Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Female who is attracted to a male whe dresses as woman

I didn't see any reference to "transgender" in your original posting but one or two replies seem to have assumed it.
    My own experience is simple - I love women's clothing and have dressed as much as possible all my life but I have never had the slightest urge to transition.
    My wife and I have been married for 60 years with the normal ups and downs living brings and she has been involved with my choices all the way as I have with hers.
    Maybe you need to know more before commitment but don't just write him off.

okay, I'm a long term CDer in a relationship with a women, we will be married in May. She did not know when we met, she knew pretty early on in our relationship though I did not admit to later afraid she would leave. Just trying to say if you like this individual go for it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was wearing a dress 15 years ago when I met my wife, like you ckay, she thought she could have fun with this and here we are, Xmas day 15 years later, still having fun with it. Unusual, sure. Something to be afraid of, no, not at all. Many laughs together, absolutely.

Aspiring Member
    After going through all the responses it seems most think you should go with it and see what happens. As I posted earlier, I too think so, from what you have said it seems like maybe you want to too. If you "go for it" let us know how thing go. Maybe get your boy/girl friend to post with you here too? Oh, in case you are wondering, I am 68, been CDing for 50 years to one extent or another. Now at home mostly dress, and corset from 33" to 28", most days from 12 to 24 hours depending on what else I have to do. My girlfriend of 20 years is good with it she enjoys the different looks. I don't try and pass/go out as I am tall enough to draw attention in male mode, never mind in female. I do under dress often when out. Sherrii

Aspiring Member
    Kay,
    You are the exception in your open-mindedness towards your Trans/CDing SO - BRAVA! Gender is more diverse than the textbook black & white - male or female boxes that have been adhered to for generations.

I wish you and your SO the best going forward.

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    That's two this entire year ! First we had Minnietheminx

Biography:
    I am 49 years young. Single and a lady that has for many years loved guys that dress. I have had friends that have shared this with me but sadly they have lost the feeing over the years and so i hope by joining here i can enjoy the experience with others xx

Two women that like a man when dressed as a woman - and they pop up here in the same year. Must be like winning the lottery twice in one week.

Anyway, good for you - you are, like Minnietheminx, a very rare person.

Quote Originally Posted by DMichele View Post
    Kay,
    You are the exception in your open-mindedness towards your Trans/CDing SO - BRAVA! Gender is more diverse than the textbook black & white - male or female boxes that have been adhered to for generations.

I wish you and your SO the best going forward.
    Thank you! I really appreciate your comment.
    It is all new to me and quite interesting getting to know this individual.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    okay, I'm a long term CDer in a relationship with a women, we will be married in May. She did not know when we met, she knew pretty early on in our relationship though I did not admit to later afraid she would leave. Just trying to say if you like this individual go for it.
    Thank you! I like this individual and very interested. This person seems to be beautiful on the inside and out.
    I really like it when he CD. I wonder if that is weird for me to feel that way.
    It all makes me nervous

I see nothing wrong with a woman that can love someone who cross-dresses. I know of other woman that accept and even help their SOs.

I have met a CD and we are getting to know each other very well. To tell the truth I have only met "her" so far. But we share many details of our personal lives. I tend to take the active role and "she" has come to terms with that. "His" job takes "him" out of town a lot, so we have not had much time together.

I think that you both need to discuss just what you are both looking for, just as in any relationship.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    ckay, one important thing. Your partner may well identify to them self as female, despite the obvious genitalia. You need to be sure you can deal with that long term and you need to discuss that. Otherwise enjoy your partner and the fun/variety that will come with them.

In reality the candy on the outside may be the initial attraction but love comes from what you find inside. Find out who he and she is. Go for it.

I would like to thank everyone for your advice.
    I really admire this individual however I think at this time it will just be a friendship. This person lives in another state and travels often. It just doesn’t make much sense that anything serious would ever happen so I will just enjoy getting to know each other.
    I am thankful to her for the influence and hope she has given me in being a passionate woman.

I'm sure a lot of us would love to know how you're progressing. Do keep us posted!
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ckay View Post
    I find when this person dresses to be an absolutely beautiful hot confident lady.
    I must mention he is very hot as a man as well.
    This is all so new to me and I am just trying to get to know this awesome person.
    Do you have a sister? LOL!

Just kidding, but what can I say, if you're attracted and it's mutual on his part, why not get to know him better and see where that leads? The only caveat I can give, as a life-long dresser, is that it can be an obsession, and sometimes, at least me, it can tend towards narcissism or at least self-absorption. But then again none of us are perfect. Only getting to know him better will help you determine if you can live with his "dark side", something all of us have in one way or another.

