Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love wearing pantyhose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Love wearing pantyhose

Girls don't you just love how pantyhose feel on your freshly shaved legs. I think there is nothing like it. I bought a three pack of Leggs support hose at Wal-Mart today and as soon as I got home I shaved and got dressed. I especially love the way they make my legs feel so smooth and sexy. I'm rubbing my legs and feet together as I'm typing this post. Billie Jean

I believe it's because of pantyhose is where I am today, but I remember the first time I shaved my legs that was a whole new experience. It's funny you mention the Leggs pantyhose, because when I was young no women I knew bought them, and about a year ago I was shopping at Walmart and there was a rack with them in a cute cardboard box. I bought a few pairs and I couldn't believe how amazing they felt. I went back a monthly later and I asked the SA where they kept them and she said they were long gone and I should have stocked up because she didn't know when they would be back. I have never dressed without wearing some form of pantyhose or stay-ups.

Hmmm..... yep!

2nd that Yep!

Love to wear pantyhose.
    Amanda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Only wear them if the outfit calls for them.
    They are not what I would call comfortable especially in the summer but I have worn them in the winter under work clothes to stay warmer.
    I get no thrill or feel "girly" as some say when I wear them I still feel like me no different.

I have doctors orders to wear thigh highs. Woke up in the hospital with a pair of white frilly thigh highs and when I was well enough to ask him, he said you can wear them anytime you want to. They are good for you.
    Last edited by Dana44; 12-25-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    Part Time Girl

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've always said that the look of something I wear is more important than the feel, so tights (pantyhose) are there just to complete an outfit. I like having nice smooth legs with them on but get no kind of thrill from it.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I love hose of any style.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    Hi Billie Jean , I also get the L'eggs Everyday Support pantyhose @ WAL*MART.

They can have my pantyhose when they cut them off my cold dead body.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

On the advice of another Cd friend of mine, I picked up some sheer energy pantyhose from Wal-Mart the other day. Wore them under my pants at work all day. Love them! Felt sooo nice in my legs all day, couldn't help but hike my pants up under my desk and feel my legs! It has been a long time since I have shaved my legs unfortunately. The wife is not into me dressing, and I think it would be hard to explain that. lol

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Absolutely - just look at my name and I LOVE Pantyhose (Nylon, Stockings, etc...) but often even under-dressed with them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I purchased my first set of thigh highs today. Then came home, clipped my toenails and slipped them on. What a great feeling!

For me ,pantyhose (or nylons,stockings) are the trigger that makes the whole thing work. I have been obsessed with wearing pantyhose since i was about 12, but my fascination with them dates back to when i was only about 5 years old.....cant explain exactly what that was at that age. Sometimes when circumstances keeps me from dressing up for long periods of time.....and when i finally shave my legs and prepare to get dressed......just sliding them slowly up my legs all but takes my breath away......So,yes.......i adore pantyhose.

I love them! and I'm new on it.
    I've wear high stocking with garters for sexual issues but never before I wear pantyhose. but this last new year's eve we planned to go to party in Long Beach and from there, in the middle of the night drive to Pasadena to gain a spot to watch the Rose Parade. For whom that don't know, it's an event where people get the previous day early in the morning and wait against the wall on the side way of Colorado Blvd, the street where the floats and marching bands pass and at noon they can get a spot on the side way and after 11 pm on new' year's eve they can sit or lay on the street and spend the whole night waiting to see it in the morning around 9 am. on January first.
    So my plan was to spend part of the night fighting with the cold night in pantyhose under my male pants and of course my femme panties and bra.
    There we found that a friend lives half block of the parade street and he offered us to park in his drive way and told us not need to spend the night under the cold.
    So after the party we drove home and sleep 3 hours and wake up 6 am to get there at 8 am. I remember how good the previous night I feel wearing pantyhose that so excuse it could be cold yet, I wear my pantyhose again.
    It wasn't cold but warm but in any moment of the day, that we spend after the parade in the Huntington Library, a place with several museums and expositions and a lot of beautiful gardens, never feel uncomfortable, more than that deliciously feminine.
    Now I love then and even thought is not cold in winter in California, I still wearing them...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Back in the day, I started with a panty girdle and nylons. I just loved the feeling of the garters tugging at the stocking tops as I walked. But as the skirts got shorter and I dressed to go out I converted to pantyhose and fell in love with them.

While I no longer fully dress anymore as not being passable or even blendable, I do lounge and sleep every night in L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a nightgown with my wife's approval.

I still vividly recall the electricity I felt at a young age when I slipped on a pair of RHT nylon stockings. I, now wear all three, pantyhose, thigh highs and nylon stockings (with a 6 strap garter belt or OBG). Lately though, thigh highs are #1 and only Hanes Silk Reflections, which I wear daily. They’re more economical, too. If one runs, you still have a good one. A couple buddies of mine wear them when they hunt, play hockey, etc. Their wives told my wife. I can’t help but wonder. (?). Could it be we are sustaining the hosiery industry’s? I don’t see many women wearing hose.

The feel and look of pantyhose is how I started cross-dressing and they are still my favorite item to wear. Summer here is too warm even for the lightest denier, so I am always looking forward to autumn and the chance to wear them again.

love this time of year!!!

Yes!! But have gotten to where they are more difficult to deal with. So I use thigh-highs nylons or tights which are easier to put on. ! Had quite a few pairs of those lleggs. Blessings.. Toni G..

Still have them on and I'm going to sleep in them wearing a teddy. The bra has to go though. BTW I have a natural 42 b. Merry Christmas to all the members here CD's and GG's. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 12-24-2017 at 01:51 AM.

I have been underdressing with panties and hose for so many years now that it feels "wrong" to not be wearing hosiery.

My daily wear is usually Legg's Sheer Energy.

It was the first piece of feminine attire that ensnared me and the rest as they say is history.....

To me, panty hose and stockings just feel "right". Fortunately I have naturally hairless legs so I don't have to shave them to get the right look.

I love wearing pantyhose. I underdress whenever i’m wearing pants or jeans.

Banned Read only
    ISN't PANTY HOSE LESS SEXY THAN LACE TRIMMED THIGH HIGHS???? WHY WEAR PANTY HOSE, WHY NOT THIGH HIGHS????