Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M-F CD married, wife came out as bisexual.

M-F CD married, wife came out as bisexual.

Sorry all, I have not posted anything in a long time. I have been chatting on other CD support sites that have live chats available rather than just forums. I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else as I am a little confused about it but I have accepted her as she is? Has your wife, or SO, came out as Bisexual after you came out as a CD or TS? Oh, and here is an updated photo of me hanging out at the mall.

DSCN0037 (1).jpg

My wife has had sex with me while I was dressed but she said she did not care playing sexual games when I am dressed. She is 100% not bi-sexual.

Gold Member
    My wife would let me wear a Baby Doll Nightie to bed at night.
    She did not mind it because she says that I still had all the makings
    of a "Man", regardless of the PJ's I was wearing.
    rader

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Every woman I've ever had a relationship with has been bisexual to some degree.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My wife left me for a woman. That's when I began dressing.

Maybe if I'd started sooner, while we were married, it would have lasted!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sounds as if by you coming out as transgender, this gave your wife the courage to reveal her own "deep down secret", so the two combined should make a huge positive difference in the quality of your marriage, especially insofar as honesty, openness, communication, and a renewed sense of shared intimacy are concerned.

It also appears to be an article of faith around these parts - rightly or wrongly - that the best type of spouse for an M-to-F transgender individual to have is in fact a bisexual woman, as they will often regard having a crossdresser as a partner as their being able to enjoy the best parts of both worlds now.

If this holds true in your case as well, then I'd say you just won the lottery with this revelation on your wife's part...

She’s bi, but was before we met and had always been open about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Sounds as if by you coming out as transgender, this gave your wife the courage to reveal her own "deep down secret", so the two combined should make a huge positive difference in the quality of your marriage, especially insofar as honesty, openness, communication, and a renewed sense of shared intimacy are concerned.

It also appears to be an article of faith around these parts - rightly or wrongly - that the best type of spouse for an M-to-F transgender individual to have is in fact a bisexual woman, as they will often regard having a crossdresser as a partner as their being able to enjoy the best parts of both worlds now.

If this holds true in your case as well, then I'd say you just won the lottery with this revelation on your wife's part...
    You may be right about the M-to-F being good with a Bi female but, if I known before being married, I think my feelings of M-F would have surfaced earlier and I would have already dealt with the issue of her saying how "hot" other GG's are before being married. I mean, i don't mind her being Bi as I am both male and female since I am only a CD and not TS, but what if she wants to bring another women into the relationship. I mean, I don't want to compete with that but I don't want her bottling up her feelings either. Well, one day at a time. I cannot worry about something that may or may not happen. I can only let her know that cheating is cheating weather it be with another male or female. And I have told her that in our personal talks and she understands. I just need to get that negative part out my head.

Bisexual doesn’t mean she’s going to go around and sleep with literally everyone. Just because she’s physically attracted to women, she married you. You weren’t concerned about her bringing home other men when you thought she was straight right? It’s a common misconception but bisexual is not the same as promiscuous.

Nothing wrong with being bisexual - it means you've doubled your chances for a date on Saturday night.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Bisexual doesn’t mean she’s going to go around and sleep with literally everyone. Just because she’s physically attracted to women, she married you. You weren’t concerned about her bringing home other men when you thought she was straight right? It’s a common misconception but bisexual is not the same as promiscuous.
    Oh I know, I just worry about this part because she says she has always wanted to have a women. She drilled that into my head all weekend. which is ever since she has told me. but you are right, i should not worry.

Reality Check
    I have a friend whose wife left him for a woman after the children were grown. They were pretty upset about it. So was he. I used to work with a middle aged lesbian who left her husband and children for a woman.

I tend to define "bi-sexual" as someone who has sex with both men and women but some folks will say it's the thought that counts. Either way, if my wife told me she was bi-sexual, I would be expecting her to act on it and I wouldn't be very happy about it.
    Last edited by Krisi; 12-19-2017 at 08:29 AM.
    Krisi

My wife is definitely not bisexual. She brings it up a lot since I came out to her. She has zero interest in other women. And me dressing is very close to that boundary also. But if your wife is bisexual, talk to her and find out what she is looking for and see if there is some way you can satisfy that fantasy with her in a way that you are comfortable with.

I think that seeing connections between being bisexual and trans is as much a problem as folks who link being gay to trans. they're two totally different things. do they have overlap with certain folks? yes, for sure.but was this revelation something that happened as a result of your being about about your gender identity? has she connected it in any way when you've had conversations? and it could also be part of an evolution of your relationship. if she has shifted how she sees you, maybe it's changed where she falls in terms of sexual identity.

whatever the case, hope you're having lots of open conversation and good luck to you both! and that's a cute dress you've got on!

I know that after we broke up, my ex did date a woman for close to a year, but when she remarried it was to a man. I suppose perhaps that after finding out that I wasn't exactly the masculine specimen she wanted, she might have experimented with a woman to see whether there was anything there, much the same as some girls do when they're young. But long term, no, she's probably not bisexual.

Me, OTOH, am mostly buysexual. That means that now, I usually have to pay for it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My wife did, after my secret was revealed and now she is an out of the closet lesbian living with another woman in a long term relationship.

MY SO is straight as an arrow. but lets me dress.
    Part Time Girl

I had the opposite experience with a GF long ago. She openly told me she was bi soon after we met. That gave me the courage to tell her that I like to wear women's clothes.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

My wife told me she was bi as well, but... can't prove it by me because I've never seen her make a move of any type on another woman. I have my own issues trying to get her to make a move on me in either mode. So, it's easy to say but the proof is in doing something about it.

While I know my fiancee is 100% straight, she does know about Stephanie and enjoys girls nights out with her ( I am not passable and we usually go somewhere we are not recognized) and has bought me lingerie and a few nighties that I usually wear to bed with her

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Absolutely!!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Mine told me she fantasized about women while we were dating. I did not tell her about the CD side until we'd been married almost three years. It's worked out pretty well, I think.
    Life is too short to be boring.

A former spouse was, but she was not honest with herself. She said she wanted an open marriage, but it was only for herself. She woud swing both ways and would do everything she could to prevent me getting involved with anyone. She leaned strongly toward other woman and this lead to my losing friendships with many people because she would hit on their wifes in none too sutle of a way. I divorced her. All of this well before Is started dressing.

My wife has never expressed or showed any desire to be bisexual at all. Interestingly a number of women at work are lesbian, and live openly about it. No admiited gays, and one openly trans in a small town highly conservative area. Previously knew of one couple that the wife was openly bisexual, major uproar over inviting other females to date.

When I first met my wife, she was in a relationship with a woman. We were friends for several years while she with a woman. It was a couple years after she separated from her SO before we started dating...so I knew what I was getting when we married...funny...she doesn't really like my Crossdressing and doesn't want to think of me as a woman but she accepts my dressing to a point. She may think another woman is attractive but she married me as a man and want to keep it that way...sorry...I think I'm starting down a new thread