Thread: wearing bra and forms out for a walk

wearing bra and forms out for a walk

love the winter weather 30 or lower I can wear my bras with forms under my coat walking the dog.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    Hi Angie , That's one of the benefits of the cold weather,
    I also wear a bra and my small forms under my winter coat.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You can do it in the summer too you know. LOL

Yes, and with or without my forms. And have a routine where I Dress (sans complete makeup) for short walks out to the dumpsters with the trash. As there is an active driveway, I do put one of my wigs on. Was underdressed at the grocery today (w/o forms) as did not have heavy jacket on. But have done it before. Blessings.. Toni G..

Underdressing in public is the next "baby step" for me. I have been doing it at home since I retired, but now I'm getting up the courage to wear panties and a bra when I go out with my wife.

I've walked the dog while undsrdresssed many many times. Even in summer when its just shorts and a t shirt over a padded bra and panties. Of course its very early when i do it. Usually there is no one about but me.

Does mowing the grass count? I have a rider as I have a large lawn. I’m completely underdressed including bra and forms when I mow. It’s a necessary chore, which I enjoy. Might as well be comfortable. Lol. My wife just shakes her head. She sees nothing comfortable about hose and underwires.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi Angie, I had a thing a long time ago when a bra with forms (water balloons) was my only CD activity. I would only go holiday gift shopping if I had boobies under my jacket.
    I started getting comfortable being out with the crowds even with my jacket off. Those were the days. Now it's full passing with varying sizes of breasts depending on my mood.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I passed another milestone today. I went to church with my wife while underdressed. We go to a More Light Presbyterian Church (LGBT friendly) so I felt very comfortable. It's something I've wanted to do for a while.

I go out most times underdressed when I can. Winter being the easiest time to not be noticed and wear more. Warmer months, just panties or pantyhose. My wife lets me know if I am at risk of something showing. Never been out completely in girl mode.

Just can't do it in the summer Tracii just cam't
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    Does mowing the grass count? I have a rider as I have a large lawn. I’m completely underdressed including bra and forms when I mow. It’s a necessary chore, which I enjoy. Might as well be comfortable. Lol. My wife just shakes her head. She sees nothing comfortable about hose and underwires.
    I've mowed the lawn wearing a skirt using a riding mower... totally rediculious and impossible to sit like a lady, but it was kind of fun! BTW, we're really secluded so nobody saw me, (but I did try to keep my knees together the best I could!)

It's almost January and I'm dreading spring already. LOL. I've found the more I underdress and go out the less stressed and comfortable I am with myself.