Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We all have somthing that works

We all have somthing that works

Although I am 6' 3" and 235lbs (a figure best suited for a middle linebacker) I do have a few advantages. For one, I am a ginger so beard cover is a product I don't need. Also, I am told,like so mant of us,I have nice long shapely legs. What are your best asset and most difficult physical challenge?

Hi Tamara,

My best asset would probably be my size. I'm a little on the tall side but I'm pretty thin. My biggest challenge is certainly body hair. It's dark and pretty heavy. It's surprising just how much shaving is necessary if I want to go out.

Elizabeth

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Best asset is I'm slim. It's easy to ADD a figure and impossible to subtract one. Beyond using a corset and girdles!

What I can't do is copy slim women like this, tho!

10349086_299480743584317_4275657581403713678_n.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was talking about this very topic with Michelleddg when we met for lunch the other day.
    My best asset that allows me to blend pretty well is that I’m really, really short. Like shorter than the average GG. Unfortunately I have really, really broad shoulders so that kinda negates that previous blending asset.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

My best asset is my legs. I was out dressed this morning shopping. It was a nice day. No one even look at me funny.
    Part Time Girl

I'm thin with very little body hair and no beard . So I favor right fitting clothes.

My biggest challenge is my hair, since I stopped wearing wigs about two years ago.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Assets: Light beard, decent legs

Liabilities: 6-2 tall, 300+ lbs

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Being 6”2 I do look like a tall women but yes my legs for sure are my best asset.
    Never have had much body hair so another plus for me. Still have many things that give me away.
    However I know I’m a trans women and if that’s how I’m perceived than I’m ok with that
    Rachael

I am thin- skinny arms, but 6' tall. Curious to see what makeup will do (or won't do) who I try it.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I do count myself as being very fortunate with regards to wanting to present as a woman. 5'8'', quite slim (though I have to work hard on that), I need almost no beard cover, relatively hairless on my body and legs, smallish feet and pretty good legs. Downside is big hands, though even they are not massive.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Hi Tamara,
    My best feature would be my legs, I'm 5' 6" but rather substantial around the middle
    hoping a diet will help a little.
    Be Happy, healthy and above all safe. Karrin

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Legs are my best feature, worst at the moment is my belly. I'm 5'8" so height isn't an issue even in heels.

I would say my legs. They are naturally hairless so I'm not bothered with shaving them.

Well for me, some clothes work better and the fact that I have decent shapely long legs they look fab in fishnet stockings and heels. Lucy

Well in my opinion nothing physical really works to my advantage. 6 ft tall 250 lbs and short legs, ok maybe decent shaped. But I have a nice personality and I don't really care.

Not one thing in my favor, short,bowed legs,barrel chest, broad shoulders,short bony fingers,veins everywhere,big nose,jowls,turkey neck I could go on. I don't even know why I try anymore. Glutton for punishment I guess.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

My greatest asset is my voice, I have never sounded like a guy and 6ft and 250 lbs this asset has smoothed my way thru what could have been many embarrassing situations.

My assets: feet small enough for women's shoes and good hands that look great with painted nails.
    My drawbacks: a beer belly and male pattern baldness.

My legs and pedicure feet. Billie Jean

Best - fair haired. Not a very hairy guy and I'm quite short (5'6").

Worst - broad shoulders, low voice, man hands
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    My best feature? I have nice, long, natural eyelashes. My worst? Everything else.

My best asset is my brain. My biggest challenge is my entire body.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Best- dark hair, so lasering it works

Worst- way too much hair, everywhere
    Life is too short to be boring.

Asset-shapely legs when in heels. Non-asset-the rest of my body. 5’7”, 230 lbs, lots of body hair, a beard that will not hide.

Like many others I have been told I have great legs.

Biggest challenge. I am wearing 58 years of life on my face.
    Live and let dress.