Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are some of the Funner Girly things you Have tried wearing in your life ?

I had two older sisters and wore ALL their stuff. See my post here: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...=1#post4184459

Patti

got to be my ex girl friends prom dress and all make up done by her and it was the best feeling ever

I actually thought more of you would have gotten curious and tried on some of your girlfriends pretty Bridesmaids dresses. Always wanted to try on one of the Southern Belle ones with the cute hats

I'm sure I told this story before on here but my mom got a black lace teddy and thong as a gag gift from her co-workers (it was the 80s...) and as SOON as I saw it I couldn't wait to try it on. I'd sneak into her closet after school before my brothers got home and had a fantastic and frightening 10-15 minutes to myself! Alas I think she might suspect something because after a while it was gone. But those few times I got to try it on were blissful!

I once wore a Snow White costume and that was fun and I felt like a princess. I also love wearing those cute Victoria's Secret teddys.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Bucket list - Square dance dress with Petticoats - Southern Belle dress !
    Well I HAVE done most of those things on your list and many time the two items on your bucket list.
    I frequently made them for my daughters and wife and a few for some of her bigger friends. None of my three ever weighed in over 130 pounds each. At the time I was 180 lb and 72" tall.

On my bucket list is a First time Brides gown. I have one from a woman who had married and Divorced 3 times, but it is not like the full length dress with train and vale.

Question. Though drab me has been married twice and have 3 children, Would the CDer Leslie Mary be considered a virgin since having never gotten married in a dress? giggle.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Fun - wedding dresses and swimsuits. When I was in high school I house sat for my girlfriends family, spent 2 weeks over a summer wearing her mom's and sisters clothes and swimsuits - hers were too small. Girlfriend knew and thought it was kinky / fun.
    I grew up in a house with 6 sisters so playing dress up was normal, more than one truth or dare session ended up with me in the pool in a bikini or strolling around the house in a dress.

I have regular/normal women's clothes, things that I could (but don't) wear to the mall And I have what I call my specialty outfits, not for wearing to the mall. For me, all dressing up is fun, but specialty outfits are more fun. Maids dress, with apron, lace headband, and duster; schoolgirl sailor uniform; and cheongsam, shortened to a mini dress. There are many aspects to my crossdressing, and fun is just one, but an important one.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I was night security at a major shopping mall in my early twenties. One evening when I punched in I was told about a rack of fur coats for a fashion show that were locked in the manager's office. Once alone, I tried on every single one wearing just my whitey tighties.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

A GG friend let me wear her French maid dress. Wore it with heels and fishnets. Loved it and the dress was very very short!

Silver Member
    Certainly clothing wise it would be the mermaid style corset backed wedding gown i wore for a hpoto shoot. It was from David's and I did the whole shopping and trying on steps a few times at the store before buying this one. It is such a thrill to have on all those feminine layers and to be very snuggly laced into a dress. Of course all the hair and makeup steps were amazing as well.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina.K View Post
    When I was 15, I tried on my sister's bridesmaid dress when the house was empty.

It was REALLY pink and frilly. The kind of thing you see in sissy fetish videos

When I went to take it off, the back zip wouldn't budge until I tugged it about five times. For a moment I nearly had a heart attack.
    Possibly the girliest thing I have ever tried on also, though it was an old bridesmaids dress of my mums stuffed into a large plastic bag under my bed. I couldn't get the zip up though as my ribcage was just a smidge too big for a non stretchy dress.

Pastel pink, with a huge ruffled underskirt built in to give it volume, yesh I think you'd have to pay me to wear a dress like that now However, a Vivien Of Holloway vintage style dress; now you're talking

it was quite a while ago that I tried on my sisters blue taffeta dress.
    I was in seventh heaven, was able to zip it all the way up, I really didn't want to take it off.
    be safe all Karrin

I remember spending a lot of time wearing my mom's corset and nylons under a slip and panties.The effect was awesome?

