Thread: Gifts for her.

Gifts for her.

Don't you just love this time of year?You can buy anything your heart desires for your femme self and SA's will assume it's a gift unless it's something you try on in store.I live alone and celebrate the holidays with my sons family so I don't decorate the house or put up a tree but I feel like wrapping a few gifts for my femme side to be opened on Christmas morn.Have any of you wrapped a gift for your girly selves to be placed under the tree?I need a ladies watch and a new purse and I've seen these earrings and necklace I'd love to find on Christmas.I'd better get shopping Christmas is almost here.
    Everything you always wanted is on the other side of fear.George Addair.

I have never bought myself a gift that was given to me as part of the "round the tree" gift giving.
    My family sometimes include a special gift, last year it was drop earrings.

I will buy for others at this time of year, I buy for myself at all other times.

Like the post Christmas sales and Black Friday.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I buy for for others and don't buy for myself..
    Part Time Girl

I buy a gift or two for Lana Mae. Others I buy or give more than two! Merry Christmas everyone! Happy everything else! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Both my wife and me shop whenever throughout the year. We do like the sales, discounts, free shipping, etc. at this time of year. I’ve never cared what the SA’s think. While I/we enjoy shopping at the malls, I like shopping on line. The competition is fierce..Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc. We’ve found some really good buys.