Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We all have somthing that works

I've been told my legs are my best asset, unfortunately due to the local climate, being hot-natured, and a job that requires me being outdoors I can't justify shaving them. Also my eyes are very blue, which I still struggle to accentuate with makeup. Dark beard stubble is always an issue for me, especially around my neck.

I'm told my legs are my best physical asset, and I won't dispute that. Making my male mug look even somewhat feminine is definitely my biggest physical challenge, no doubt about that.

Karen

I reckon my legs are my best feature. My wife says they are lovely.

Other positives are being short (5'7") & skinny. I also don't have to worry much about tucking. Some snug fitting boyshorts and a pair of tights are sufficient, except under anything really tight fitting, which i seldom wear.

The biggest problem is a very dark stubbly chin, which seems almost impossible to hide.

When i look in the mirror i quite like what i see from the ribs down haha.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Hmmm, I have decent legs, but a lot of guys do, when shaved and wearing heels. I am not overly tall, 5'9" Smallish hands and feet. An overall slim bone structure. Not overly hairy, so I can go a few days without shaving and it isn't noticed by sight. One fortunate feature I have, or I should say I don't have is I have no protruding adam's apple whatsoever. My neck is as flat as any woman's, despite being somewhat on the slim side.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I've been told it's my legs, but I don't see it myself. I guess I'll go with others opinions though.

My build, I guess. I'm quite a dainty guy at 5' 8" and 9 Stone. So I have very small shoulders and a thin waist.

Sadly, it's all ruined by my bulky forearms and calves. I have no idea why they are like that, I don't even work out.

CVlaerly my legs and my facial structure, which works well with make up and makes me look much younger than I am

I have pretty nice legs.

Carrying about 15 - 20 lbs too much right now.

People have told me that I have nice legs and a good figure. Luckily, I am small framed at 5'6" and around 130lbs. My downside is that I work with my hands alot and they look pretty beat up at times.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Being short, for a guy, and having smaller feet than the average guy are two of my best assets I guess.
    And able to walk in 6+ inch platform heels is another plus.
    I don't have back hair.

My facial hair is a big downer.
    I can shave it real smooth with no problem, but it's still not my moat favorite thing to do.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Silver Member
    Best .. Light beard, no shadow. Hairless chest and back. Sparse leg hair (no need to shave). No adams apple. No need to tuck, now.
    Not good .. age with accompanying wrinkles, face, hands and arms. Rough skin challenges.

We think it’s my legs, especially with heels.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My best asset is I really want to look my best as a woman and enjoy it when I'm dressed, regardless of my height, weight and masculine features.

My biggest challenge is I really want to look my best as a woman and have to deal with my height, weight and masculine features.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Best are my skinny arms and legs and small upper body ie shoulders and chest
    Worst is body hair
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I have a really effeminate figure, so with CDing I finally get a chance to compliment it and that really excites me! I'll have to see where this takes me before I can say more.

Silver Member
    I'm 6ft2 and 300lbs. Not many clothes fit my particular shape very well. On the plus side, I get told A LOT that I have fabulous legs. That prompted me to begin having my legs waxed a few years ago. It has made me fearless about wearing dresses that perhaps are a bit on the short side for a 57 year old. Tee hee.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Hands and feet; hardly an asset when it comes right down to it; but it does get me compliments.
    I've been going to nail salons for several years now and I get tons of comments from both the nail techs and customers. A nail tech many years ago was gushing about my beautiful feet and I ended up with about 6 ladies gathered around oohing and aahing...........fun times.

Legs are fairly nice too.

Downside is that although i'm slim, I was genetically robbed in the hips and buttocks area; and added to that, some bad habits led to a pot belly. In other words, take about 15 lbs. of fat from my abdomen and stick in my butt cheeks and hips and i'd be set from the neck down.

The face isn't even in the conversation. And hair? Pretty much a given for the chromosomes, although I do understand it's worse for dark haired peeps.