Thread: Daily routine day for me as CD

Daily routine day for me as CD

Good morning , my crossdressing routine is to get dressed in the morning, bra, breast forms , leggings and my silk blouse. The a quick makeup to get me in my feminine and happy mood . I have breakfast and stay dress while I do my bike exercises.

One again in the evening, when I get back home, take a bath, and back dressing in feminine mode. I give time to Rayleen everyday and find that I live a happier and less stressful now that I live alone.

Wish you the best for the New Year
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Reality Check
    Whatever makes you happy. Do you have a wig or long feminine hair? Hip and butt padding? Earrings and necklace?

I dress most every morning as well but since I'm retired I don't have to worry about changing for work. I do change if I have to go out for something or if I have things to do around the house.
    Krisi

Yes I have wigs, earings, necklace and do not use hip or but padding Krissi.

I'm very happy with myself , thank you
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Same for me. I do it so much, that sometimes I forget how I’m presenting, and almost out myself.

this has happened enough that it is no longer terrifying, but funny!
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

i am retired also so I can dress and go about my daily routine.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Sounds great

I'm retired but wife has different views now of me dressing than when I first began. She does some work as a substitute at a business and those days I do dress if I have time and something is not pressing at the farm. If I dress it is usually on those days just my dress, hose, heels and usually bra with forms. Sometimes a wig and full makeup. It makes the cleaning or working around the house seem easier or at least somewhat enjoyable.

Banned Read only
    Rayleen,
    That will be my new way of life in a few weeks time, but will be out and about walking the dog , doing my shopping and tending the garden . It sounds perfect but I'm expecting full time having it's problems and may have to accept guy mode at times .

I work from home most days and usually do my full makeup and dress in the morning before I start working, no wig because it gets in my way and it gets a little warm at times.

My day is similar but when I go to work I usually forget to remove my makeup!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Teresa...I have to be in guy mode here too , small neighbourhood .

Ressie....I did forget lipstick on today, it happens a lot...no big thing, celebrity men do it all the time.

Rayleen

Being retired , and by myself , can dress as I please. But unless stepping out, or to take photos, don't often go full-femme. Saves on replenishing the makeup. Have often fallen asleep while dressed , in my recliner chair. Toni G..

Rayleen,

I just recently started dressing anytime I'm at home, wig, forms, jewelry, 100% except makeup. Since most days I work from home I'm getting to spend a lot of time as Sarah. I don't do any makeup unless I'm 100% sure I'm not going to have to change and head out to one of our locations quickly. I to am much happier and less stressed wish I would of started years ago.

SarahMarie Thanks, We found a great stress reliever at last,

Enjoy your time en femme.

Rayleen