Thread: Best laid plans. Curses, foiled again!

Best laid plans. Curses, foiled again!

My wife left town Saturday to be present at the pending birth of a new grandchild (gender at birth as yet unknown). She knows of my dressing, so wisely assumed that Rhonda would emerge as soon as our short term houseguests departed (mid-day Christmas day).

And so it was - within an hour, I had my large. forms firmly attached, I dressed in femme jeans, a nice top, and did some minimalist makeup to go with my wig and jewelry. I also did my fingers and toes with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in "Dig Fig", a beautiful deep ruby red. The top coat sealed it and it would wear well for two weeks if I didn't have to go back to work sooner. It was great. Missed my wife Christmas day, but had a great night en femme, including a trip to the hot tub in one of my one pieces swimsuits, and a glass of wine. Too much fun.

Awoke early today in my wonderfully frilly lace trimmed pajammas, wandered out to the family room, and relaxed with fresh coffee fliping through news channels and reading from varioud femme blogs I follow. A couple hours of that, I wander back to the bedroom and notice I'd left my phone by the be -- unusual for me as I usually tote it everywhere.
    I glance at the phone and immediately noticed that I'd missed 6 calls from my wife, not to mention some ALL CAPS TEXTS. YIPES!!!! The cleaning lady was going to be here in 1/2 hour. I went into emergency mode. makeup wips and makeup off. Pajammas off. Wig and jewelry off. Bra off. Put everything away and gather shoes and try-on clothes and stash them. 15+ minutes gone. Boy jeans, shoes, and sox on -- toenails hidden. Find the 100% acetone to attack the gel coated fingernails. Where the f__k is it?? NOTHING ELSE WILL REMOVE THIS POLISH. Found it. Whew. Wait, this polish has stain properties. Takes much longer to remove than expected. Done. Time has run out, but still no cleaning lady. My boobs remain and are VERY FIRMLY ATTACHED, thanks to the Holisters medical adhesive and my sleeping on them. No time. On goes my best compressive sports bra. Not enough - need more compression. Find the Spanx compressive top and add it to the bra. Now we're getting somewhere. Add an oversize soccer jersey -- ahh, thats it. Slump a little bit and breasts are mostly unnoticeable.

Now, an hour or so later, she's still not here yet.

I'll change back to Rhonda the moment she leaves.

Oddly, I'm out and about as Rhonda all the time. Did all my Christmas shopping, including the groceries, as Rhonda. The neighbors have seen me. Nevertheless, wife does not want the cleaning lady to know because she also cleans the house of a close friend who gas not yet met Rhonda. Such is the life we lead.

Oh, the bra/Spanx combo is crushingly tight. Can't wait to get it off!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Platinum Member
    Well, that got your blood running, didn’t it?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Would that be a squeeze play?

Brilliant!! I loved the "slump a bit" idea . Stuff we go through.. .

- Lydianne.

Had a few of those over the years.! Even had a "boss" show up at a late hour, looking for keys to the workplace so he could give visitor a tour. Good thing it was cold out. Heavy jacket covered the underdressing, and gloves covered the nails. Had the pulse rate up pretty high, but got through it. Blessings.. Toni G..

talk about a good cardiovascular

Had the pulse going strong a few times, having to answer the door, just put pants on, no time to undress.

Happy holidays Rhonda.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

So, did the cleaning lady ever show up?

- Diane

Ooh! Post #5,000 for me!

My cleaning lady found me all dressed up when she came a few hours early one day. I never heard her come in the door and I turned the corner and she was there.
    She was really nice about it. She said she did not mind seeing me dressed up and to do it anytime she was there
    I found myself dressing even more when she was cleaning through her positive attitude and encouragement

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Have you ever thought about just replacing the maid with yourself? A maids uniform,petticoat and heels might keep both of you from having to worry and give you a more sedate workout without the worry. :;
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Platinum Member
    Hi Rhonda , If being a lady was easy it probably not be any fun, Did the cleaning lady ever show-up.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Happy new year Rhonda, Did all of my Christmas shopping en fem also.
    Part Time Girl

Rhonda been there done that
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN