Thread: California dreaming and underdressing

California dreaming and underdressing

I'm on day 4 of my California trip to the Bay area, and I have worn something for women every day. I flew in my GV jeans and have worn them another morning. I brought my new short nightgown and have worn that every night to bed. But the best part is that I was able to bring panties and hose and am underdressing. Today is a quiet day, so I went and bought a new red lipstick and fresh razors. Now I'm sitting in a leopard print panty, black mini net pantyhose with a textured back seam, and my black floral nightgown, feeling the lipstick on my lips. It's been wonderful, but I am sad that I couldn't bring full makeup, bras and forms, a sexy dress and heels, and my wig to get dressed up for New Year's Eve.

I have still been reading the threads here but not commenting as much. You all have such wonderful experiences and give me the confidence that when I have the opportunity, I will enjoy being out interacting with the world.

Happy New Year to all!
    Tina

Happy New Year to you also, and hope you have a wonderful time in the Bay Area. I sometimes just wear my lipstick as I love the feel on my lips also. Also enjoy the marks on my coffee cup or straw in my soda.

When I go on a trip I pack a bigger suit case than I need for my things to wear out. The always ask why I need the big suit case. Tell her I don't wrinkles in my cloths.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Aspiring Member
    Enjoy your trip to the bay. I am headed there in a couple of weeks, but with co-workers (business trip). While I enjoy dressing in my hotel room, it is better when you can go out. I usually change into my skinny jeans once I arrive at the airport and spend the rest of the day in them. Won't be able to do that on this trip. I am going to try to "sneak" out and head to Diva's while I am there dressed to the nines. This is most likely my last trip ever to the area and I don't want to regret not making the effort. Again, enjoy yourself.

I get out there often enough (next week included), but stay with relatives so I only get to under dress. Enjoy your trip and the mild temperatures.

Oh well what can I say. It's CA, go out if you like it's really not a big deal.

Still hope you have a good time and a Happy New Year

I certainly hope you have had a chance to get out and see the City! There’s a lot in SF even if you avoid the tourist traps. I used to just go downtown and people watch. There was a little mini-park there that all the bike courriers used to hang out in between gigs, and I could spend hours there. Anyway, good times, enjoy your trip.

I agree with Miki, please enjoy our wonderful city, especially in total girl mode. It is so easy and problem free, except for maybe an occasional look or side comment. We are more than legal here and pretty much left alone to be ourselves.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tina , It sounds like you are having fun, Enjoy your trip.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Happy new year Tina, Have a good time out there.
    Part Time Girl

Thanks everyone, I am actually in SJ, not SF. And I don't have a car so I can only walk or take public transportation. My schedule is a little strange, but I have free time Wednesday night, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, and Saturday night, leaving early Sunday morning for Boston. I will make the best of it, even though I can't fully dress. PM me if you'd like to chat.

Take a taxi or Uber to Santana Row for a drink and dinner and window, or full out shopping. Enjoy your stay!