Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most exciting experience this year?

Most exciting experience this year?

It is nearing the end of the year, so I think it appropriate to reflect on how that year went. I am curious about what was the most exciting thing related to crossdressing that happened to you this past year.

For myself, I spent a few days in Las Vegas, going to a restaurant and a show while crossdressed. The show was my first time I wore a skirt in public. I was quite self conscious, but I did it and considered it to be one of my most important accomplishments of the year.

How about you, ladies? What was the most exciting thing that happened to you this past year?
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Suppose being called Maam by a kiosk attendant in the mall was pretty good!! Did live in Henderson, Nv for a while, some yrs ago. Was not dressing at that time. Don't miss that place! But since I have my own place,by myself, can dress when I please-and that's another Good Thing! Toni G...

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Coming out and being accepted by a close friend of mine. Our friendship spans 13 years and last year I took the plunge and introduced my femme side to her .
    2018 I'm planning flying en femme let's see if I could build up the courage.
    Love&hugs
    Jennifer

Coming out to my wife in April and gaining acceptance within the 1st year. I look forward to years to come of not being the only one in the world who knows about me. Very liberating. Glad I'm still fairly young at 29

This year I can't say I've done anything more exciting than in previous years. What I can say is this is the year I'll look back on and reflect upon how my confidence grew.

while spending a week enfemme 24/7 being out and about, I realised that I reached a point were I stopped being conscious of being dressed in female clothing, of being a CD'er. I just became me going about my business. Yep that was a good moment.

Aspiring Member
    This year I was able to get out shopping with gg friend. I also tried on almost all the clothes before I purchased them. It was great, I had no embarrassment.
    Sara

It's a small step, but under dressing in public has been rewarding for me. I love the feel of a bra and panties beneath my drab clothes.

Being the first CD to arrive at a LGBT disco party was a first for me. I was there for a half hour or so before others from my group started showing up.

Also had my first solo outing in public this year. Shopped at two stores and stopped to get gas. It was on a Sunday around 11pm so not many people were out.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Going to my therapy appointments en femme!

For sure my most exciting event was one I had feared for no reason.

It was when my car overheated on the highway as I was going to another state. I was 45 minutes from home and had no choice but to call for a tow and go with the flow. The state police stopped to see if I was ok, so did the highway assistance truck. Both left when told I had a tow coming. Then dealing with the mid twenties tow truck driver. OMG the fear was all in my head. No one batted an eye or said anything unkind. The tow truck driver was nothing but professional and the incident passed without so much as a smirk.
    That most certainly took away much of the fear of traveling alone, dressed, and being me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Its been a year of ups and downs. The biggest high was completing a series of five take offs and adequate landings.

Other er aspects of life have had similar cycles...although the ‘downs’ weren’t as enjoyable. If I had a noteworthy experience, it was coming out as transgendered to one of my neighbor ladies. It was a fleeting moment, but still meaningful.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I started growing my hair out in a feminine style -- a big, exciting change that I plan to continue.

Some other grooming and lifestyle changes were also fun: getting my brows waxed regularly, getting regular mani-pedis. I also started using my feminine name (a variance on my male name) a lot more frequently, and in different contexts.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Without doubt my first daylight walk, where I actually stepped out of the car and didn't jump straight back in it.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I will gladly say opening up to my daughter, about my cd'ing and her being cool with it even to buying some delicates for me to try
    also joining this terrific forum, withso many supportive and understanding ladies, I felt encouraged and very much at ease.
    Thank You and enjoy the holliday season.
    be safe Karrin

First Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ALL. Two things for me, one serious and the other funny.

Serious first. It was frightening and exciting coming out to my wife this past year. I want to thank the love of my life and soul mate for being so accepting and supportive of my feminine side. I love you from the very bottom of my heart.

Now the funny. My wife and I have a few boundaries and I respect her needs. When we change out of our night lingerie till we get ready to relax in the evenings I am in man mode. When I change to lounge around the house I normally am wearing panies, bra, silky knee length nightgown. I like the look of bigger boobs so I wear forms alot. I we have also been going to counseling together and seperately. My counselor ask if I would like to come to sessions dressed. Thought about it and talked to wife about it. We went shopping and bought womens skinny jeans (I am 6-3 and slim. I'm also 71), a nutral earth tone 3/4 sleeve blouse and some brown ballet flats. I don't try to pass and it's hard to do with a must. So day of my first outing showered, shaves all over and put my new outfit on with rhe biggest forms i have and left. Was nervous go to car, got in started the car and had to call my wife. Baby that seat belt feel good between by boobs. We both had to laugh. Driving to my session I had to cross over five set of railroad tracks all at one intersection and not real smooth. By the time I drove over all five sets of tracks I was thinking what the hell just happened? My boobs were bouncing ALL over and I realized I liked it made a uturn and did it five more times. I had a huge smile think I've seen boobs bouncing (my wife has bouncy boobs) but now I had come as close I probably ever will to knowing how it feels. Was five minutes late for my session LOL
    When I walked into my counselors office she just jumped up and gave me a huge hug. On the way home I don't know how many times I drove over those tracks. To say I enjoyed my first outing would be an understatement. My wife and I laughed all evening. I even jumped up and down to demonstrate my bounce.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So many hi lites in Sherry's life this year!
    But, I guess doing things I've never done before stand out. 2 come to mind:

Starring in my own private show on stage with a pole at a college festival.
    And, attending the showing of a short doc about Sherry in Hollywood at a film festival.

On stage.
    P1170733 (640x604).jpg

At the film festival.
    P1230193 (960x1280).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I believe it was my impromptu meeting with my home town police for an informative "gender expression" session this past spring, and my first time in a hair salon for a dye and style, plus getting my second set of ear piercings. My life is other wise pretty boring. Although 2018 seems to look good for me spreading my wings more now that I've more time to be me.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I've had a couple.

First, "Training Pretty" by taking the train to Chicago (from St. Louis) dressed, and spending four days there dressed most of the time (including seeing Hamilton).

Second, while in Chicago, going into the ladies' loo for the first time, and having a woman there tell me, "that's a beautiful dress".

Last, wearing the dress in my avatar in the changing area at Nordstrom, a young GG walks by and says "so cute".

Coming out to my wife early this year, which has changed life forever. So far things have progressed steadily and hopefully that will always be so.
    Also discovering this wonderful forum, which has been both helpful and enjoyable. Thank-you
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Finally being excepted and allowed to dress full at home with wife's support. Have been married for over 30 years and have been dressing off and on during that time. Wife has known from the beginning but not to supportive. She helped with shopping most of this time. Now we shop together in the women's dept for the both of us. Next year? Hopefully being able to go out in public as Tina with her. Out of town of course. Talking about it. Yes, I am a lucky girl to have her as my wife. Long road together. Wish us luck!

Silver Member
    I was wearing a new skirt and top outfit when my wife came home. She looked me over and said "I like your skirt." I went to her, hugged her and said "Thank you. You know I try hard to look nice for you." Then came the very best part. She said "Actually, I like most of the outfits you put together."

Considering that at one time she admitted she would "rather see me dead than in a dress", we have come a long, long way in her acceptance of my femme side. I have always gotten lots of affirmation from the SAs I buy my skirts from, and they are sincere, but it's that much better when it's the one who loves you most saying it.

I joined the Tiffany Club. A small step, but a big one for me.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

In regard to my dressing life - I went and resupplied my wife with bras and panties for the year at SOMA, I spent some serious cash in their store and had an awesome shopping experience with the SA. I spent an hour walking around the store talking looking at styles, colors and just had a blast - the SA said that my wife sure would appreciate me looking at the comfort factor in everything I was buying her, not just lacy n racey but functional - (Yes, she knows I dress, she's my go to SA at SOMA.)

So I loaded up the car and headed home , my wife saw me come in with the bags n boxes so no surprise for her, she opened everything early and was grinning from ear to ear.

So last night we were sitting around talking after we'd wrapped everything else and were going over the schedule for today and tomorrow and she turned and looked at me and said in her listen up tone - "You need to get some new panties, you haven't bought anything new for a few months. We'll wait till the holiday return and exchange fest dies down, and then we're going shopping".
    I save up over the year and then at Christmas I make sure that she has enough lingerie in her drawers and armoire to go a month without wearing the same thing twice unless she wants to. She told me that I was going to get the same treatment, panties, bras if I want them, but no argument it's going to happen. I... was .... speechless.

I know she is totally fine with me dressing ... but hearing her say that, just blew me away.

Wow, this will be hard to decide as 2017 was a year of unique first for Sarah.

I guess that the best would be the three opportunities that I was able to go out to restaurants fully dressed as Sarah. One with a Tgirl friend will shopping a mall, another with a women friend while out shopping and a fancy dinner date with a good Tgirl friend who assumed her male role and took Sarah out for a pleasant evening (a fantasy fulfilled). These all went smoothly and were a blast. A close second to these would be two weekends away at First Event and Rainbow Mt.

Not exciting but very meaningful would be a serious discussion I had with my wife about the future of Sarah. Some tears on both our parts, some bargains made, and now a plan to go forward that is comfortable for both of us.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

For me it was the birthday card I got from my wife a couple of weeks ago. I read "The Birthday Girl". It has been very hard on my wife accepting that I am a transgender woman. So this card was the very best gift I got.

Richelle