Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I like real hi heels!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Smile I like real hi heels!

4" and up for me. Do they hurt like heck after dancing or walking/standing in them for hours? Yes!

But, I like to look pretty, sexy, hot!
    Not for anyone else, just for me!

I've dragged myself into hotels at 3 AM swearing I can't take another painful step! Yet, I can't make myself take them off and walk in my nylons! Many girls carry extra flats, etc. with them.
    But, I prefer to fly without a parachute!

I absolutely despise the look of low, chunky shoes!
    And, only wear flats when doing ballet, etc. scenes.
    As a CD, I rate looking good over comfort EVERY TIME!

Am I all alone in this?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-01-2018 at 11:08 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc I am with you. Four inch bare minimum. I typically were 5 or 6 inches I do it for me I think it looks so sexy

All of my heels are over four inches and up. Yep some hurt after wearing them for a while but the look great on me when i am out. You are not alone on this.
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry , I am with you 100% 4" and up or Ballet flats.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Tried 3 inchers a couple of times but just around the house.
    So no I don’t do any high heel often and 2 inches is my limit

4” heels with a 1 1/2” platform.

I like them too. I hear they are hell to wear, I have never tried though.

walking in heels too, 4 inches.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I with you, except for the hurting part. I’m in heels most of the time. To me they are more comfortable then flats.

My limit seems to be 4" higher than that is too uncomfortable. 4 gets to me after awhile as well, but I can walk comfortably so long as my feet aren't hurting.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I agree 3 1/2 would be the lowest I will wear. I have 4-5 in stiletto heels but find them a little unstable but I love the way they make my legs and feet look. I have become a wedge girl. They are much more stable for me and what is it about the sound of heels on hard flooring. It keeps me in a constant state of "excitement" as I walk around my house. Pretty girls need pretty shoes !!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
    My comfort zone is up to 3 1/2 inches. Four inches is doable. Five inches produces too much stress in the calves and lower back, spine issues. I do favor a nice two inch wedge for strolling in the evening hours. Concrete is rough on women's shoes. Totally different than walking on wooden floors and carpet. When I was working in a professional office environment I saw many very smartly dressed women toting their office heels in a bag to work. That was especially evident of women walking down the steep inclines of Seattle and Tacoma. Or walking up those inclines.

Most of my heels are around 3" but I have some "fun" shoes that come in at 5". They're not something I could wear all day but I love them for short stints.

We keep the Tall ones around for photos. Have Bad Feet , and toe problems- so prefer low wedges, and sandals that are walkable in. Since I'm not a party girl or clubber type (63 and partially disabled), got away from the need to look sexy so much anymore. But then don't own bodycon dresses, or miniskirts either. Been called Ma am multiple times-and my feet didn't hurt!! happy New Year. Toni G..

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    I'm with you Sherry, yes they can be a pain but they look so good. I go to the dollar store and get ball of foot pads
    to put in my heels and they really help. If you have room in the toe area get the gel pads they better but they can be thicker
    and cause the straps to dig into your toes so you need some wiggle room with those.
    My lowest heels are 4" as well, but I really like the look of 5" heels and most of my others are that.
    Hugs
    Samantha

I tend to be the same.. all or nothing, if I wanted flats I'd wear sneakers.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I wear 4" to 5" heels at all times except to work. I have a few platforms but don't like them as well as single-soled shoes, so I get the full sensation of the heel height. Right now, I have on a pair of Manolo Blahnik shooties with a very pointed toe and 4-3/8" heels - one of my favorites for around the house. I'm in the middle of a two-week break from school, so I haven't really had my boy-mode shoes on for more than a few minutes since a couple of days before Christmas. (Some of that time was spent shoveling snow and clearing ice off the car! An activity definitely not friendly to heels.)

After many years of this practice, I can now say that I'm usually more comfortable in well-fitting heels than in flats. But it took a lot of work to get to that point.

- Diane

Most of my heels ar sin the 2-3" range. I had some 4" heels I just can't handle them for long periods of time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

From flats to 5" heels with everything in between. Just too many styles and colors to keep a collection under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Petra1 View Post
    4” heels with a 1 1/2” platform.
    That means you're in 2 1/2" heels, Petra. What I call flats!
    I have some 6" heels with 1 1/2" platforms. The most dangerous shoes I own! I try to stay away from platforms!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Rose View Post
    I agree 3 1/2 would be the lowest I will wear. I have 4-5 in stiletto heels but find them a little unstable but I love the way they make my legs and feet look. I have become a wedge girl. They are much more stable for me and what is it about the sound of heels on hard flooring. It keeps me in a constant state of "excitement" as I walk around my house. Pretty girls need pretty shoes !!!!!!!!
    Yes, I have some 5" wedges, Shirley. They r incredible comfy. But, make your feet look big and r hard to dance or walk in without looking like a cow!
    Nothing makes men's big feet look more elegant than spike heels!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha2015 View Post
    I'm with you Sherry, yes they can be a pain but they look so good. I go to the dollar store and get ball of foot pads
    to put in my heels and they really help. If you have room in the toe area get the gel pads they better but they can be thicker
    and cause the straps to dig into your toes so you need some wiggle room with those.
    My lowest heels are 4" as well, but I really like the look of 5" heels and most of my others are that.
    Good info, Samantha! Unfortunately, my problem always seems to be in my toes. So, adding anything in that area would only make things worse! But, I often use 99 Cents Store pads in the heels of my heels!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My comfort zone is up to 3 1/2 inches. Four inches is doable. Five inches produces too much stress in the calves and lower back, spine issues. I do favor a nice two inch wedge for strolling in the evening hours. Concrete is rough on women's shoes. Totally different than walking on wooden floors and carpet. When I was working in a professional office environment I saw many very smartly dressed women toting their office heels in a bag to work. That was especially evident of women walking down the steep inclines of Seattle and Tacoma. Or walking up those inclines.
    I hear u, Stephanie, on the calves issue. Whenever I spend a long nite out after not wearing heels for awhile, they get sore! But, they stretch out in time.
    Oddly, hi heels benefit my bad back. By changing the way I walk and the angle of my spine!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-01-2018 at 11:46 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love heels, pumps, hence my name!

I am not "out" so I wear them around the house with once in a while a late night venture outside, or sit on the deck in back in the evening. At least my wife tolerates my heel wearing. But yes, the higher the better. I can wear 4" with no platform and am working my way up. My tendons and bones structure in my feet don't want to cooperate but I go up a 1/2" in height and slowly get my feet to adjust.

I am so envious of my wife as she has the flexibility in her feet where she can bend her foot past parallel with her leg.

2 notes, Pumped:

I have a set of ballet heels. Where my feet point almost straight down! To wear them, I have to do a long stretching routine of both feet. Otherwise, I get cramps! U mite try stretching yours before u put your shoes on, too!

Another is that heel height in shoes is relative! If u wear size 12's and I wear size 10's? Your 5" heels r about the same angle as my 4" heels!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    I love heels as well and feel like you that I'll suffer in silence. I will admit that the arthritis in my big toes tells me the next day how unhappy they are with me wearing them. Unlike you I feel it's quite sexy to slip them off and rest them in stocking feet , most GGs do it . I also love dangling them of my toes when sitting and chatting .

I also like my heeled wedges for wearing everyday but not so happy in flats .

I agree my size 8 (UK) US 10 4" heels are like wearing 5" in a bigger size. My wife has ditched most of her higher heels but then she's only a UK size 3 so I can never imagine her in 4" heels it would like be mountain climbing !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-02-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Interesting. I have many ladies shoes from flats to one pair that has a 7 inch heel. But, I seem to end up at 5 inch heels being my perfect heel height. 6 inch heels are too high and too painful to wear all day and I have trouble walking with a heel in the 3-4 inch range as it lengthens the gait of my step. The 5 inch heels seem the best all around.

Heels are the thing, to make it feel right.
    Just practice all you can, if you wish more hight. 3 to 4 inch is "walkable" and not to Painful, for some hours. But 5 or 6 inch makes it feel "Pretty Woman", and who in this forum, dont want to look like that. .-)
    Go` high or stay low, remember Girls, just walk slow. .-)