Thread: Loving every minute.

Loving every minute.

Last Saturday I wrote about my chance during these Holidays to dress as often as I wanted.I was fearful that dressing as often and for as long as I could would somehow diminish the pleasure I get from dressing as a woman.So far I'm loving ever second.I have dressed every day,usually for most of the day and once for just a couple of hours.I always do my makeup,I need the practice and I can try different looks on my eyes which always give me trouble because without glasses everything is a blur.I have 6 wigs and enough skirts and tops and dresses and heels that I can go with a different look everyday.I was afraid this session might be too much dressing but now I'm afraid it will end too soon and I'll still want more.I will have to make do with my weekend visits from Karen.
    Everything you always wanted is on the other side of fear.George Addair.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I remember the thread and was pretty sure you would love your time to be Karen, seems I was right! As you also probably found out the time just seems to whizz by, did for me anyway when I had a week to be Diane. You really can't beat some quality time to yourself.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I live alone and thus I can present as a woman nearly all of the time. I have been doing this for many years. I never get tired of or bored with looking like woman and acting like a lady.
    Hugs, Carole

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Karen I’m glad your enjoying it, here’s an interesting thing I realized now that I’m fully out and moving toward transition
    even at home when I’m all there alone I don’t want any guy clothing on, I’ve still got several shirts and guy jeans
    but have no desire to wear them.
    So I get what your saying the need or desire you hope doesn’t go away but for me I now get it’s me so the guys stuff just
    sits there

Sounds like a perfect week for you. There are quite a few of us who wish we had the same opportunity and are envious of you. Enjoy your Karen time!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

The last time I can remember having that much time, sorry I don't remember, I don't think I ever had more then a few days. But I noticed that when I did have more time, I took more time to do things I couldn't do normally and usally took me longer to dress. And no matter how much time I had it felt like it was never enough and always disappointing when time to pack up. Deep inside we are satisfied but we just want more.

Sounds like you gave yourself a great Christmas present. Sometimes we just can't get enough but not to worry there will be another opportunity before you know it!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Enjoy all your opportunities. For some of us who live alone now-time is not as much of a concern. But do remember those times being Dressed in the motel rooms. Can relate to not being able to see well. Reminded that Mom complained that she could not see to put her makeup on without her glasses. Now I know what that's like!! Toni G..