Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Female who is attracted to a male whe dresses as woman

Female who is attracted to a male whe dresses as woman

I just met a person who is a male who cross dresses as a woman. I am very attracted to this person. Any help or advice

Red face A First

You are a unicorn... literally, one in a million... LITERALLY... you could probably have the pick of any straight, single CD you wanted because it’s so rare to find a woman who’s attracted to a CD.

I say go for it...

Hell, I haven’t ever met you or talked to you and I’m interested! Lol

In all a seriousness, without a little more info, it’s hard to offer advice... is he straight? Gay? Bi? Is he transitioning? Just dressing for fun? Dressing for fetish?

There are SO many different variations of us all that it’s impossible to categorize us even though the world seems hell-bent on doing it! Because we are all people and we differ so much just like everyone else.

I would say to find out what role dressing plays in his or her life and then you could get some great advice on here. It might also help to know a little about you and what you’re all about...

Good luck!
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 12-23-2017 at 04:30 PM.

We all are looking for an accepting mate. However it is hard to give advise without more information. Most CDs are great people, but, some have their issues, just like the rest of the population. Listen to your heart AND your head,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You find the person interesting and want to know more its as simple as that.
    You are attracted to the person not so much how they dress and there is not a thing wrong with that.
    Get to know each other and see if love can bloom between the two of you.

Not much to go on by your description really so how often does he dress as a woman?
    Does he live full time as a woman?
    Do his friends accept him as a cross dresser?
    We need more info and I am sure you need more time learning who this person is inside.
    I wish you luck getting to know this person you are attracted to.
    Please keep us posted on what happens.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-23-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Just be you, and let her be her, even when she presents as a boy.

Welcome to the madhouse!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Normal? who is to say. Is it Okay? Well it probably depends on the person you met. Crossdressers come in all forms extremely nice and well not so nice. They are just folks. Hope all works well for you.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Thanks for your suggestion

Simply said, my wife says she "see's me". Makes no difference how I am dressed, spandex n boobs or greasy jeans and a scrub concert t-shirt. I am the same person.

Banned Read only
    Another female to shop with with male benefits; it's a no brainer, do it!

Love your reply.
    Getting some fashion tips too

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    ckay, I've met several women that are honestly attracted to men that present as both genders. Or, let me say, present as gender fluid. It's refreshing and complimentary for both.
    Hmm? You might just discover that gender explorers run much deeper with intelligence and emotion than your average sapien.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I don’t believe anyone should be categorized. We are all people and different.
    I have changed so much over the years. I am still figuring out me.

I find when this person dresses to be an absolutely beautiful hot confident lady.
    I must mention he is very hot as a man as well.
    I am a straight female but find it quite intriguing and exciting when he dresses.
    He prefers women but I guess it is rare for a woman to be attracted to a CD.

This is all so new to me and I am just trying to get to know this awesome person.

Welcome to the Forum, your input and thoughts are appreciated

2 quick questions

Have you seen him in lingerie or want to ?

How does his dressing style compare to yours and are you worried about competing with him when you are both dolled up ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, your input and thoughts are appreciated

2 quick questions

Have you seen him in lingerie or want to ?

How does his dressing style compare to yours and are you worried about competing with him when you are both dolled up ?

Thanks
    Yes I have seen him in lingerie.

I think we dress similar. I am not worried about competing. I think we can actually have fun with it.

Banned Spammer
    You sound like you enjoy the idea as well as he does so yes have fun with it.
    I dated a lady a few years ago that didn't have a problem with me dressing or the fact I was trans so nothing is impossible.

What could be better than finding
    someone who shares your interests . I think
    it is great .

JAS

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Get offline, meet up with him and get to know each other.

Then, do what regular guys and girls do together. Have fun!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Sherry is right.
    Go out on some dates have fun do what regular people do.
    Get to know each other the regular way the CDing part is just icing on the cake.
    Don't make the focus of your relationship about his CDing that could get boring real quick for both of you.

Aspiring Member
    Just as you would with anyone take it slow and easy and get to know the person. If you like him still you may have a boyfriend and girl friend all in one. Sounds like fun to me. You are to be commended for having an open mind. Hope it works out for you two Sherrii.

ckay,

By now you have probably received dozens of replies telling you what a gem you are. That you are here seeking insight is evidence of that. You also specifically asked for advice. So I'll give you the best I can.

I'll assume that your new acquaintance has shared with you her transgender nature, or perhaps she's out already in the circumstances where you met. Regardless, that's a good sign. It means that nothing is being overtly hidden from you. The psyche of a TG person can be a deep pool, however. So start by asking yourself if it's one the depths of which you are really interested in exploring together. Are you OK with occasional crossdressing. In public? Private? The bedroom? How about more often than "occasional". How much more? If she tells you next year, or in twenty years, that she's transsexual and needs to transition, how might you respond? I'm not suggesting that you ask your friend these questions, but you should certainly be asking them of yourself.
    If you and your friend decide to pursue a relationship, honest and open communication is important to the long term health of that relationship. You'll want answers to those questions above because those issues will come up, to one extent or another.

Good luck to you.

Hugs,

Kelly

Platinum Member
    I think is easier than some might lead you to believe. From what you’ve said in your responses you’ve seen this person in many dimensions and remain interested and attracted. Yes, a lifetime may reveal new things to both of you, but no one is committing to a lifetime at this point...you’re simply pursuing a shared interest in the hope of seeing where it ay lead. Enjoy the journey!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I know several couples where the "man" transitioned to full time female, and the marriage stayed intact, and maybe became even better.

I know at least 2 GGs who married a CD/TG. In one case, it was the CD who wore the "traditional" wedding dress at the marriage ceremony. People are people, and if you like the person, get to know her better.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    I have a few friends that have done a full transition and stayed with their wives and life has been just fine so it can be done.

As others have mentioned, ckay, you're a gem. If you could bottle what you have, you'd be very popular lady among us gender variants.

I think that you have a great opportunity to make a man very happy, if you can enjoy it and he is also in the same chanel.
    I have the experience to share this side of me with my wife since very early in our relationship, and never have been a problem.
    This is not a waranty of success, have to work all the other sides of a relationship between 2 humans, good look.