Thread: Quick Changes

Quick Changes

Here recently I have got into an old habit again, seems as if every time I am alone and no matter for how long I have at the house I change into a complete outfit and light makeup. I used to do this in years gone by due to a heavy work schedule but now it is for the "Rush" and the idea that I can without being hindered. I on some days do the Quick Change 2 time a day for periods of a few minutes to a couple of hours. This is besides the occasional day long Fran time.

Does anyone else enjoy doing Quick Changes? And if so is it for brief or extended amounts of time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

In the morning for a couple hours, and the evenings when I now I'm alone and not interrupted with unexpected visitors.

Enjoy every moments franlee !
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I recently have been doing something similar. It may be only lipstick other times fully dressed. Since my wife forbids my CD I estimate her away time for the maximum dressing time. Today maybe 3 hours, yesterday about a half hour. It is not so much for the rush as to feel normal.

I think quick changes are a part of our evolving personalities.

It is experimentation and seeing how well we can look in otherwise unconventional dress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to have a couple of hours.

Platinum Member
    I won’t bother getting started if I don’t have the whole day. I just don’t like to rush getting ready, and once I have, I really dislike changing back to male mode.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kim I understand what you are saying and in some periods of my life I have gone through your sentiment. However right now there is a great deal of traffic in our home and I have found this a fun and satisfying activity. Plus I add to it little challenges such as going out on the patio while there is guest at the shop well within view should they exit. I like the risk factor, while knowing I have control of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member
    I have no problem with that, Fran. Enjoy!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I do quick changes myself because a little time dressed is better than no time at all. Right now probably a half hour before bed. Yesterday I had about 4 hours which is about the max I like to stay dressed.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U don't say how long a "Quick change" takes u, Fran? For me, it's up to an hour AFTER I set everything out I'm going to wear. Which can take me another half hour.

Since I now have long periods when my daughter is gone to her boyfriends, rushed, stressed dressing sessions r a thing of the past for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Used to only have short dressing periods in the past. Also did the few hours at the occasional motel room. But now being alone for a few yrs, don't have to rush anymore. So can take my time, or not completely-dress on some days. Toni G..

Banned Read only
    Franlee,
    No I choose not to dress if it means grabbed moments , my wife still doesn't approve and I can't be doing with the comments and looks anymore. I'm biding my time for these few weeks and then I will be under my own roof and it will be on my terms and my rules . It's not going to be the rush but a way of life , grabbed moments will be a thing of the past .

Reality Check
    When I read the thread title "Quick Changes", I thought it was going to be about changing quickly back into male mode from female, not just dressing for a short time during the day. Many times I have had to make the quick change from female to male because someone is at the door and I need to deal with them or my wife calls and says she is bringing someone over to visit.

Under normal circumstances, if I'm in male mode I won't change to female mode for just an hour or two. Very rarely I might put on my boobs and wig for an hour or two but that would be unusual.
    Krisi

As i get older, i really relish being able to dress completely. Not so lang ago,i would be satisfied with just putting on a skirt ,panties and nylons ,or just a bra and forms. I find i need 1 to 2 hours to get completely "ready" and love to leave it on for 4 or 5 hours,plus not wanting to go back to male mode again. The beauty is that i have a wife that totally approves of my "hobby" and sometimes buys me delightful things,therefore i am lucky to be able to dress whenever the pink fog envelops me.
    Tylia

Banned Read only
    I have always called these brief dressing periods as "grabbing crumbs of time." Years ago I would have definitely jumped at a chance to don some femme clothing for several hours. Now? If I do not have an entire working day of my wife from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM I don't bother.