Thread: The Way Forward

The Way Forward

Hi All
    So, the last time I posted here I was telling everyone about having started to work full time as Sara. Its now been three months and everything is going great at work. Its amazing but I am now totally comfortable going about my day, and no longer only my work day, fully immersed living life as Sara. Its wonderful. Furthermore, last week I submitted all the paper work and requirements to legally change my name to Sara Olivia and to legally change my gender to female. I was told it would take about 6 weeks to process. So I am now very excited to legally be the woman I've longed to be my entire life. Even with Christmas its going to feel like a very long six weeks. Anyways that is the only real news in my life at the moment. I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Sara

Congratulations.. And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also.

Hi Sara - That's awesome! I'm so happy for you.
    Katie

the simpler you make it , the better your chances..

the best solution for almost every one of our issues is to thrive in your new gender role.. nobody can ever take that away from you...

...nobody
    ...ever
    I am real

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Happy New Year, Sara. And, happy new life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Good to hear Sara, I know the feeling as far as my work is concerned it’s gone really well for me as well.
    Good luck with the name change. I’ve got that on my agenda for a bit later in the coming year
    Happy New Year
    Rachael

Hey Sara,
    I am so happy for you. Wow, it is amazing how things change. When we talked two months ago you thought that full time would be in June. It looks like you are on the fast track now. I got my drivers license changed last week and my passport renewal with recent photo four days ago. Here’s wishing you continued success. Please stay in touch.