Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love wearing pantyhose

I hate to get the last to get on, but of course i also love pantyhose and wear them a lot. I find the yoga stretch pants also a must. as well as opaque tights. Well i guess i am singing to the choir here, but just had to add my 2 cents.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Pantyhose started it all for me years ago and are still the center of my fem and male world. I'm not sure who loves them more, my wife or me! When we met, I told her that I really liked women in pantyhose, she said, OMG, I wear them everyday and I said , so do I! Match made in heaven to say the least. Sharing that passion and the ph drawer has certainly brought harmony to our marriage. I've been shaving my legs regularly for 20 years now and can't imagine not having smooth and silky legs under my jeans, slacks, and dresses. We love L'eggs Sheer Energy and Sheer Energy Active Support in suntan, taupe, off black, and jet black and order them in bulk from the L'eggs/Hanes website. Once you get on the mailing list, you get sale notices up to 50% off. $12-$13 for a package of 6 pair on the Sheer Energy Pantyhose and 4 in a bag of Sheer Energy Active Support Pantyhose. The Sheer Energy are lighter than the Active Support but I find the Active support this time of year to be perfect. They are tighter, don't roll down as bad, and have a shiner, smoother finish. Caution, the control top in the active support is very tight. We get the regular panty which is like a Sheer Energy Control top. I happen to be wearing the Off Black Sheer Energy regular panty right now with my red dress and pumps. Love them on my body and admiring women wearing them. Glad to see that they are making a come back. Btw, intimacy when both are wearing pantyhose without the cotton crotch is amazing
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Pantyhose were the second garment for me. First was my babysitters swimsuit and I got caught but a story for another day. Panties were my third with high spandex thread count. Now it is microfiber. Still pantyhose do feel wonderful on and like others have said, they make my legs look good and I love the feel and sound of rubbing my thighs together with them on.

Pantyhose is one of my favorite. Growing up for some reason there were always a big bag of hose in the closet across the bathroom. As you can imagine I frequently snuck a pair out.

I have to be honest ands, not only do I LOVE pantyhose, I am absolutely crazy about them. Can't describe the feeling , but its heavenly.
    I started with stockings when I was a young boy, but for a very long time its been pantyhose for me. Love them !!!

As I don't shave my legs I don't get the feeling you describe, I find any hose as a necessary evil.

It is nice to wear it but it is only a means to the end, in shorts my legs are lithe and lovely enough to put a little fake tan on.

In the Chicago winter of now 15 or 20 denier hose is all the go whether under a skirt or pants.

Yes I like hose it does make our legs look more attractive.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

While I love wearing pantyhose, they can be inconvenient at times. So, I generally wear thigh highs. Then, last year, surfing Amazon.com, I found and ordered a multi pack of patterned pantyhose that looked amazing!

My next purchase will be a multi pack of fun colored ones. Anything to keep me warm through this cold spell.

Has anyone worn Wolford hosiery? I am thinking of trying them but they are expensive. Also I can only find them via mail order in North Carolina and would like to see a store selection. Thanks.

The feel and look of pantyhose is how I started cross-dressing and they are still my favorite item to wear. Summer here is too warm even for the lightest denier, so I am always looking forward to autumn and the chance to wear them again.

I love them! and I'm new on it.
    I've wear high stocking with garters for sexual issues but never before I wear pantyhose. but this last new year's eve we planned to go to party in Long Beach and from there, in the middle of the night drive to Pasadena to gain a spot to watch the Rose Parade. For whom that don't know, it's an event where people get the previous day early in the morning and wait against the wall on the side way of Colorado Blvd, the street where the floats and marching bands pass and at noon they can get a spot on the side way and after 11 pm on new' year's eve they can sit or lay on the street and spend the whole night waiting to see it in the morning around 9 am. on January first.
    So my plan was to spend part of the night fighting with the cold night in pantyhose under my male pants and of course my femme panties and bra.
    There we found that a friend lives half block of the parade street and he offered us to park in his drive way and told us not need to spend the night under the cold.
    So after the party we drove home and sleep 3 hours and wake up 6 am to get there at 8 am. I remember how good the previous night I feel wearing pantyhose that so excuse it could be cold yet, I wear my pantyhose again.
    It wasn't cold but warm but in any moment of the day, that we spend after the parade in the Huntington Library, a place with several museums and expositions and a lot of beautiful gardens, never feel uncomfortable, more than that deliciously feminine.
    Now I love then and even thought is not cold in winter in California, I still wearing them...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

For me ,pantyhose (or nylons,stockings) are the trigger that makes the whole thing work. I have been obsessed with wearing pantyhose since i was about 12, but my fascination with them dates back to when i was only about 5 years old.....cant explain exactly what that was at that age. Sometimes when circumstances keeps me from dressing up for long periods of time.....and when i finally shave my legs and prepare to get dressed......just sliding them slowly up my legs all but takes my breath away......So,yes.......i adore pantyhose.

