Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love wearing pantyhose

Jasmine that's what got me started on my way to becoming Billie Jean was my mom's stockings and then my sister's pantyhose. Billie Jean

I am a Pantyhose lover, the sensation is wonderful, I like to wear them because I like how it feels, and how they look on my legs.
    In addition to I like when I see a woman waering them, specially cheerleaders or Hooters waitresses, is a triple play.
    I also like the rubbing sensation between my legs and my blankets while sleeping wearing them (almost every day).
    My favorite are Hanes Alive,
    Happy hollidays to everyone.
    Last edited by Dianna_ericka; 12-25-2017 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Misspelling, and addition

Banned Read only
    Any wearers of hose, garter belt and bikini panty over belt? Remember Playboy, that's what they wore.

Pretty sure this is a thread about pantyhose.

You can count me among the fans: for as long as I can remember. I don't feel dressed without wearing pantyhose/tights, even in male mode.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 12-29-2017 at 10:46 AM.

So apparently I’m the only one that’s pretty “meh” about hosiery. When it works with an outfit, then great, but I don’t get any specific thrill from them.

I have doctors orders to wear thigh highs. Woke up in the hospital with a pair of white frilly thigh highs and when I was well enough to ask him, he said you can wear them anytime you want to. They are good for you.
    Last edited by Dana44; 12-25-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    Part Time Girl

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    The only time I'm not wearing pantyhose is when I am shaving my legs!
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Back in the day, I started with a panty girdle and nylons. I just loved the feeling of the garters tugging at the stocking tops as I walked. But as the skirts got shorter and I dressed to go out I converted to pantyhose and fell in love with them.

While I no longer fully dress anymore as not being passable or even blendable, I do lounge and sleep every night in L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a nightgown with my wife's approval.

I still vividly recall the electricity I felt at a young age when I slipped on a pair of RHT nylon stockings. I, now wear all three, pantyhose, thigh highs and nylon stockings (with a 6 strap garter belt or OBG). Lately though, thigh highs are #1 and only Hanes Silk Reflections, which I wear daily. They’re more economical, too. If one runs, you still have a good one. A couple buddies of mine wear them when they hunt, play hockey, etc. Their wives told my wife. I can’t help but wonder. (?). Could it be we are sustaining the hosiery industry’s? I don’t see many women wearing hose.

On the advice of another Cd friend of mine, I picked up some sheer energy pantyhose from Wal-Mart the other day. Wore them under my pants at work all day. Love them! Felt sooo nice in my legs all day, couldn't help but hike my pants up under my desk and feel my legs! It has been a long time since I have shaved my legs unfortunately. The wife is not into me dressing, and I think it would be hard to explain that. lol

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Absolutely - just look at my name and I LOVE Pantyhose (Nylon, Stockings, etc...) but often even under-dressed with them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I purchased my first set of thigh highs today. Then came home, clipped my toenails and slipped them on. What a great feeling!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Raindrops on roses,
    whiskers on kittens,
    bright copper kettles,
    warm woollen mittens,
    new pantihose on freshly shaved legs,
    these are a few of my favorite things.

Well I murdered that song good, but it goes without saying that bare legs and pantihose are one of lifes pleasures. This time of year in Canada pantihose, or tights are a daily event to help keep legs warm in the winter weather. They feel good whether you are in a skirt, or just wearing pants. There is just something about nylon against the skin that feels so right!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Pantyhose are great if cooler weather, but no no in summer months.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I love my Leggs Sheer Elegance and Leggs Silken Mist pantyhose. They are what lead me down this wonderful path.

I usually only wear leggings, hose and tights in the Fall and Winter but it also depends on the shoes I'm wearing. Close toe heels or flats, yes...They do feel nice especially after shaving your legs but are a pain sometimes, as they are for most women
    but anything open toe with hose just looks bad...yuck
    Summer its usually shorts, skirt or Summer dress without hose.

I always have them on when I am not at work, They are just amazing!!

Pantyhose is Amazing. Feel so good with nylon slip on

I also love pantyhose. They feel great and I enjoy rubbing my legs. I also love the way pantyhose makes my legs look.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    Light aircraft cockpits can be cold places, airfields are cold and draughty. At this time of year I wear tights (generally wooly ones) under my jeans, makes a huge difference until you are in the aircraft, the engine running and the heater knob is pulled all the way out

But yes with the right outfit the right pair of tights feels lovely

I LOVE pantyhose !!!! I have always been fascinated with the look and feel of them. I was wearing pantyhose under jeans to school as far back as 5-6 grade. My mother would find my stash and throw them out but I would not stop wearing them. I got them any way I could including shoplifting from stores. After a short marriage I dated a woman who wore lots of dresses with pantyhose and looked fantastic in them. As we were getting dressed to go out on the town and having a few drinks at home I said I have always wondered what they felt like. A little lie. Her reply was "well put some of mine on " I was in heaven. Wearing them became normal for me. We wore them together bought them together wore them during intimacy. Sadly this relationship ended in the late 90s but my love of pantyhose is strong as ever. I shave my legs when the weather is cool enough to put away the shorts so right now I think I look fantastic. I will always love and wear pantyhose !!!!!!!!

I have to jump on the pantyhose wagon I think I would cross dress and under-dress alot less if they didnt exist. I think it has something to do with them being "woman only" and are "forbidden" for men that makes them even more exiting

I go for all pantyhose, depending on the mood. Lately I have been more interested in faux pantyhose, the ones that look like stockings.

Gold Member
    Billie Jean -
    Do not forget to give the L'eggs Silken Mist a try. They are like $8 plus tax at walmart. They are more expensive than the cheap L'eggs and tend to get snags and runs easier but the feeling, look, and fit is awesome. They are basically Hanes Silk reflections with a different package. Of course the Hanes version costs twice as much.

If you DO try Silken Mist, do NOT buy the ultra sheer leg version. They say Run resistant but they do not last more than one wear. Basically they are a waste of money. Get the Silky Sheer legs. Still gotta be careful but they can last a few wears if you are careful.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Pantyhose was the first female clothing I ever tried (sisters), and I still love wearing them.

Love'em! If I had my way, I'd wear them all day every day. I have a thing for dancer's tights; Danskin, Capezio, Peavey, etc. Thick, smooth, tight all over and lustrous. My GG friends who know about my crossdressing and have seen me say it's a tragedy that a guy's legs look so good in black pantyhose!