Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most exciting experience this year?

Getting my first true taste of doing it publicly by cosplaying at a local gaming convention as Princess Peach! Granted, I wish I didn't forget my crown or the brooch on my dress didn't fall apart on me, I still enjoyed the moment!

I would have to say last month my wife had a training program to go and didn't know where it was and wanted me to drive her a day before so she can see where it was. To get me to take her she offered that I could fully dress for the ride.
    I brought her and it was amazing, I had to change back before getting home and I pulled over in a parking lot and I got out of the car and we changed seats. That was the best 10 seconds of my life and the ride was my most memorable moment.

Meeting a couple of great gals from this forum, and attending a fun Valentines Day event with them and their wives, was a big step forward for me this past year.

Karen

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I had the wonderful moment of saying, "I'm transgender." to three people. One cried and hugged me and said that she will always be my friend. One was an associate in HR.
    And one was my BFF of over fifty years that I was so afraid he would just hang up and never speak to me again. Surprisingly he just said it didn't matter.
    Tearful private moments after each disclosure.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It was a good year for me. I have ventured out in public but only in areas where interaction was limited. This year we started going for drives on Sunday afternoon. Many of these times I was completely dressed. During one of our first trips I desperately needed to go to the bathroom. I usually hunt for fast food or convenience stores that have small one person bathrooms but none were around. We were close to a state park with a swimming area. My wife was driving and she pulled up to the bath house so I could go. I kind of balked and started offering excuses. Too crowded, too many kids etc. She shut off the car and told to either go in and pee or wet my panties. I sucked it up and went in, took care of business and got out. This boosted my confidence so much I have been out to restaurants, shopping and the movies this year. We were out of town having a girls weekend when she pulls in to a Camping World and says come on we are going to look at campers. Interacted with sales people and the clerk in the parts store. My wife came to understand how much I enjoy dressing and is helping me overcome my fears by challenging me to try new things. I dearly love her for accepting this part of me and for pushing me to go further. After forty plus years we are still each others best friend.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Coming out to a GG friend and having her accept me immediately. The first time she saw me dressed she told me that it was the most relaxed she had ever seen me. Getting dressing tips from her and some no holds barred comments.

So goooood.

I'm not sure if you would consider this an experience for cross dressing. My most exciting thing for the year was standing up in front of the judge and having him approve my legal name change.

I told my wife about my crossdressing... She's accepting me even better than I'm accepting myself... I have been going out with her fully dressed (two times)... I now have a whole wardrobe for my female items... I'm not hiding anymore that I'm a crossdresser, a happy one...
    I'm sure that even only a single thing of the above would have been wonderful, but, you know, they're ALL true! I loved this 2017!!!!
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

I got a job as my true self.

Well, there was nothing really exciting, but I did get to spend a week in Las Vegas fully en femme and another week in Bellevue WA fully en femme. I enjoyed the trips, and being en femme, but I've been out and about so much that I find it more satisfying than exciting. I also spent many days at home fully en femme, with many shopping trips. I spent part of each day of 2017 fully en femme, even if I didn't feel like going anywhere. I've gotten to the point where I spend significantly more time en femme than in drab, and it's done wonders for my self-esteem and my mental health in general. I hope to progress even further in 2018.

I guess that you've probably gotten used to some of my amazing Steffi stories.

I was at Keystone 2017 and I was at Carrabba's with a bunch of TG Girls (all en femme). While we were waiting around for everyone to pay their tab, I got to talking with, and maybe even flirting with, our GG waitress. It started to get wild when she said that she really wanted to be our waitress because she wanted to meet all the TG girls. Then she told me/us that she was Bi. That's when I told her that I could be the best girl that she ever met. I could be a girl when she wanted to be with a girl, and I could be a boy when she wanted to be with a boy. Then I told her about the Gala Ball on Saturday night, and told her that she could come and crash the party. She seemed interested, so I gave her my Steffi card and we exchanged phone numbers, never expecting to hear from her. However, she texted me a day later, and we made arrangements to meet after she got off work on Saturday. I told her that all she girls would be wearing evening gowns or cocktail dresses and that she should consider doing the same.