I love the feel of pantyhose on my legs. But at 6'5", I have a very difficult time finding them long enough that I don't have to constantly be pulling at them. I'd wear them a lot more than I do if I could find them for extra tall girls!

Bob

I wear all-over control pantyhose every day. I love the feel of them "hugging" my legs. I love the way they make my legs look: the skin on my legs is blotchy with numerous scars. Pantyhose makes them look smooth and uniformly colored. The best thing is that the control top hides the "unsightly bulge" and gives me a smooth, trim look. The way I'm supposed to look.

In hot countries i prefer no to pantyhose. I like the feeling of wearing less clothes.

I also love pantyhose and beside high heels are my favorite female item. They were also the first female item I wore regulary when I was starting with crossdressing while still a teen.
    Now I have a lot of them in all colours and patterns, from DEN 7 for summer up to DEN 80 for winter. I also have a few full body pantyhose I wear occasionally. I like them, but don't wear them that often, because they're not very convenient when you'have to use the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    I love the feel of them "hugging" my legs. I love the way they make my legs look
    I so agree with you Cynthia. They feel great and make my legs look better

Quote Originally Posted by Karmen View Post
    ...but don't wear them that often, because they're not very convenient when you'have to use the toilet.
    For me it's completely the opposite, living in southern California there's not many cold days but for some reason that you can read down in a previous comment, I began wearing them. I tuck 24/7 and going to the bathroom is one of the things that make me feel feminine, I do my business seat and the feeling of pulling up the pantyhose accommodating it in your legs and hips is pleasurable...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I also always do my business seating down and normal pantyhose are not a problem and I wear them almost every day. But a full body pantyhose are not that convenient, because I wear panties under them like with normal pantyhose, not over them and I can't pull them of without removing pantyhose. And for doing that, I would need to take off all my clothes.

Attachment 286685
    Attached Images Attached Images

Like several others here, without pantyhose I may not have ever crossdressed. Pantyhose have ALWAYS been the catalyst to me wanting to dress.

I've been wearing them for 43 years now, but only started shaving my legs about four years ago. After reading about the sensation of hosiery on shaved legs, I worked up the courage to try it. I LOVED it!!

I only shave them during the winter months but I may keep shaving them into spring or even summer this year. See if anybody even notices my shaved legs...
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For the second time since I began my fulltime journey I wore pantyhose to work today with my dress.
    I too love wearing them but I don’t wear dresses that often so this is a bit unusual for me, but as the saying goes there’s
    nothing like a good pair of leggs

Formerly Drivininheels Nicolette01's Avatar
    Pantyhose just feels so sexy against my skin and privates!

Since discovering my desires to CD just reciently I have been going back in my memories trying to figure out where my first trigger was and the earliest memory I can come up with is a Halloween when I was 9 or 10 and I wanted to be Quicksilver from the Silverhawks cartoon series. Well my mother obliged and I had to wear silver gray tights. They felt sooooo amazing and I was not sure why but I knew I liked it. Not long after I started sneaking into my moms drawer and would try on her pantyhose. I did nearly get caught once which scared me off for quite some time but I still love the feeling of nylons on my legs. I have not tried shaving yet because I have some questions and concerns about that which I will address in my own thread soon.

I love stockings as I'm too tall for most pantyhose. I prefer stay ups but they don't work well with hairy legs.

My legs are my best feature and I never go out without pantyhose!! I'm under 5'7 so fit is not a problem. The only brand of thigh highs that stay up for me are hanes. Nothing drives me crazier than always having to tug them back up!
    Attached Images Attached Images

When I first started crossdressing (this will date me) I found much more pleasure in nylons as pantyhose at the time were not as refined. Over the years pantyhose have come a long way and I not only love them I would wear them all day everyday also. My gf in high school dared me to try on her mothers pantyhose (I was a swimmer and shaved my body for big swim meets). I obliged and she told me to immediately take them off as my legs looked better than hers. Too bad as I was hoping this would lead to a lot more fun.