Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best CD gifts and why

Best CD gifts and why

Technically it's still Christmas. I'm shocked no one started a tread yet, so here goes:

1- what girly things did you get for Christmas, AND
    2- why is this important to you and your relationships?
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    1. A necklace and earings. A new dress and some boots.
    2. Because my wife bought them for Daisy without encouragement or suggestion from me. Total acceptance means way more than the gifts but I will treasure them all the more because of it.

Happy Christmas Lisa.

10 pairs SOMA Sensuous lace panties, 2 SOMA lace bras, Blue Velvet stack heel booties and a pair of knee high boots from Lane Bryant, ladies belt, blouse and two dresses from Old Navy...whew...all with my wife's assistance...she's the best. Cant wait to get out on the town!

Not only did I receive 3 tops, 2 bras and 3 pairs of panties. I got to go with her fully dressed to purchase them it was a great day.

I got a pair of gold earrings, but she loves how excited I get when she buys me something and she couldn't wait and gave them to me a month ago.
    It's all good. Merry Christmas!

Two pencil skirts (see avitar), necklace, earrings, sweater dress (comfortable and warm), makeup and two tops. Gifts sustain her continued support which is so greatly appreciated.

My sister gave me some body butter, bath salts and cleansing face masks.

Banned Read only
    The girly things I did get for Christmas were Vanity Fair shades of red panties which I bought myself. For me it keeps my spirit up when I am not able to be en femme when I want or need to be en femme. If my wife would buy me something as simple as a white nylon panty it would mean some sort of acceptance. That's never going to happen. Years ago, now decades, I begged or probably pestered my wife for panties for my birthday. She was so reluctant. We went to the local Mervyn's which is out of business now. She was full of angst. I think she thought she was on television with the entire world knowing her husband wanted women's panties. It was a terrible experience for her. We did end up buying two pairs of panties. That was the last time I ever suggested she buy Stephanie anything. I still find it somewhat perplexing because when we were first married we did shop together to buy me some nightgowns. I think she considered those purchases at that time to be classified as 'fetish' bedroom play. When my interested went further than that she shut down. For all of you with accepting and participating spouses I envy you.

Leggings and sweater form my best friend

Roll on perfume, Victoria's Secret, from her sister.

The best present is the love and acceptance I get from my friends.

I got an Agnes Obel CD

... but I did get some opaque tights too
    Lots of Love Lilly xx

Not me in the avatar but the lovely Jenny Powell who I loved so much

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I got a nice skirt and a top, but I had to buy them for myself.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I got a new fitbit. You might say it isn't feminine but she also gave me all the colored bands so I could match my outfits. She also bought me some earrings and a dress from Lane Bryant.

My wife bought me the following:
    Yoga pants with matching top and sports bra.
    Necklace.
    Two pairs of earrings and a scarf. (see my thread on this.)

I order myself the following:
    Additional pair of yoga pants and matching sports bra.
    Shorts and tank top.
    Long Velvet dress (on sale for $35 down form $105.)

My wife got me a set of three zircon post earrings from the jewelry counter and a pair of small gun metal hoops (in the men's department). I have he hoops in right now. Boy it is difficult to put in earrings in newly pierced ears. The mirror makes everything go in the worong direction. I'll have to practice.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Well,, My guy side got a gift cert. for a restaurant, and a check! On my Lill side I got An awesome pedestal lighted make up mirror from One of my gurlfriends, and from my girlfriend from 17 years ago,,, Two pairs of awesome earings! I also bought myself a under wire cupless bra that's FAB! So, I guess I did GOOD!! Huggs, Lill !!!

Got myself Christmas gifts :
    2 tops
    makeup
    breast forms
    earrings
    stay up nylons

Happy New year everyone
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    There are probably a dozen family members who know I dress, some of them have even spent a little time with me. In looking at the gifts I received from others, there was nothing the least bit feminine in that short pile. I'm not sure what to think about that. I'd like to count the few days my son and his daughters were out of town as a gift of time for me to dress and use my house the way I'd prefer, but I ended up footing the bill for most of the travel they did.

Nothing. But I'll survive anyway.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

A big box of NADA!

Silver Member
    Not yet received, but if something girly does arrive, it will be the best gift my wife has ever given me, except for my wedding ring.

Why? Simple. Whatever it is, it will be symbolic of her complete acceptance of my whole self.

My birthday is just a couple of days before Christmas, so my wife kind of blends all of the stuff together, stretching out from December 1st until the 25th. Like last year, she gave me quite a few femme gifts

A blue/silver charm bracelet, because I didn't have any wrist-wear in my favorite color (blue).
    A bracelet with red stones so that I had something new to wear (that was somewhat Christmassy) to our local support group's Christmas party.
    A lapis lazuli ring and bracelet, because she knows lapis is my preferred birthstone for December.
    A magnified mirror compact, because unlike one of her purses, mine don't have a built-in mirror and I am always hunting up a mirror when we go out and I am dressed.
    Two different babydoll nighties, just because she said "I think these will look so cute on you!!"
    A bottle of Giorgio perfume. This one I would have never thought to ask for or buy for myself. I know it's not my wife's favorite, and as she has a very sensitive sense of smell, I tend to let her choose my perfume. But she knew I have always liked it, and went and resampled it in the store, and found that she actually has no problem with it, so she bought me some to wear!!

I cannot say how much I love and appreciate my wife for not just accepting and supporting all of me, but enthusiastically being completely onboard with...everything!! I am spectacularly, tremendously, stupendously lucky to have her.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

No SO here, so Toni got a Red Blouse, Black Sweater, Black trenchcoat/jacket, and after---got two Tunics and a Blk Purse. Wore the blouse/swtr/coat on sun am, and got a "Good morning, Maam"--which was the best Gift of all.! Toni G..

My wife surprised me with a makeup case, a set of brushes and some good quality lipstick. Best gift of all, acceptance and support!!

1) bought my husband matching panties from Victorias secret and a casual jacket from ebay that he was looking at - boxing day sales...
    2) Dont know his reaction yet as he hasnt received them but I think it feels good to be able to give to your SO a gift that is useful and yet thoughtful... and personal ( our little secret)

Three tops from Dress Barn (Roz and Ali) around here and a set of brushes. But the best part they came from my wife!

From my wife for "Leslie"...zip, zilch, nada...not even a lump of coal.

From "guy side" me to "Leslie"...ummm, let's see now...3 dresses, a black pencil skirt, a black and white jaquard-patterened bra, 3 pairs of heels, and 1 pair each of knee-high and over-the-knee boots.

"Guy side" me is definitely the best when it comes to gift-giving and knowing just what a gurl wants...