Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Female who is attracted to a male whe dresses as woman

Find out what he is about and then make a decision.

Post #2 has good guidelins.

Enjoy.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    First, make sure he knows how you feel. Then, let him know that you are not intimidated by his dressing. I saw your profile pic so you should not feel threatened that he could look better than you. You are very attractive and the worst case is that, if he is dedicated to looking his best dressed and has the skill and physical attributes to be gender fluid, he might be as pretty but not prettier. There are so many benefits for a woman who is accepting. If he is a crossdresser he will be a devoted mate and friend. I doubt you would never hear him complain about going shopping or ask you why you need another blouse, dress or shoes. This could be a very wonderful relationship, one that most of us can only dream of. If he is trangendered it would be different unless you are looking for a real girlfriend down the road.
    Thank you so much for your post and the compliment.
    Any tips when we go on a date when he crossdresses

ckay,
    Maybe just consider going for a walk outdoors (a garden tour or the boardwalk). Less pressure for both of you & a chance to have a nice conversation & continue to get to know each other better. Just a thought.

Well of course you should be doing all of the natural things that people do when getting to know one another.
    It is good that you know that he is a cross dresser and that should be one of the "getting to know you" subjects. As a member of this site you have a lot of information available about cross dressing and the various issues associated with it. I think it would be good for you to read as much as you can about the subject.

That said, I do wish you all the best in your developing relationship. I hope that the distance between you is not too much of a hindrance. Have fun and laugh a lot too. Oh, and by the way, don't think he is the prettier of you both when he is dressed. Remember that you have some significant advantages as a female. Good luck.

Oh and welcome to this site also.

Thank you

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Good for you.
    Thank you for being accepting your 1 in 10 billion.
    Love&hugs

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    MY psychological opinion is that its a combination of factors---He's "Nice" is one, You may feel you may have more in common with him than other men, and also you may perceive him as Less a "Threat" as far as sex and possible "dominance" are concerned.-----Quite understandable and suggests you have a healthy, open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwelve200 View Post
    MY psychological opinion is that its a combination of factors---He's "Nice" is one, You may feel you may have more in common with him than other men, and also you may perceive him as Less a "Threat" as far as sex and possible "dominance" are concerned.-----Quite understandable and suggests you have a healthy, open mind.
    Thanks Jennifer!

Marina - Yes, I think I do feel less threatened. We seem to have more in common. We get to give advice and tips on clothes, shoes, etc. Sometimes I am a little jealous how beautiful he looks when dressed however I love it. This relationship has always reminded me how beautiful I am and to take pride in the way I dress.