (i'm one of those fluid, non-conforming types so about the only item I wear that is routinely male is shirts), and I love my toe rings along with my always pedicured and colored toes.

Thinking of throwing in an ankle bracelet this coming summer and see what the reaction is.

I had three sisters one older to younger. (I tried on everything in her closet and half of my moms) I feel trouble I would try on my older sister things. Of course I thought I replaced them perfectly but girls always know when something was out of place. My poor younger sister would take the fall older sister would yell at them to stay out of her stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollermiss View Post
    The one thing that got me into crossdressing, my partners skating costume. Kind of exploded from there.
    Robbiegirl, I still wear baby dolls to bed.

Kelsey
    OMG ! You are so lucky ! How did it feel to wear a Skater dress ? They looked so cute and fun !

Do you wear vintage babydolls ? Do they have fun matching panties ?

I was probably 9 or 10. Our sitter was a 16 y/o who could drive us to the pool. She brought her suit and planned to change at the club. I took it from her bag, locking myself in the bathroom, put it on and began admiring myself in the mirror. Suddenly there was a pounding on the door: "Open up, I know you are wearing my suit!" I didn't answer and was totally quiet. She left, came back and told me to come out wearing her suit. She said she wanted to see me in it. Putting the suit on at first was thrilling being busted wasn't especially with my two sisters there.

I tried on my wife's one piece bathing suit.
    I was just looking out of curiosity if it fit. (it did).
    At the time, even I thought it was a bit of an odd stretch. Now..... I'm thinking of buying one and actually wearing it to beach.

One PIece Swim Suit 2 -FC.jpeg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

A Toy Soldier dance costume from Just For Kix...

https://www.justforkix.com/dance/Toy...mance-leotards

Felt crazy sexy in it, but even though it fit fine around the waist and shoulders, the zipper was defective and I had to send it back..

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie WJ View Post
    I was probably 9 or 10. Our sitter was a 16 y/o who could drive us to the pool. She brought her suit and planned to change at the club. I took it from her bag, locking myself in the bathroom, put it on and began admiring myself in the mirror. Suddenly there was a pounding on the door: "Open up, I know you are wearing my suit!" I didn't answer and was totally quiet. She left, came back and told me to come out wearing her suit. She said she wanted to see me in it. Putting the suit on at first was thrilling being busted wasn't especially with my two sisters there.
    OMG ! So did you really model it for her and your sisters ? What attracted you to the suit ? Can you please describe it

Well that would have to be my drill team uniform in high school. I've told this story elsewhere--I was the only boy on a squad with 35 girls (we performed at halftime w/pompoms), and yes I wore the girl's outfit -- basically a one-piece sleeveless v-neck cheer dress w/a short skirt. I had long hair so I had to do it in a high ponytail with a bow. Best 2 years of my life despite the ridicule.

I did try on a women's swimsuit back when I was a teen. My grandma had a lot of clothes, but being more interested in period wear... most didn't interest me. Although, there was that one time I bought a SeƱorita dress costume from a store once. That was fun to wear, despite how snug it was to my body.

I have to agree with a couple of others: for me, the most "fun" thing was my wedding dress. In all honesty a large portion of the fun was the whole process of selection and then getting measured and fitted for it and all, but those things also contributed to building the excitement for the wedding day. By that point pretty much everyone I knew was already aware of my being trans, but even so I'll admit I got a kick out of some of their expressions as they tried to bite their tongues and not be the first one to say something awkward. But really, a wedding dress is something that-ideally-you only wear once in your lifetime, and that makes it pretty special

The first thing that has come to my mind as a 'fun girly thing I wore' were the thigh-high socks that I wore for the first time outdoors 5-6 years ago. That happened when I was on holiday in Bangkok, Thailand.

I told myself 'Look; you know you can only have the courage to wear them outdoors, if you have several beers and get a bit drunk first' And, that is what happened. I left my hotel, wearing a t-shirt, minishorts and flipflops. As is usually the case, I had a sports bag with me. Inside, among other things, were my thigh-high socks (bright yellow; lol) and a pair of ankle boots. I can't really remember now, but I think I went to several bars and pubs, and possibly had about 5-6 pints of beer, when finally, I put on my socks inside a toilet cubicle at a bar, and of course, then, I wore my ankle boots.

Well.....I was wearing minishorts and thus I was already in sort of a crossdresser mode; but wearing thigh-high socks is a totally different matter, as you know And, it was my first time, and so, I was really excited and nervous when I left the toilet, even though I was quite drunk. This nervousness lasted quite a bit longer, as far as I can remember. I think I hang out like that for 4-5 hours and of course I had more beers, which made me feel relatively relaxed. I headed back to my hotel like that late at night

I did a similar thing again....2-3 years later........again when on holiday in Bangkok....and again I was drunk.

It was fun, but I don't know if/when/where I will do it again.

When I enjoyed my dressing and discovering my feminine side, I decided to buy a one piece bathing suit, a babydoll and a bodystocking. When I first tried them on: Oh my gawd!

One of the funniest things was when my wife had got some cloths to donate to good will. We were get more so we store them at my house. My wife was away she wanted me to pack them in boxes. I came across a size 10 black skirt and thought I would like it. It was short but I was younger I try it on well almost. I found later that it was a toddler size 10 did even on up my leg. That when I learned about sizes that day.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Aspiring Member
    I see two others have listed French Maid costumes. I have to agree, nothing more feminine than the the extremes of short skirt, high heels, stocking tops and garters showing, tightly corseted waist, big breasts partly exposed. I could go on and on. Sherrii

Definitely looking into women's Halloween costumes this year

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Started out wearing my grannys clothes,loved her foundation wear.girdles,corselette's and longline bras,And I adored her full slips.I have carried that on I still love to wear silk slips with lace trim and on ocassion corselettes,the latter more for giving me a shape.

Also at my grannys house was my two aunties bridesmaid dresses,so of course I tried them on and was completely hooked on feeling the chiffon and taffeta on me.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Silver Member
    With 2 sisters that attended several balls each other I got to try on several of their dresses. I was the same size and they thought it was funny to teach me how to dance as the girl. I helped them at dance classes. More than one guy hinted that I could be his date for the dance. Today I would have taken him up on it.