Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many other ladies...?!?!

How many other ladies...?!?!

So yesterday a fabulous lady and I were chatting and exchanging pictures when am interesting subject cane up...
    We’ve all seen some really great photos of girls dressed and modeling at home but how many other ladies take pics in varoius stages of dressing..i.e. in your undergarments as well?
    * NOT PROVOCTIVE OR NAUGHTY* but tasteful and classy?
    Just curious at the responses as I know I do and wasn’t aware she did too until yesterday!
    Love
    J

Silver Member
    Anyone, gg or otherwise, who looks as good as your avatar would be proud of putting her pictures up. Sadly, that's not me. Not even close.

Banned Read only
    You must have been looking at the bra and girdle ads that use to populate women's magazines. I don't take pictures due to lack of the proper photographic equipment. However, if I did, it would be to model my collection of full slips. There is a lady (Wanda Nylon) on YouTube who undresses down to her slips before a mirror.

Banned Read only
    I've got a couple hundred pics in various stages of dress.

I take pics but mostly to see what I look like as others would see me. I dont dress to pass. 6'3", 190 pounds, mustache and very thin hair. Six inch heels would put me at close to 7'. Lol. Never going to be passable.

Banned Read only
    Juliana,
    Been there and done some naught, naughty stuff !!

That phase passed some time ago now I like to get pictures to see how outfits work and show the SAs how they looked , they have proved very useful to come to terms with my CDing .

Nothing is more fun on a boring afternoon than to get dolled up and take some classy sexy pics !! All you need is a cheap camera with a timer and a tripod you can get at a dollar store then download the pics on your computer from the camera !!! And of course send them to me !!

Yes I’ve taken Picts of me in various stages of dress as I imagine we all have at some point. My wife says those are the ones I must get rid of because if we were killed in a car wreck ( we don’t even own a car all pickups) she didn’t want the kids seeing them. Some are of her also. Many years ago when I learned how to video live I’ve even dressed in front of a camera for kicks as a couple other CDs watched. Just a kick at the time and mostly for a turn on.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have thought about doing that, but never have.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I've never been one to claim the 5th amendment (as a Brit, naturally I can't but, I can't be silent either) so, I must plead very guilty on this issue. Taken quite a few actually.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have, but only to text them to Mrs. Allison when phone foreplay seems to be headed somewgere.
    Life is too short to be boring.

I tried some shots to emulate a popular 40s pinup that showed a lady in bra and undies, not one of my successful experiments.

Can't even think of the famous pinup's name at the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't have the nerve. Also, I am sort of not happy until I'm fully dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why any decent crossdresser want to do that? I mean really!

35315.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think we all have in the past or do at times. I like to feel pretty, desirable to my partner and comfortable with my body like most women, even if I am not a woman genetically.
    We like to know how we really look, even if we see ourselves in the shower every day.
    We like to know what we actually look like in that new matching bra and panty set, a cute nightie , ect.
    I think its perfectly normal to perhaps give validation and/or express our femininity
    Last edited by FrannGurl; 12-17-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Does the photo below answer your question? I love doing this. I love the pinup artistry from years gone by. It's a challenge to photograph yourself in this way, but very gratifying when you get those few shots that seem to work. My profile has my link to my flickr page. If anyone else is intrigued by posing for pinup-type shots, please let me know...

15973306514_1f44139770_z.jpg

I love vintage lingerie and it is too lovely to keep hidden. I like a record of me wearing these garments. After all if no one had any such pictures a part of history wold get lost.

You have me picturing myself on various stages, Juliana!

When it comes to pics in different stages or layers though, I'm not complex enough for that! Just a basic little skirt and top Girl!

Something to try soon if my waist is up to it!

Shy Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I've done it as well.
    I have shots in various stages of dress, some naughty some nice, but none of which will have Playboy or any other publication beating my door down.

I do it just for myself and that's how they will stay.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I've done this once or twice...I was never happy with how they turned out though :| but I'm not against trying again and certainly encourage more (hint hintIsabella)

Reality Check
    I've taken photos of myself with the wig, bra and boobs and my hip/butt padding but never partially male and partially female.
    Krisi

Actually no, the camera comes out when I am dressed, never actually thought about it until now...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I shot a few photos of myself one afternoon. It was fun but the results were COYOTE UGLY! I'll never pass and the camera never lies. In fact, it almost scared me out of dressing. I mean, if I looked that bad, would my better half really even want to see me like that? Scary for sure...

Lacy PJs

Oh my goodness.. You are stunning! I'm interested and haven't taken a picture of myself like this in several years

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Isabella Ross;4185491]Does the photo below answer your question? I love doing this. I love the pinup artistry from years gone by. It's a challenge to photograph yourself in this way, but very gratifying when you get those few shots that seem to work. My profile has my link to my flickr page. If anyone else is intrigued by posing for pinup-type shots, please let me know...
    Last edited by FrannGurl; 12-18-2017 at 11:56 PM.

Damn, Isabella ..... that is a really nice picture. You have the right pose, the lingerie is tasteful (and sexy!), the background doesn't overwhelm the subject matter .. a very elegant shot of a beautiful lady.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie