Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I like real hi heels!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    For Shure I admit it I am a shoe w*ore...
    It is what it is ...
    -whispers- Shoe sl¥t, handbag w40re ....

I have one pair of 5" strappy stilletos that I can wear for short stints, 4" heels (open-toe and stilletos) for longer walks, 3" Mary Janes which are comfortable as all hell, and a couple of pairs of ballet flats that are my backup plan when my tootsies are screaming.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Banned Read only
    I wear 3-4". I have several bought from aliexpress.com

i am comfortable in 4 inch heels these days..it took some time to get over that walking the tightrope stride where your afraid to bend your knees...lol..

I wear heels out and about daily. I find that good brands and leather are most comfortable. I can walk no problem but find that if I walk more than a couple hundred yards my toes rip my pantyhose. Last summer I learned to love heels without hose too. I didn't think that would happen

Closed toe shoes sometimes rip pantyhose, it shoes don't fit properly and toe nails rub against the shoe while walking. I had a few shoes like that in the past. They were almost too small and my feet nearly fit in, but while walking they ripped pantyhose quite quickly and toes on my feet started to hurt too if I wore them too long. Now I only wear shoes that fit properly and don't have any more problems with ripped pantyhose at my toes or any pain in my toes.

Banned Read only
    Where are you buying your shoes? Internet or regular store?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgreenva View Post
    I wear heels out and about daily. I find that good brands and leather are most comfortable. I can walk no problem but find that if I walk more than a couple hundred yards my toes rip my pantyhose. Last summer I learned to love heels without hose too. I didn't think that would happen
    I find it necessary to trim my toenails back as far as possible before a long outing in hi heels. Long nails push painfully against your toes! Add tite, very tall, heels and it means extra pain u can avoid!

Also, I've never torn hose with my toes no matter long I wore my heels, either!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This tearing hose is new to me too. Lol I just finished trimming my nails. We shall see.

4" is high as I will go Being 70 I don't want to break something falling down anything higher than 4". But I do have a few platforms over 5"
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I love 3/4 inch heels also. Does anyone have a great place to find a knee high/thighhigh heeled boot size womans 11 or 12?

Depends on the shoe maker I have a pair of Chines Laundry and another pair that my daughter gave me. Both just over 5 inch low plat form hills and I did not have one problem at the end of the night and felt great.

With you all the way on this doc. I now consider 4" too low for me. My newest pair of pumps have 5" heels (no platform) which seems to be the 'tipping point' for me. A 5" heel is super sexy and still entirely functional. It's amazing how, with the proper attitude (and a HH fetish to boot), how quickly one does adjust. Daily practice, which I religiously do, also helps immensely. Once you get used to wearing 5" heels, moving down to 4", or even something higher with a platform, is like a walk in the park.
    I don't mind living in a Man's world... as long as I can be a Woman in it

I love high heels. They are so sexy. 4 inch heel is as high as I can wear, but I wish I could wear higher.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I don't wear less than four and a half inch heels when going out, most of the time I'm in six or six and a half (my pictures tell the stories).
    I'm not counting ballet flats for when I drive.
    Five and a half are the highest I can walk in with no platform.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".