Ckay-My name is Michelle,I'm a single,unmarried heterosexual male,no kids&I love to secretly dress in womens clothes&I,too,wish there would be a lady like you,for me.I got curious one day&snuck into my mothers closet&started trying on her dresses&look at myself in the mirror on Mothers door.I got bolder&tried on a pair of her heels&slowly began practicing how to walk in heels,in the basement,away from prying eyes.I started to do this each day,after mother left for work.I got very bold&lifted a fresh pkg of beige
    pantyhose,from her collection of different shades&put them on,picked out a skirt&one of her blouses&a pair of her other heels.I was hooked&the feeling of silky smooth,soft fabric against my body&silky feel on my legs,sent electricity through my body,especially
    how light a womans wardrobe isI slowly tried on most of her outfits,as we were the same size,so I didn't stretch anything&I began secretly ordering online,after I moved to my own home
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by JeanTG View Post
    Only getting to know him better will help you determine if you can live with his "dark side", something all of us have in one way or another.
    Please, please don't refer to this as the 'dark side'. All that does is perpetuate the belief that there's something very wrong with wearing different clothes and embracing feminine feelings and behaviors. Bad enough that men do it, but to encourage women to feel that way disparages both them AND us.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Please, please don't refer to this as the 'dark side'. All that does is perpetuate the belief that there's something very wrong with wearing different clothes and embracing feminine feelings and behaviors. Bad enough that men do it, but to encourage women to feel that way disparages both them AND us.
    I don’t see it as a dark side. I am glad to have met a man that is comfortable with his feminine side. He looks beautiful when he dresses

Quote Originally Posted by immike View Post
    Ckay-My name is Michelle,I'm a single,unmarried heterosexual male,no kids&I love to secretly dress in womens clothes&I,too,wish there would be a lady like you,for me.I got curious one day&snuck into my mothers closet&started trying on her dresses&look at myself in the mirror on Mothers door.I got bolder&tried on a pair of her heels&slowly began practicing how to walk in heels,in the basement,away from prying eyes.I started to do this each day,after mother left for work.I got very bold&lifted a fresh pkg of beige
    pantyhose,from her collection of different shades&put them on,picked out a skirt&one of her blouses&a pair of her other heels.I was hooked&the feeling of silky smooth,soft fabric against my body&silky feel on my legs,sent electricity through my body,especially
    how light a womans wardrobe isI slowly tried on most of her outfits,as we were the same size,so I didn't stretch anything&I began secretly ordering online,after I moved to my own home
    Michelle - Thanks for sharing about you. I hope you find a lovely lady that will embrace all of you

as many have stated most heterosexual cross dressers dream of finding an interested female the share their dressing with.
    roll with it.
    good luck and enjoy the journey

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Please, please don't refer to this as the 'dark side'.
    I was not referring to crossdressing as my "dark side", but rather the tendency towards narcissism and self-absorption that I can have as a result of it. And the tendency for this to become an obsession for me. From what I've read here, I don't think I'm alone in this.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    JeanTG, I had to laugh at you post, I understood what you meant, but was hoping that midichlorians were involved and we might me able to do the Jedi Mind Trick
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Ckay-I'm still a man,I still dress in jeans&tee shirt&tennis shoes&still have manly pursuits.I just would look at a beautiful woman,in a skirt&heels&just wondered how a woman's silky pantyhose would feel on my legs&wearing a short skirt&silky blouse&step into
    a pair of heels&walk.I'd love to find a woman that understands that&I would go to great lengths to let her know I'm still a guy(wink),like an endless night of passion/w champagne&chocolate covered strawberries by the bed.I just wanted to see how it felt to
    dress as a woman&endure some of their problems,like a run in my pantyhose,or shoes that hurt your feet
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How disappointed many here must be, Okay.

You're simply wondering about a date with a dresser and they were in a big hurry to marry u off!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by immike View Post
    Ckay-I'm still a man,I still dress in jeans&tee shirt&tennis shoes&still have manly pursuits.I just would look at a beautiful woman,in a skirt&heels&just wondered how a woman's silky pantyhose would feel on my legs&wearing a short skirt&silky blouse&step into
    a pair of heels&walk.I'd love to find a woman that understands that&I would go to great lengths to let her know I'm still a guy(wink),like an endless night of passion/w champagne&chocolate covered strawberries by the bed.I just wanted to see how it felt to
    dress as a woman&endure some of their problems,like a run in my pantyhose,or shoes that hurt your feet
    Thanks for sharing! The person I met seems to be the same way. I think that is why I am so interested. He likes to dress however he is a very masculine male as well. I like the fact we can give each other tips on outfits. He looks so much beter in a dress than me. All so new to me.

Ckay I am a man that dresses at least once a week, I have met a wonderful woman this past summer and we are getting married in the Fall. When we met she knew all about my dressing as she sold me some of my clothes lol ( she worked at one of my favorite stores) we are extremely happy together. I own and worl on classic cars ( for Christmas I gave her a classic Mustang that I purchased and restored for her) as well as enjoy camping, football and a bunch of other stuff that people would term as manly, but aside from dressing I also enjoy romantic movies and shows, I try to dance ( not very successful lol but I try) and a few other things some people would call feminine. My advise is that if youlike him and think things will work for you then go ahead and enjoy yourself

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    First, make sure he knows how you feel. Then, let him know that you are not intimidated by his dressing. I saw your profile pic so you should not feel threatened that he could look better than you. You are very attractive and the worst case is that, if he is dedicated to looking his best dressed and has the skill and physical attributes to be gender fluid, he might be as pretty but not prettier. There are so many benefits for a woman who is accepting. If he is a crossdresser he will be a devoted mate and friend. I doubt you would never hear him complain about going shopping or ask you why you need another blouse, dress or shoes. This could be a very wonderful relationship, one that most of us can only dream of. If he is trangendered it would be different unless you are looking for a real girlfriend down the road.

all I can say is so so lucky....
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"