Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Love wearing pantyhose

Count me in as well, but tights are my goto item when I cannot shave.

Are pantyhose made for men even a good quality product or just cheap Chinese product you can buy online? I never saw any of them in stores so far. Do they use the same material as for female pantyhose or rougher and more durable materials like with all materials in male clothing?

I don't know whether or not tights for men are as good quality as female tights, but they are certainly overpriced.

After coming-out to my wife i suggested i might buy some mens tights to see how she felt about seeing me wearing them, but i took one look at some products online and lost any interest i might have had straight away!
    Instead we went shopping and she bought me some nice female ones at a much better price. Wouldn't even consider men's ones now....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I wear support stockings everyday, but do on the occasion wear pantyhose....I have many pairs....just prefer stockings

Another pantyhose fan here... While they are near the top of my favorite things list, they're not not the alpha and omega either. Pantyhose (or at least knee highs) are a must for me when wearing closed shoes. Seekers though often get cotton sox. I can't stand a closed shoe barefoot. Not even sling-backs. I do have some sandals for summer and ditch the nylon in the heat.
    And as for the fashion rule "No hose with open toes",,, I will stretch a point to call what most would call an open toe a peep toe to make hose ok...

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica S View Post
    Pantyhose is one of my favorite. Growing up for some reason there were always a big bag of hose in the closet across the bathroom. As you can imagine I frequently snuck a pair out.
    Yeah? What did you do with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette01 View Post
    Pantyhose just feels so sexy against my skin and privates!
    So you like to wear them but so do the new soldiers in your platoon in the army?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I just recently started CDing and love wearing thigh high nylons. For the past week I have been wearing them all day long. I love the feel of them and the look when wearing a nice pair of shoes with them. I don't want to take them off!

I have always been a big pantyhose fan. Love wearing them most of the year. Summer is kinda tough and I've done the bare leg thing, but it doesn't feel complete somehow, lol...

I`ve been wearing pantyhose north of 40 yrs now. Yikes time flies. Anyways i`ve never felt totally dressed/femme unless I was wearing hosiery. Just my 2cents.

I’m with you Suzy, about 54 years wearing and loving pantyhose for me. I may have said before ...it’s the trigger that makes it all come together for me. Admittedly, I miss the lovely shades of the 80’s.... tropical tan by Kayser, cinnamon by whisper..... and some lovely shades of spice , to name a few.Its so difficult to find those nicer shades of tan/ nude that had me spellbound as a child.😍

I have tried to CD without pantyhose, I really have, but i didn't like the feel of it. I love the hugging feel of them on my legs, I love to wiggle my toes in them, and the support they give my legs. Not only that but my legs look a lot nicer in them and so do my feet. they bring it all together for me, always have, always will. try sliding your foot into a heel with and without pantyhose and honestly tell me which one feels better.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Silver Member
    My preference is thigh highs with elastic top bands, one full leg at a time, just like the pin-up girls do with stockings. It's easier, too, when you have to tinkle.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I have tried to CD without pantyhose, I really have, but i didn't like the feel of it. I love the hugging feel of them on my legs, I love to wiggle my toes in them, and the support they give my legs. Not only that but my legs look a lot nicer in them and so do my feet. they bring it all together for me, always have, always will. try sliding your foot into a heel with and without pantyhose and honestly tell me which one feels better.
    Exactly my sentiments Joanne. Couldn't have said it better!

Aspiring Member
    Besty-Joanne - agree 100%. I prefer the pantyhose look. Love the feel of sliding my feet into a pair of stilletos...

hello,
    my journey started with tights (pantyhose)
    luv J

i love pantyhose. i have so many, that i take time to choose what hose i wear. but in the summer it´s very hot to use them...

love wearing pantyhose. My wife is great about it I get to shave my legs an wear them whenever I like.

I wear pantyhose or tights nearly every day under my slacks. I can’t wait to get home each day so that I can shed me male clothing and change into something less comfortable.

I like thigh hi over pantyhose. I thing the nylon is of better quality and feels better on.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I love wearing pantyhose. They feel great on smooth legs, especially when they are freshly waxed. They also feel nice on my feet inside my shoes. Stockings have there place as well!

I love pantyhose. But I also love thi highs as well. So many choices it frustrating. Lol

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    i love to wear pantyhose
    i love to wear stockings
    i love to wear tights

what I won't wear are knee high stockings. i understand if you are wearing a skirt and don't want full leg coverage but if feels incomplete. Knee highs were my first purchase ever. I thought that I was getting a good deal because the price was so low that I bought 2. When I got home, i found out that they were knee highs so i cut open the foot of one pair, wore it up to my thighs and wore the other. still didn't feel right so I went back to the same store the next day and asked for and made sure i got pantyhose.

Me too! Suntan or taupe with black thigh highs over them are simply amazing. Even two pairs of pantyhose on feels and looks amazing!!! Love it!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    I like thigh hi over pantyhose. I thing the nylon is of better quality and feels better on.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Kay J

I agree with Georgina. I was brought up on RHT non stretch nylon stockings , with either a garter belt or a open bottom girdle. Panty hoses just don't do it for me. Just my opinion for what it is worth

Yes! I LOVE pantyhose! I don't like to tuck, but by wearing pantyhose or tights over panties, I can wear most skirts without a bulge. Plus, they feel absolutely fabulous! It's always the first thing I put on whether I'm dressed or underdressing. As a matter of fact, I'm wearing right now!