And we really met at the Gala Ball. We had a few drinks, danced a few dances and spent about an hour or so talking. I introduced her to some of my TG girl friends, and made sure that she got on her Uber and made it home safely. After seeing her off on her Uber, I went back to the dance and all my TG friends wanted to know who was the GG that I was with. When I told them that she was my "date" and that we had just met on Wednesday at Carrabba's, their mouths kind of dropped open.

I have witnesses, but she never did sent me the selfies she took of us.

BTW, just for the record, there was no intimacy involved, not even a kiss.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-18-2018 at 10:12 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Went shopping in women's department and tried on dressess in the changing rooms, had no issues with changing room guards which was great.

In 2017 my wife and i made multiple shopping trips with me enfemme to several Houston area shopping malls. I tried on and bought clothes with no issue. The most exciting thing I did was conquer my fear of busy restaurants. The first experience was waking into a busy Chik-fil-a at lunch time and standing in line surrounded by male laborers and soccer moms with small children to order my wife a lemon-aid while she finished a transaction at a quilt shop. The second experience was going into a sit down restaurant having a casual ladies lunch and a glass of wine with my wife while shopping in Jill mode.
    Jill

I had three experiences this year that I would call the most exciting:

First was the completely fem road trip I took in October. I went to Duluth Minnesota for three days without packing any masculine clothes. I went to a couple museums, and was referred to as she in an elevator at The Depot, an old railroad depot that houses a couple museums and galleries. I was also called ma’am at the hotel and every restaurant I went to.

Second was a makeover by a professional makeup artist. I was absolutely thrilled with the way I looked. I looked and felt so pretty...

Third was a makeup lesson from the same makeup artist. I learned so much from her, and I’m much more confident in my makeup skills now.

I’ll be repeating the road trip in a month or so, and going back for another makeup lesson.

I hadn't stopped to think about it at the time but this year I did my "legal transition" -- that is I changed the name/gender on all my official documents. That means this was Pat's First Christmas.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    Had my first transformation. I finally looked like I thought I would.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

A lot of things were more of an evolution rather than exciting.
    Going out more as Nikki (to church, mundane shopping etc)
    Going to Sight and Sound in Lancaster PA and then dining afterwards with my church group. Some trepidation on my part before, but everything went very well.
    Coming out to my tax preparer, we knew each other for a long time but I chanced it and she was very accepting.
    Over all it was a pretty decent year.

I went to Fantasia Fair in Provincetown and spent the WHOLE WEEK 24/7 en femme. It was awesome, I had so much fun and met a lot of really nice people too. A dream come true!

I guess this year it would be telling our child who identifies as gender fluid that I am a Crossdresser. Was a plan to let them know that they were not alone in being different in the family. Went well and without any hitches.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Having support of my wife to attend First Event for the first time and the first time out! So excited so nervous.

Going to the MAC counter in Asheville NC and sitting in the chair and having the Sales Associate do a short makeover on me. I had only been dressing for about 2 months...it was great...
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

December has given me the Highest Highs and the Lowest Lows... sadly the Lows are bigger than the Highs.

Aspiring Member
    I went out fully-dressed for the first time, to my therapist's.

And now I am free from the cross-dressing obsession, for the first time in years.

I stopped dressing this past autumn in order to keep the peace in the marriage (no matter how hard I would try to DADT, she could always tell no matter how careful I was). I looked ridiculous all dressed up in any case, nowhere near remotely passable no matter how hard I tried or how hard I fooled myself. I even stopped underwear, the only part my wife tolerated, simply because it would trigger the rest.

It was hard for the first couple of months. Now it's not so hard anymore. I would dress a lot in response to anxiety and it would become an obsession. A medication change stopped the anxiety, and it stopped being hard not dressing. To be honest, I'm rather enjoying the freedom from this obsession, and that for me is a most welcome "first".

I know I will eventually dress again sometime, but at the moment, the desire simply isn't there.

I'm not by any means cured, nor have I stopped being a "crossdresser". It's just become easier to control.

Suppose that being referred-to as "Maam" several times this year is better than hoped for. Was deffinately a confidence booster. Toni G..

For me it's when I went to work for the first time "underdressed". What an exhilarating feeling to know I was wearing some of my pretty things underneath my uniform.