Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time from head to toe?

First time from head to toe?

Most of us here had those crazy times of first playing around with women's things, often secretly from our sister's or mother's drawers. For me it was both. If you're like me, it took some time before it went to the extreme and you found yourself ala femme from head to toe. It was a rocky ride for me back then, with only my mother's bras, underwear, and her amazing lipstick (which sealed the deal for me). Really, it took just those few things for me to feel completely the girl I longed to be, walking around in my own private heaven in my sorry little, budging t-shirt, red lips, and the long flowing hair I had back then.

Anyway, it took years before I actually dressed myself as completely possible, shaving every inch, breast forms, nail polish, etc.. This finally happened when I got into my 30s.

Wondering how many of you took that long, or did you transform into your femme self much sooner?
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 12-31-2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: typo
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I approached it step-wise, first thinking it was just a fetish for women's underwear (late teens/early 20's,) then realizing it wasn't a fetish but still thinking all I cared about was underthings -- putting on outerwear was "carrying it too far" in my estimation. But then I did. And that was OK but it was as far as I was willing to go with this. Until I decided I really wanted to wear/learn to walk in women's shoes, but breast forms, wigs and makeup were taking it too far. I was never going to do that. Then, blessed with too much disposable income, I bought forms. And they were great. But wig and makeup were still for crazy people -- I was "just a crossdresser" and fully happy being a man. Then I got the wig. And finally, one day, my girlfriend said I should change into my stuff at her place and she'd do my makeup. And that's when it happened. I'm not sure how old I was then, but I was in my 50's. After she did my makeup, she pointed me to the mirror and said, "Have a look." And I was transfixed - it was like an electric shock went through me and I realized that I was seeing myself for the first time in my life. All my life I had been looking for that reflection. Then I had to go out. And at that point, I was still a crossdresser, though clearly at the lunatic fringe of the category, but I was never going to be anything but a crossdresser. But an event when I was 60 made me realize I had to come out and be that person I should have been all along.

So, what you did in your 30's I never achieved until my 50's. That gives you 20 more years to run than I had. All I can say is be careful.
    Last edited by Pat; 12-30-2017 at 10:21 PM. Reason: put those missing words in.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I had worn various types of underwear, my sisters mostly, from about 10-11 onwards but I always wanted to go further. At 15 I got the chance when I put a dress on for the first time. I knew instantly I had to go all the way and from then on did all I could to get as close to looking like a girl as I could with what I had available to me, which at first wasn't much. I think I was about 17 when I first had 'full' make up on but a wig came years later.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Hi I am 63 and although I first tried on some undies about 25 years ago I have in the past few years bought many cloths for myself I found it amazing when for the first time I completely dressed wig down to high heels the only thing I have not done is make up but hopefully one day I will strike up the courage to go get a full makeover somewhere

I got to head to toe at age thirteen. I was playing with clothing for a while. Then, mom came home with a wig! It took about four months of waiting, but finally I was going to be alone for a LONG while. Long enough to go head to toe, and dress to the nines. I did full out, from heels to makeup, nail polish, the whole bailiwick. Did I feel fem. From that day on, I wasn't totally satisfied with my effort unless I did go all the way.
    During the time I wasn't dressing, (15 years) the thought was there, but a girl with mustache JUST wouldn't work. Once I did go back to dressing, it just wouldn't do, unless I had a wig and heels. Now, it just doesn't work unless I am head to toes. All or nothing.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Hi Robyn

Age 6 playing "Barbies" with my younger twin sisters
    Age 7 for Halloween
    I knew what I was doing even if it suggested by an older sister
    Again at age 11 for Halloween, even if it was suggested by another older sister
    Age 12 going out to get the mail wearing an older sister's hot pants
    She looked good in them, so I wanted too also
    Frosh & Soph in high school after being drafted by my older sisters to be a Powder Puff cheerleader
    Age 15 as a pregnant girl handing out candy on Halloween
    All this gave me the incentive to go buy everything I needed to go out completely dressed as a woman at age 18
    So very glad that I did

Hmmm. Several times, actually. First when I was 4, my sister was 8 and mom spent a lot of time getting her ready to go to school. So, I went and took a bunch of my sister's stuff, dressed up, and went into the room where they were and proclaimed that I was getting ready to go to school too! Everything was my sister's. I paid dearly for that transgression, when she got home from school that day she gave me a beating I would never forget.
    Next time was when I was just about 7, an older boy would borrow some of his sister's clothes for me to wear when he molested me. Of course the illusion worked best when I wasn't wearing anything boy related at all. He even brought two barrettes to put in my hair, and a pair of his sister's socks and shoes as well.
    And of course, my full on transition to girl on my own was in high school when parents and sister were at work, and I was left home alone with an attic of my older sister's stuff, and her bedroom full of current pretty things, all to try on. And then the hair and make up got too much to resist, so I dabbled into those, too. Already having long hair, I think I might have passed had the occasion occurred, but it was not to be, it was long ago when boys didn't wear girl clothes, EVER. So I just stayed home and enjoyed dressing up on my own.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don't recall exactly what age I was when I first tried an entire outfit (minus hair and makeup). I believe it would have included a button front pastel party dress and petticoat I found in a spare closet garment bag. I didn't try makeup and a wig until after I acquired an automobile and could shop at some department stores on my way back from community college. That period also included the first times I stepped outside in women's clothes, although I didn't have enough courage to do so where there was any possibility of my being seen. There were a few underdressing adventures at times including a combined long line bra and long leg panty girdle (described as an "all in one"), pantyhose with a soft cup bra and teddy, and a sheer garment that extended from my toes to my upper chest.