Two things come to mind about some items that were fun. Maybe ten plus years ago, I was able to fully dress in a mid Victorian outfit complete with a corset and all of the undergarments and outer accessaries. Another fun activity was when I acquired a vintage 1960's nurse's dress that I still have and can wear to this day. I worked on getting all of the details right including the hosiery, undergarments, cap, etc. Every once and a while I dress up as nurse Sarah, but I do need help for that damn back zipper !
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Trying on this dress

I was in my happy place (Nordstrom) earlier this year and these dresses had just arrived, so I was the FIRST to try them on. It was an unbelievably fun dress.

The sequins were blue on one side and red on the other. If you swiped one way, the red side would show. The opposite direction, blue. When you walked, the dress would sparkle.

I was standing in the store area (not the dressing room), and Karla, my friendly SA, started running her hands across the dress, changing the colors of the dress. She started at the top and worked south, and soon she was swiping across my nether regions. I made a comment about not having been touched there in a while by anyone other than my wife, but I don't think she heard me.

The last time I was in, they had sold all of the sizes, except this one. At the time of the picture, I told them it would sell well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I remember wearing my mom's waist trimmer together with her bra , panties and hose. That was a really wonderful experience.

For pocket money, I would vacuum a bridal shop once a week. Twice a year I would shampoo the carpets on a Sunday when the store was closed. I'd come in the door would be locked and I'd be alone. As I waited for the rugs to dry I had plenty of time to sample the gowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    For pocket money, I would vacuum a bridal shop once a week. Twice a year I would shampoo the carpets on a Sunday when the store was closed. I'd come in the door would be locked and I'd be alone. As I waited for the rugs to dry I had plenty of time to sample the gowns.
    LOL ! OMG ! I would pay to clean a Bridal shop if I had the opportunity to try on wedding gowns and Bridesmaids dresses ! So Lucky

In high school, I sewed my own Wonder Woman costume for Halloween. No makeup or anything else, just to be "funny" at a party with my friends. On the inside I was loving every minute of it.
    Rebecca Bas

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I was about 15 and the neighbor girls would always put lipstick on me or do my eyebrows in a fun kidding way.
    One said hey we should do your hair ( had really long hair at the time) and dress you for the senior prom next week.
    I laughed and said there is no way I am going to the prom thats for geeks and jocks.
    The girls Mom thought is was a great idea and offered to drive the two girls and me to the prom.
    A few hours in doing my hair and a few hours doing make up we were all set to go.
    Nobody I knew recognized me except for one girl and she thought it was awesome so I danced with her for a bit.
    She told me some boys were asking who I was and she said its a friend from another school.
    It was fun and a great memory I have had for a long time.
    That was my first time crossdressing in public.

I, too found my Moms girdles and nylon stockings. Some had four garters, some had six garters. I loved the ones with six garters best. They held the nylon stockings up so much better...tighter. Her slips and bras didn’t fit. She had some high heel slings. When I loosened the heel strap, they fit. Once I forgot to change the strap, but got it changed before she wore them. I amazed myself how well I could walk in them. She’d complain about sore feet. I just smiled. Of course, I didn’t wear them all day, but often wished I could. She had a couple of old crenellations, which I found uncomfortable.

Dressing up en femme is very fun for me, so I am not sure. But camis are fun and sexy to wear. Almost any dress I have is fun to wear and put on, but right now its a tie between my corset dress and off the shoulder dress. They are both fun and exciting, and I get good feelings when I put them on.

Corsets are lovely things. Never knew you could tighten it up yourself until I tried one for the first time a few months ago. I love it. I like to exhale, then tighten for a fairly tight fit. Looks good with my denim skirt.

Oh yes, my long pink wig is quite fun too!
    Don't question why she needs to be so free
    She'll tell you it's the only way to be...

Aspiring Member
    Interesting that you mention ballet tutus. I am involved with a dance school and in our Christmas shows the staff do a comedy dance routine. Last year we were supposed to have done a ballet routine with all white tights, leotards and tutus. It was cancelled for one reason or another, but not before I had bought the outfit. Nobody knows I have it. I actually put it on just last weekend.