Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold-weather Crossdressing

Cold-weather Crossdressing

The midwest is experiencing horribly cold temperatures. I'm used to working from home wearing my usual "uniform" consisting of sheer pantyhose and a fairly short skirt, but the house is really cold. I went searching though a couple boxes of clothes and found my brown flannel jumper and a white turtleneck sweater. It's been years since I've worn those things. I paired the jumper and sweater with black, super opaque tights and maroon pumps. I often don't bother with a bra when I alone at home, but I thought the outfit needed a little shape on top so on it went as well my enhancers. A full slip is adding a little extra warmth (and some pretty lace). I feel so feminine (and warm!) I think I'm even going to put on some jewelry, makeup and a wig, again something I rarely do when I'm working at home by myself. I could have used a little help zipping up my jumper, but I managed to get the job done.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I just realized I'm wearing the same sweater as in my profile photo!

As cold as its been its certainly not going to be a mini skirt for me. I'm layered up in nylon with flannel on top to just go get more fire wood. It's been unusually cold here. No heels on the ice we've had. I've even noticed the women around here have been wearing the same clothes as the men in this cold spell.

Break out the bikini, it might approach 30 degrees by Sunday in my neck of the woods. Unfortunately, I will be in metro Los Angeles where every day is forecast in the low 70's.

Gold Member
    -6 Degrees this AM in Northern Illinois. Way to cold for a skirt out side more
    than a minuet. I hate to say this, but my Fem Jeans are the order for the day.
    Rader

-8 here when I got up this morning.
    Fem jeans and a turtleneck sweater here.

It is cold in central Texas and is snowing. Flannel shirt and jeans on.
    Part Time Girl

Sure is cold here too, I have several blankets at night, and winter leggings in the mornings.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    OMG! It's either too warm or too cold to dress!

If you're a closet CD, wear whatever u like whenever u like. So, in the summer what if u put on fancy gown and u perspire? That's why they invented washing machines and showers!
    In the winter, even if u live in a log cabin, throw some wood in the fireplace and wear your bikini!
    That's the fun and freedom of dressing in private. There really r NO LIMITS!

Going out dressed is a completely different matter, of course!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have a therapy appointment tomorrow. I'm in Minnesota, it's bitter cold. Too cold to wear a skirt in my opinion. I'll try to under dress with a bra and panties if I can.

Wearingtanpantyhose,

Winter is the time of year where I don’t have to worry very much about wearing a bra. With all the layers of clothes even when I am working inside, no one will notice. Since i mostly underdress at work (just bra, panties, and sometimes stockings) I just have to be careful of the touchy-feely people. Those that like to put their hand on my shoulder or give hugs. When I am wearing a sweater I don’t have a problem with that, but most of the time I don’t wear a sweater.

However, if you work from home you shouldn’t have the fears that most under dressers have when they are out at the job site. Unless you’re in a “DADT” relationship? Then I would suggest wearing something that is easy to get in and out of.

@—}——-
    Michelle

I've been underdressing in bra and panties much more frequently since it has gotten cold enough to wear sweats around the house.
    Last edited by Monique65; 01-02-2018 at 09:56 PM.

I succumbed to practicality the other day when I had to go out for a bit. These sub-zero temps are just downright awful. I first put on my leggings under my fem jeans, but the tightness of the fabric seemed to leave my legs kind of cold yet. So I dug out my male long underwear and put them on Yuck! But the looseness of the legs did seem to provide more warmth, perhaps trapping air and creating a micro environment. I so wanted to wear my floral leggings, but also wanted to be warm as possible with the wind chill so low.

Fortunately, still had my fem jeans, std panties and women's tee shirt in the mix, so just went with that. I'll be very happy to see the 20's again!
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

Platinum Member
    Tight legens long sleeve tee under long
    Tight sweater black fur top boots sunglasses
    Hair fluffed pocket book and leather gloves

That’s how I did my things today 4* out

-13 in Fort Wayne this morning. I'm underdressing, pantyhose and leggings, just to stay warm.

Sweater dress with black tights brown mid high boots. Have 2 sweater dresses plus 2 midi skirts with black heel boots and sweaters in different colors for winter here in Detroit.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

It's unusually cold here in the DC Metro area also.

The best solution I've found is fleeced (footless) tights under slacks or pants. I can't find mine at home, so I went to get some new ones. Wouldn't you know, it looks like they're last winter's style.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Enjoying fair weather here. Did stroll to the bank and back enfemme yesterday. Choc Brn Tunic over Gray slacks. Didn't even hafta wear a sweater! Will tolerate some tripile-didgits on occasion, but don't have to see that white stuff or freezing temps. As for at-home wardrobe, can dress as I please-or not-and don't have to layer-up except for outside in the evening. Enjoy those snowy places... Toni G..

Silver Member
    I lived up in the cold belt when I was young. In those days girls wore dresses and in winter often skirts. On many an occasion I went out wearing skirt, sweater and nylons. walking on ice in heels is challenging by the way. You walk on your toes. Thank goodness for long coats. At that time skirts/dresses hit just below the knee or above it.

One night in a 60s snow storm, I was driving home late fully dressed. I had to stop along the highway to free my wiper. As I was about to get back in my car a state trooper pulled along side to make sure I was OK. My dress was blowing in the wind. I got back in and signaled I was OK. He smiled and waved, I pulled out and he followed me until I got up to speed. Very relieved he didn't ask for ID back then.

I,ve gotten used to wearing flannel lined jeans and a heavy sweater over panties, bra and heavy black tights. There seems to be no and to this cold spell. I,M looking for a pair of knee high boots to keep my legs from freezing.

Been so cold here in Pa, been wearing tights under my pants to work. At home I've been too cold to dress.

Here in KS, forecast for 36deg. So wearing Leg warmers, & long sleeve body suit under my work cloths.

Kelsey

I underdressed 24/7. Since my job has me going inside and outside throughout the day I where fleece-lined leggings camisole and ladies turtleneck sweater under my work clothes. Has worked well with the sub zero wind chills of the past week or so.
    Renee

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Living in the great white north, aka Canada, I have taken courses on winter camping and outdoor survival before doing going out and doing it. One of the things learned is how to layer your clothing. The first layer is nylon, yes you got it, nylon, followed by a layer of cotton, or wool. The reason for the nylon is to wick moisture away from the skin into the second layer. This helps you to stay warm. So wear your pantihose/ tights, nylon undies and cami's, it's the best thing to wear. But don't forget to add the layers.

The weather here has been day time highs of minus 25 C or minus 13 F, and I have been wearing tights under my jeans to stay warm...skirts are just too cold!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Being in Minnesota it has been bitterly cold here as well. I wear pantyhose or tight everyday under my work cloths and no one knows the difference. The pantyhose and tight do help with keeping me warm with wind chills well below zero. I also wear panties under the tights and hose.

I've been wearing fleece lined leggings under my fem jeans with cozy socks. Danskin long sleeve shirt with cheap nock off ugg boots from Wal-Mart But they are so comfy. I just bought a sweat shirt by RBX from BJ's seems to work well so far.