My boldest adventure during that period involved driving most of the thirty mile distance to college wearing a skirt, pantyhose and heels (male shirt). I made a brief stop to step out of the vehicle in an abandoned neighborhood for a few minutes before returning to the drivers seat and changing to pants and masculine shoes in the driver's seat.

For me I just dressed in underwear and pantyhose for many years as a young adult
    Once I got married. In my mid 30s all that ended.

As our intimate life subsided. The desire to crossdress came back. That was in my mid 40s
    Again started with underwear and pantyhose. But this time progressed on to full dressing
    Everything from the neck down.

I really don't have any desire to do the makeup and wig thing. I do have them.
    But I am just content with the neck down. And when I dress I feel complete. I just feel better about myself when dressed

That is my story
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My mom wanted a daughter and used to dress me up. So if you count that one year old.
    Growing up my parents worked night shifts so I used to wear my moms clothing but no makeup. The first time completely dressed with makeup would be my early twenties. The first time completely dressed and shaved mid twenties. Late twenties went to a Halloween party dressed and shaved.
    When I met my current wife is when I was able to fully accept myself and not feel guilty dressing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Late dresser here. Started fooling around with socks in bra, etc. in my 40's.

Then, in my 50's I got serious about Sherry's looks. Have been dressing all or nothing the last 10+ years.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I wore a full outfit by age 12, but no makeup or wig for a long time. My mother did have a short wig after her breast cancer surgery that I tried, but I prefer longer hair. I did not try makeup until my late 20's and didn't really want to learn for almost 20 more years. Now I have my own, but it is rare that I get to be fully dressed.

me i dressed fully at 28 years old i mean with makeup and everything else even perfume the first time i saw myself WOW! i looked so good i was hooked from that day im 60 cant get enough lol

On and off with partial dressing for decades, since the 70s. Only recently going full-femme in the last few yrs. Had a 22 yr marriage stint when I didn't dress(urge was still there). Spent yrs doing the roommate thing. But since I now have my own place again-can Dress Full Femme any time I please. Have been out in public numerous times in the last couple of years. Tend to not use full makeup if not stepping outside-for cost savings. Often underdressed when outside in drab. Am Not out to the neighbors in my senior complex,so am careful how I exit the complex, and walk back in. Looking back , would have been nice to "start sooner" w/o having to use motel rooms. Happy New Year. Toni G..

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    Anyway, it took years before I actually dressed myself as completely possible, shaving every inch
    Guess I have never had a "First time from head to toe?" as you define it. Getting rid of two small back hair patches would make an excellent New Year's resolution though...

I was 24 or 25, after I moved out of my childhood home. I graduated college and had gotten job which (financially) allowed me to live on my own. I think I spent almost every weekend for the first three months or so fully dressed. I'm sure my friends and family wondered why I was working so much overtime!

I had been crossdressing since I was 10 or 11, but the real change came when I was in college and had access to all kinds of feminine things. I really began dressing totally femme in my 30's when I was able to dress completely with a wig and makeup. I have never been able to overcome that desire. Given the opportunity, I always dress up as totally feminine as I can.

Had a number of outings dressed at 11 or 12, quite convincing, I was my own cousin then.

Very serious outing about 17 when I was arranged with a date by a couple of my girlfriends, not just convincing, no one knew.

The date, just a young 17 year old gentleman that kissed me goodnight. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    It was many years of fooling around with a bra and water balloons before I eventually got the rest of the puzzle - wig, real forms, hip and butt padding and shoes.
    Krisi

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I fully dressed, but without makeup at about 12 or 13 years old. It wasn't for 2 or 3 more years that I finally tried makeup and fluffed my hair to get the full on effect. I almost got caught that day, so the thrill came with a big warning sign as well. It wouldn't be until I was in my late 20's before I dressed nearly fully again. I never had access to wigs until I bought my own in about 1993-94 in my early 40's. Nobody said this was quick and easy.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I flirted with skirts, make-up, panties, etc when I was younger but didn’t go full out until my 30s as well.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Me like most of you dabbled with a few items here and there growing up. Most of it was sexual so after a quick release I was satisfied. Sometimes something as simple as just putting on lipstick and looking in the mirror was enough to get me off.
    Fast forward to my late 40's and being diagnosed with an aggressive form of prostate cancer. I decided it was now or never as my level of arousal would surely change after surgery. So I went all out. Dressed completely and shaved completely. I learned to walk in heels and worked on my makeup skills. After surgery and recovery I tried so hard to get an erection. None of the pills seemed to work and the suppository sort of worked but not as well as I'd hoped. The nurse at my surgeon's office assured me I could still achieve an orgasm without an erection. I soon discovered this orgasm was much different! It was much more intense and pleasurable but seemed to occur further inside me! In my mind I thought this must be how a woman feels climax. So now dressing for me has taken on a whole new dimension!

I don't know if I'm lucky but I had full access to a treasure trove of dresses, slips, stockings, girdles, etc that my mother kept in the attic since I was about 5.
    Bought my first wig at about sixteen.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Robyn, my first time was when I was 19 my, wife and I went out as two gals to a restaurant. it was so fun.
    Part Time Girl

First time full girls clothing, around age 13, all my sister's clothes, no make up or wig, but must have been convincing because I went out and walked around the neighbourhood. Don't know if any body saw or recognised me. Did it again many times over the next few years. First time with make up and balloon breastfeeding forms, aged 19, helped by my then girlfriend, later my wife, and again must have been fairly convincing as we walked around a busy town centre with no problems.