Thread: Christmas present...

Christmas present...

So last night my wife was wrapping Christmas presents for the various people in our family. During the wrapping, she asked me if I cared if my present was wrapped in paper that had pink in it. I was involved in a TV show at the time, so I didn’t give it much thought and told her that was fine. When it came time to go to bed, I started shutting off all the lights, including the Christmas tree. My wife then pointed out my present, which has pink in the wrapping paper and complete with pink ribbon and bow.

I came out to her about a month ago. She is excepting and at the moment she is more of a DADT. I’m definitely excited to see what’s in the box. I’m also I little puzzled as to why she would point out that my present is wrapped like a girl gift. None of her questions or comments regarding the wrapping were negative or condescending. She actually seemed excited to wrap my gift that way.

Here is a picture of my wrapped Christmas present. 5660C3E9-CBEC-4BB1-821F-ED3EE4741F12.jpg

Eighteen days to wait to open, have you at least shook the box to determine what's in it? I hope its something wonderful.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Stephanie,

The anticipation would be killing me! You'll have to let us all know.

Elizabeth

I love it! Can't wait to see what she got you. If you are DADT, that is a wonderful gift!

awwww. sweet!

Wow she must be coming over a little to where a DADT may be a thing of the past, or she just wrapped it in a girly looking package because she was running out of the plain colors. Be sure and tell us what you get and I hope you get to model it and take pictures to put on here. Probably a good sign if she was excited about it.

Banned Read only
    I sincerely hope you're not utterly disappointed. That would be a bummer.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    How nice.

The surprise is what makes Christmas so special.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That seems like a very good sign. Now we're all dying to know what's in the box!

Oh, wow. I can't wait to hear about what is in there! Has she given you any subsequent hints or made any other comments?
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

I think it's a good surprise for you since she was excited. Merry Christmas.

If you go on Amazon, they sell this little thingamabob that works just like one of the TSA x-ray machines at the airport ...

Okay, not really, but who knows what you can find on Amazon?

Seriously though,sounds like there might be more than what's in the box. It sounds like another level of acceptance is coming with it.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Wonderful! I'd love to get something wrapped like that!!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

StephanieCLT,

There hasn’t been any subsequent comments or hints, but we really haven’t seen each other much since Wednesday. Our work schedules are pretty opposite at the moment.

I’m glad this has you all excited as well. Honestly I’ll be shocked if there’s actually something girly in the box, but why would she wrap it that way? Especially since I don’t ask her for girly things. I will keep everyone posted.

You seem very excited Stephanie! I really hope it's something special to you and you don't get crushed by a pretty bow but something bland inside the box!

oh yea xmas is coming crap time to start shopping

So I told everyone that I would reveal my girly wrapped Christmas present. There was nothing girly inside. Although it was something I really wanted, I’m a little sad it wasn’t something girly. I still don’t understand why it was wrapped that way. It was still a wonderful Christmas as always. Hope everyone else had a wonder Christmas.

Maybe not what you hoped for but the door is slowly opening. By next year the package may be pink and have what you would like.