Thread: New years hopes and dreams.

New years hopes and dreams.

As 2017 comes to an end I'm thinking about what I want for Karen in 2018.I plan to have a professional makeover done by Leanne at Lesada in London Ontario.I need to get out enfemme during the day and do some serious shopping.I'm seriously thinking 2018 might be the year I share this side of my life with my daughter .I've been dressed everyday during these holidays loving ever second,don't want it to end.I will be ringing in the new year dressed ,makeup on,in my highest heels celebrating what I hope will be Karens' best year yet.HAVE A HAPPY SAFE NEW YEAR.
    Everything you always wanted is on the other side of fear.George Addair.

I wish you all the best in 2018! It sounds like you have a plan! I’m hoping that 2018 will bring me some sort of clarity about my future! I plan on continuing with therapy and telling my family and others in my life about this part of me! I hope it works well for you too! Happy New Year!
    Just trying to be the real me!