Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook account

Lots of good comments. Only have one acct-male side- to avoid some of the issues mentioned. May return to work if health improves, so don't need a "problem" in the future. And on my profile there-I don't give any info or location, or anything else. And Never play Any of those FB games,---can provide info for the phishers! Toni G..

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have two accounts one male and one female each are on different browsers using separate email addys.
    Why would you need two accounts? I thought you were always the same person..

Reality Check
    Facebook has been great for me. I stay connected to my family which is all over the globe and it has let me reconnect with friends and bandmates from back in the 60s. On the other hand, Facebook is full of hate and stupidity. If you are hateful or stupid, posting on Facebook will let your friends and strangers know.

Putting anything about your crossdressing or creating a second Facebook account for you as a woman is a very bad idea unless you want the world to know you are a crossdresser. Facebook will somehow connect your male account to your female account. Don't do it. You will be outed.
    Krisi

Krisi, I have had 2 facebook accounts for over 8 years, if you follow some basic and simple rules you can happily have two seperate accounts and they will not get linked. I do recommend if you are a technophobe stay far away as its is easy to mess up.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Same here as with many others. I have two accounts. Don't really use either one much. I think that I used Pamela's Google Voice number when I signed up.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

HI, this doesn't really answer the OP question, but count me as another who doesn't have FB account - at all. Not for Samantha nor guy mode. I have zero trust of FB not connecting accounts if I had an account for both. I don't really want one for guy mode either both for basic privacy and I don't need another social media outlet. As it is , I do have linkedin in as a guy and the connections they find and recommend are spooky and bothersome. I'm sure FB is worse... so I pass on it.

Easy rules for dual Facebook lives:

1) Create your girl account on a computer, not a phone. I don't think you'll need a phone number with that. You shouldn't provide your mobile number under any circumstance. You can make a distinct gmail girl account easily.

2) Run two different apps on your phone. I use the Facebook app for male and the Friendly+ app for female. That's a great one.. it integrates both FB and FB Messenger.

3) Never login to the male FB app with your female info.

4) On the female account, block all of your male family, friends, and contacts that you can think of.

5) Mentally prepare yourself that you could be outed despite all of these things. Use that to guide the kind of posts that you make and how much you reveal to the outside world.

I only have Facebook as a male. Renee will not be on Facebook anytime soon if ever. Don’t need to worry about fb outing me to my family / friends.
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

Fakebook is great at messing up accounts. When I originally signed up with my Kaylie account, everything was well and good and hunky-dory .... until they wanted a photo ID / driver's license to prove Kaylie was legit. Blew that one away ... set up another with my other Kaylie account, use it mainly for posting pictures and hanging out with online IMVU friends.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie