Thread: Wore heels while shopping!

Wore heels while shopping!

Just got back into wearing heels and just had awesome time. Bought two pairs at Payless on Thursday, a nice gold pair and another white pair. I went back yesterday in the gold pair and bought some another pair of heels. That was fun and all but it was SOOOOOOO nerve wrecking being with it being the only time I've been out and let others see me in heels. After that I decided that I needed more exposure, so today I tried finding somewhere to go to that I thought I would feel comfortable in or somewhere that was a quick in and out. Bounced around driving on the streets until finally I decided to go to Sally's to shop around, walked around for a bit and bought two polishes (a light pink and turquoise) and as I was checking out the cashier was complimenting me on my choice of colors and then just dropped "Totally digging your choice of shoes" (once again the gold pair). I couldn't see my face but I wouldn't be surprised if I was blushing! I thanked her and then left and then she again complimented the shoes as I was walking out the door! I went back maybe ten minutes later because there were some other things I wanted to get, so we talked about a choice in lipstick, then I asked her for recommendations on polishes t go with the shoes and she showed me a brighter pink from OPI, after that I got a few other things and left. It felt great getting to talk to someone while in heels and even greater getting a compliment on said heels. I'll definitely be going back in heels but I may even go back wearing everything I bought! I'll post pictures of the heels and Sally's haul soon!

Hi Eve, thanks for sharing and welcome. Sounds like a great experience
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

That IS awesome! Going out in heels for the first time is afabulous experience, isn't it.
    Glad you had a great time!!#
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Silver Member
    There's plenty of women who enjoy seeing us in heels. When I go out, I get a ton of compliments for my shoes, as well as "I can't walk in those as well as you can! I'm jealous."

Nice job and think you have made a friend that can help you with the makeup.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    So am I to understand that you went into Sally's en drab wearing heels?
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Yup, I wont be able to pass just yet and I dont have very many clothes at the moment. To be fair I was underdressing with a red thong and pinkish bra!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Nice job and think you have made a friend that can help you with the makeup.
    Hopefully I do, really want to learn from someone in person

I'm reading a lot of positivity here, which is a great thing to have!
    Keep on doing as you are and things should go along nicely for you!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Stacy's right.

Good for you.

Congratulations on your great outing!

I am curious about Payless because I have read good things about them here. I went to one recently and found the saleswomen hovering unnecessarily. I felt smothered and couldn't think, so I left. Is that typical of the Payless chain, or was it most likely the personality of this individual store?

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Probably the personality of the one person. Payless is generally a good place and they tend to leave you be, no matter what section you're in.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie