Thread: Another step

Another step

So yesterday I got the courage to wear my Bear Claw boots out in public. I've had them for like 2 months but finally just took the plunge. Plus tonight I wore another extremely fem pair of boots with huge buttons on the side out in public. I think the holidays sometimes help me get over my nerves lol.

What Are "BEAR CLAW BOOTS" I have heard of "BEARPAW BOOTS" are they the same. Do they leave bear foot prints in the snow?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Those boots are so so comfy........

Leslie, oops I meant Bear Paws lol.

I just had a funny mental picture of you walking away in the show leaving bear paw marks in the snow, and then you came to a small tree were you stopped to rub your 'bear' back on the tree to get at an itch.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.