Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Year Goals

New Year Goals

As it's a new year and have recently moved into my own place it seems a good opportunity to set myself some goals for the years. I haven't set myself many but hope to achieve all of them.

1) Is to build a make-up collection and learn how to use it. I hate how I can't use it.
    2) To purchase a decent wig.
    2) To take some good pictures.

Who else has some targets for this year?

One- and its the only one ive ever had. Personal acceptance and comfort of myself. Its a goal that for me that will be forever worked on. I've made slow but real progress. So 2018 is simply for more progress.

To boldly go where no man has gone before. LOL
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Pretty much the same resolution as I make every year!

To live to see 2019!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just to downsize and work less and enjoy life more. Hopefully it will include a few more days of dressingand not stressing

I was en femme in Las Vegas in 2017. For 2018 I would like to go out of town once a quarter while dressed.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Looking to loose 30 pounds and take a long vacation.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Kelly I wished we lived closer so we could exercise together and help each other with weight loss. My goal is 50 lbs so I can get back into running.

To cut back on smoking and ultimately quit.
    Jon

Aspiring Member
    My wish is for a one time full professional makeover this year, before it's too late.

Ineke

Two goals.

One is to get down to 165 (made it to 175 this year, and did the u-turn back up). Tomorrow it's Myfitness pal to count calories, and I need to get discliplines and avoid calorie rich foods. I like being able to fit into 12s and 14s (and as my wife is going to be away a couple of months this year, I will have opportunities to get out dressed, so I want to look my best doing it),

The other goal is to get a minimum 70 score (on a scale of 100) for all the sanctioned triathlons I do this year. I got two 70+ scores this year and the other four were in the high 60's. I want 70 to be my floor, and I have found the relationship is thinner = faster.

To come out more. To figure out who i an gender wise. Acceptance Less depression.

Reality Check
    Going on the thought that the calendar (and the "new year") is just arbitrary dates set by humans, I don't set goals or resolutions for the "new year". Anything worth doing is worth doing as soon as possible and the calendar has nothing to do with it.

There are things I plan to do when the weather and circumstances permit and of course there are other things I would like to do whenever possible.
    Krisi

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    To dress completely in female clothing (at least for a part of the day) every single day of the year.
    To have more womens clothes on than mens, all of the time (easy that, do it already).
    To get standing heart rate below 50 bpm.
    To stay permanently below 65kg.
    Never ever leave the house without 2 pairs of earings on.

Reckon that list is easy peasy but only time will tell.

PS Krisi makes a good point mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Going on the thought that the calendar (and the "new year") is just arbitrary dates set by humans, I don't set goals or resolutions for the "new year". Anything worth doing is worth doing as soon as possible and the calendar has nothing to do with it.
    Krisi,

I agree and try to put that into practice, but the turn of the calendar and the world's assessment of the past year and setting it sights on the next makes me pause and evaluate. My goals for the future remain the same - to progress along the gender continuity line until I find where I'm most comfortable. I've made progress in the last year or so, but it is slow progress.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Reality Check
    Yes but you can pick any day to pause and evaluate. You could do it twice a year. Or every month.
    Krisi

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    docrobbysherry:- There was a time when I thought you a little odd. But every new year, your simple honesty leaves me realising, we really are all quite similar. Despite our apparent differences. Looking forward to 2019 all ready, see you there.

Mine is nothing unusual, it's like many others to loose weight.

Last year while spending time out and about I reached a place were I felt much more confident, forgot about the clothes I was in and just became me. This year I want to experience that again but just improve upon my look. To rely less on a corset. To look as good as I feel. Plus it won't hurt my general health anyway so what's not to aim for?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Happy New Year !!!!!

Two goals:

1.) Al least get back to my size 14 jeans (its been a couple of years)

2.) Get more sleep

Banned Read only
    Remodel the kitchen and a bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Remodel the kitchen and a bathroom.
    Stephanie, Have fun I did the bathroom last year lots of hard work but well worth it when I was done.

My goals for the year, like most everyone's is lose weight, Eat healthy, work on being my self.

Like Krisi I wonder why we place so much focus on goals at this time of year.

We should all live each day to the fullest and set and work on goals daily (Wish I had realized that earlier in life).

My goal is the lose 30 pounds and stop smoking. Two not so easy things to accomplish. I need to find the willpower

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Nothing specific, a few pounds off but I was working on that anyway. Like Ineke said a good makeover is something I would like sooner rather than later.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Platinum Member
    Hi Rhain , My Goal is to add to my Earring collection.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am going to try to be less nice.