Thread: Hope not to overdo it.

Hope not to overdo it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.I'm off work now until after the New Year.The only things on my schedule this week are Christmas morning at my son's home and my Grandsons hockey tournament between Christmas and New Years.I normally Just dress on the weekends but this week I have the opportunity to dress everyday for as long as I want.I hope I don't reach a point where it's too much at once and I lose the desire.I love dressing it's what keeps me sane and I don't want to lose that.Have any of you overdone it and suffered because it was too much all at once?I'm looking forward to being Karen whenever I want this holiday week.
    Everything you always wanted is on the other side of fear.George Addair.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'm not sure I could over do it! I've had (sadly rare) full weeks to myself and loved every minute of it, and at the end found myself feeling really down that it couldn't continue. Enjoy your time!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I guess it will be an experience to see if you want to dress more, or if you will grow tired of having to do the same routines that GGs do every day. I say enjoy it and go for it every single day you can to access your CD needs. If you show concerns that you will lose the desire, you probably won't lol

I say go for it! And there's nothing wrong if by the end of the holidays you are bored with it. Just do whichever you feel like doing each day. There is no right or wrong way to do it.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Dress as much as makes you happy and comfortable. And as your budget allows.. Being a retired girl here , could dress everyday if I wished , but would use up the makeup at faster rate. And like to preserve sets of Nails for when actually going out. But do underdress 24/7. Was "walkin-round-in-womens-under-wear " at the grocery this am. Blessings Toni G..

Aspiring Member
    Currently, I am the other way. We have had relations staying for Christmas/New Year so had to put all my femme kit in the loft out of the way, and also forego sleeping en femme in the spare bedroom (something I have been doing for nearly year). I have serious withdrawal symptoms.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

I hope it works out, I have a few weeks off and I couldn't wait to get Maria started. I went for a drive on Friday but got a call that some relatives came and I had to end it short. Yesterday morning I tried to go for a drive again and my brother in law and his family came to bring gifts for the kids, so again I cut it short. Then last night nobody was home and the niebours also came to bring some gifts and that was a super fast undress and thank God I have a mirror half way down the stair, I almost got caught with the earrings on.
    It's a busy time of year, but I will not give up trying and I hope it works out for you.

Platinum Member
    Im not sure I ever got to the point where dressing was boring...or lost its appeal. A few years ago, I dressed 24/7 sometimes for a week or more at a time. I found it difficult, even uncomfortable, to shift back to male mode. Nowadays, it’s a battle between unpacking and purging. So far, I’ve kept my things, knowing I may regret parting with them.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Karen,

If I was staying indoors then I could quite happily dress, forms, wig, perhaps corset and hip/bum padding every day. I'd just be putting on clothes and they'd be femme as opposed to drab. I suppose you'd call it casual dressing.

If I was going out each day then we're talking close shaving, makeup etc and that can get a bit of a chore. I've done 7 days going out each day and I must admit that towards the end it was tempting to think, nope I'll have a casual day and stay indoors, but knowing days out for me are at a premium I stuck with it and went out to meet my public. So I guess if I were in a position to dress every day then I'd be doing a bit of both with the odd day back to drab. The best of all worlds.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed